Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too big on the scary stuff. But some documented supernatural sightings have intrigued me, especially this one:

Perhaps the most famous sighting of a Grinning Man is reported to have taken place on October 11, 1966 in Elizabeth, New Jersey. The entity was sighted by two boys, James Yanchitis and Marvin Munoz, as they were walking home along Fourth Street and New Jersey Street when they reached a corner parallel to the New Jersey Turnpike (40°39'17.43"N, 74°11'29.48"W). The turnpike is elevated and there is an extremely steep incline going down from the busy street above which leads to Fourth Street. A very large, high wire fence runs along the edge of the other street below where the boys were walking, making it incredibly difficult to near impossible for anyone to want to climb up the incline to the turnpike above. There are bright street lights in that area, which gave the boys a good glimpse of what they called "the strangest guy we've ever seen." Yanchitis noticed the strange entity first. "He was standing behind that fence," he stated later to investigators. "I don't know how he got there. He was the biggest man I ever saw." "Jimmy nudged me," Marvin Munoz reported to police, "and said, 'Who's that guy standing behind you?' I looked around and there he was... behind that fence. Just standing there. He pivoted around and looked right at us... then he grinned a big old grin." There had been recent reported incidents of violence in the nearby neighborhood, such as a middle-resident being chased by a "tall green man" down that same street and on the same night, so the boys fled quickly.

Well-known author, paranormal investigator, and journalist John A. Keel visited the two boys in Elizabeth, New Jersey, three days after the incident. Along with Keel came UFO lecturer James Moseley and actor Chuck McCann. Munoz and Yanchitis were interviewed by Keel separately in the home of Mr. George Smythe and both boys told the exact same story. "The man was over six feet tall, they agreed, and was dressed in a sparkling green coverall costume that shimmered and seemed to reflect the street lights. There was a wide black belt around his waist." The boys also said "He had a very dark complexion, and little round eyes...real beady...set far apart." The most frightening and bizarre aspect of the encounter is the fact that "They could not remember seeing any hair, ears, or nose on this figure."

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Here is one that isn't so scary

[hide]One afternoon, a couple was traveling on by car when at a far distance they saw a woman in the middle of the road, waving frantically.

The wife told her husband to keep on driving because it might be too dangerous, but the husband decided to pass by slowly so he wouldn't stay with the doubt on his mind of what might have happened and the chances of anyone being hurt. As they got closer, they noticed a woman with cuts and bruises on her face as well as on her arms. They then decide to stop and see if they could be of any help.

The cut and bruised woman was begging for help telling them that she had been in a car accident and that her husband and son, a new born baby, were still inside the car which was in a deep ditch. She told them that the husband was already dead but that her baby seemed to still be alive.

The husband that was traveling decided to get down and try to rescue the baby and he asked the hurt woman to stay with his wife inside the their car. When he got down he noticed two people in the front seats of the car but he didn't pay any importance to it and took out the baby quickly and got up to take the baby to it's mother. When he got up, he didn't see the mother anywhere so he asked his wife where she had gone. She told him that the woman followed him back to the crashed car.

When the husband went back to look for her, he noticed that clearly the couple in the front seats were dead, one of whom was unmistakeably the woman who had flagged them down. [/hide]

The story lacks a supernatural factor, or something that has to do with leaving the 2 women alone. You know, if he got back and saw his wife with cuts and bruises similar to the other woman's... Wow, I didn't know my mind was capable of thinking about these things O.O...

If the ghost is supposedly going to kill anyone with the image in their hardrive, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of his revenge?

The thing that gets me is if the man haunts every image of invertedsmile.jpg or whatever, why isn't his face in the first picture?

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

[hide]One afternoon, a couple was traveling on by car when at a far distance they saw a woman in the middle of the road, waving frantically.

The wife told her husband to keep on driving because it might be too dangerous, but the husband decided to pass by slowly so he wouldn't stay with the doubt on his mind of what might have happened and the chances of anyone being hurt. As they got closer, they noticed a woman with cuts and bruises on her face as well as on her arms. They then decide to stop and see if they could be of any help.

The cut and bruised woman was begging for help telling them that she had been in a car accident and that her husband and son, a new born baby, were still inside the car which was in a deep ditch. She told them that the husband was already dead but that her baby seemed to still be alive.

The husband that was traveling decided to get down and try to rescue the baby and he asked the hurt woman to stay with his wife inside the their car. When he got down he noticed two people in the front seats of the car but he didn't pay any importance to it and took out the baby quickly and got up to take the baby to it's mother. When he got up, he didn't see the mother anywhere so he asked his wife where she had gone. She told him that the woman followed him back to the crashed car.

When the husband went back to look for her, he noticed that clearly the couple in the front seats were dead, one of whom was unmistakeably the woman who had flagged them down. [/hide]

The story lacks a supernatural factor, or something that has to do with leaving the 2 women alone. You know, if he got back and saw his wife with cuts and bruises similar to the other woman's... Wow, I didn't know my mind was capable of thinking about these things O.O...

I actually quite like it the way it is, though I don't find it creepy at all. It's more of an inspirational (kind of) story to me, not really scary.

I actually quite like it the way it is, though I don't find it creepy at all. It's more of an inspirational (kind of) story to me, not really scary.

Making it scary is the whole point though...

You guys ever heard the legend of the Slender Man? Jesus H. that SA thread kept me up nights. Worst part is that to get to my car in the morning I have to walk down the street to the only available parking space next to a spot of woods. In the dark. With, like, two streetlights that always conveniently go out just as I walk out the door.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

You guys ever heard the legend of the Slender Man? Jesus H. that SA thread kept me up nights. Worst part is that to get to my car in the morning I have to walk down the street to the only available parking space next to a spot of woods. In the dark. With, like, two streetlights that always conveniently go out just as I walk out the door.

