Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

I think that piece of 538 is a piece of the End (hence the name Holder of the End). He tells you what happens when it all ends, and most people will feel tempted to take that part of the End he's holding. If they want to, they'll die in that very room. I think that's the explanation.

If they take the piece of the End, they'l become a Holder, until another poor sap comes along to take it.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a story to this pic? Warning, made me a little uncomfortable.

[hide]jeffishere.jpg[/hide]

What is the picture? (Can you explain what it is in hide tags so as not to spoil it?)

I'm a real [kitty] when it comes to this stuff, but I am also extremely curious. <_<

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Explain this pl0x?

http://theholders.org/

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ZL-57j7fo

Alternatively, Google "Killerjeff".

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Pff, that was, as abc said, pretty lame. Especially since the picture is clearly shopped to start with, so the story can't be true.

Pff, that was, as abc said, pretty lame. Especially since the picture is clearly shopped to start with, so the story can't be true.

I never said it was scary, I was responding to his question. I have to agree though, the story is lackluster.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Alternatively, Google "Michael Jackson".

:-w

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

To be honest, creepypastas scare the [cabbage] out of me, so i'm not going to bother posting one. instead, a real incident that gives me the creepies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloop

while you're reading, you can click the audio link to hear the actual noise (sped up). nothing truly creepy here (this is for all of you who DON'T want to be scared crapless and just want to be intrigued), but the story and noise gave me one of those weird feelings that there is something somewhere below us...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

To be honest, creepypastas scare the [cabbage] out of me, so i'm not going to bother posting one. instead, a real incident that gives me the creepies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloop

while you're reading, you can click the audio link to hear the actual noise (sped up). nothing truly creepy here (this is for all of you who DON'T want to be scared crapless and just want to be intrigued), but the story and noise gave me one of those weird feelings that there is something somewhere below us...

I remember coming across that the day before I discovered 4chan :lol: I remember because I was like... "Oh [cabbage] that's [bleep]ed up"... Then... Yeah :/ I actually thought (and still do) think it's pretty interesting :P

I hated clowns ever since "It"...im on the watch out for clown statues now.

A friend of mine got completely traumatized by watching It when he was like... 10 or something (not sure on the age). He just can't stand us even talking about horror movies. And to be honest, crowns are pretty scary...

A friend of mine got completely traumatized by watching It when he was like... 10 or something (not sure on the age). He just can't stand us even talking about horror movies. And to be honest, crowns are pretty scary...

[hide=Boo...]6i6tqc.jpg[/hide]

OH THE HORROR!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I was afraid of clowns until I watched It. It was probably the funniest horror movie I've ever watched. I laughed throughout the whole thing.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Rofl, wow, that's just weird. I usually never miss typos and the R is so far from the L... Freudian slip? :P