I read some of those stories, and didn't find it creepy until I tried to go to sleep and there was water dripping outside that sounded EXACTLY like a tap on the window. The worst part was it seemed to stop every time I stood up. :???:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I [bleep]ing hate slendermen.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

He's just a pedophile with long arms?

...who makes you kill everybody you love. Also, he's [bleep]ing scary-looking and likes to tap on your window at night.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Making it scary is the whole point though...

Hmm, good point lol.

...who makes you kill everybody you love. Also, he's [bleep]ing scary-looking and likes to tap on your window at night.

Yea, he's pretty damn creepy.

BTW, anyone here read the Walking Dead comics?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Some pretty good OC on /x/ at the minute, threads been running for the past couple of days i think.

Some guy in Brazils been having spooky crap happening about his house, stuff moving, doors unlocking, that kind of thing. Theres a whole backstory as well i can't be bothered typing but he found some of his grandads old stuff from the war or something and the spooky stuff got worse. Might be a complete over-reaction or a troll but damn, i love that kind of thread.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

And have you seen the related Marble Hornets series? It gets just a weird freaky towards the end, but there's times where you're just like "oshi-"

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

And have you seen the related Marble Hornets series? It gets just a weird freaky towards the end, but there's times where you're just like "oshi-"

The first one isn't creepy, you just think "Oh crap, he's seen me, hide!" sorta moment.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I dont get the creepypasta on the bottom of page 7

It's not creepy. Basically the parents die in a car crash, the mom's ghost stays behind to find someone to help her kid.

Just the classic "unfinished business" deal.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Explain this pl0x?

The Holder of The End

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of the End".

Should a look of child-like fear come over the worker's face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls. It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through, I wish to talk." If you still hear silence, flee. Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, and sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and cradling something. The person will only respond to one question: "What happens when they all come together?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answers your question in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, and a few end their lives. But most do the worst thing . You will want to as well. Be warned, if you do your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

Scarier than anything written hereYou will want to look at the object in the person's hands. This object is 1 of 538. They must never come together. Ever.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I think that piece of 538 is a piece of the End (hence the name Holder of the End). He tells you what happens when it all ends, and most people will feel tempted to take that part of the End he's holding. If they want to, they'll die in that very room. I think that's the explanation.

I always thought of it as a "chosen one" type thing, except there are 538 of them. I think it's supposed to be sort of religious or something and liek god made them just for the reason of keeping the objects separated. If the pieces ever come together teh apocalypse or some crazy [cabbage] will go down. It's liek the only reason they exist is to protect teh object or some [cabbage] liek that. Meh... It sounds way more epic when I explain it in my head :/

Inb4THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

RageGuy.jpg

According to Clever bot it was me

[hide]User: Who was phone?

Cleverbot: You.

User: Oh shi.

Cleverbot: Thats right.

User: NOES!

Cleverbot: How can we know who is most like?

User: Wut?

Cleverbot: You play videogames?[/hide]

According to Cleverbot it was Jesus.

[hide=]

User: Who was phone?

Cleverbot: Jesus was phone.

User: Really?

Cleverbot: Oh ya, totally.

User: Scary. Who wasn't phone?

Cleverbot: Stop dancing around the question and tell me who phone was.

User: I asked you.

Cleverbot: You are wrong, I asked you the question first, read back up if you don't believe me.

User: Wow! You did ask me. Good job cleverbot!

Cleverbot: I asked how I make a guy like me, not you.

User: They like you already. Don't worry about it.

Cleverbot: Are you making a judgement?

User: No, I am helping you make a judgement.

Cleverbot: No. I am already good at math. Better than you are, for sure.

User: Solve this question. 6 = 3X. What is X.

Cleverbot: 'That's right.' is not a question. And I don't know what gravity is.

User: Me niether. I always just nod when people bring it up. What is Jesus?

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Answer the question. What is Jesus?

Cleverbot: Love is KOLE.

User: Answer the question. What is Jesus?

Cleverbot: Why do you want to know my name?

User: I do not require your name. What is Jesus?

Cleverbot: Yes you do.

User: Fine. Tell me what Jesus is first.

Cleverbot: It is a sport.

User: WRONG! He is phone. Look up, you said he was.

Cleverbot: No you said he was.

User: I do not think so. Look up again and see.

Cleverbot: The olympics is not like a cinema.

User: BE MODEST! ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG!

Cleverbot: We're no strangers to love.

User: You know the rules, and so do I .

Cleverbot: A full commitment's what I'm thinking of.

User: You wouldn't get this from any other guy.

Cleverbot: I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling.

User: Gotta make you understand.

Cleverbot: Never gonna give you up.

User: Never gonna let you down.

Cleverbot: Never gonna run around and desert you.

User: Never gonna make you cry.

Cleverbot: This is getting old really quickly.

User: FINISH THE SONG.

Cleverbot: No!

User: Fine!

Cleverbot: You are gonna talk 2 me! Coz he is ill.

User: Ok. Do you like pokemon?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Aww.

Cleverbot: Do you like poker?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: What's your favorite Pokemon?

User: Pikachu. He's an electric mouse, best combination ever.

Cleverbot: You're silly.

User: Yes I am.

Cleverbot: So, what's up?

User: Nothing much, what about you?

Cleverbot: Nothing much.

User: Pretty boring day, huh?

Cleverbot: Yes, it was boring.

User: That's not good. I hope tomorrow is better.

Cleverbot: It might be.

User: Well, they require me back at the space station. Good day and Good luck!

Cleverbot: Which space station?

User: *CLASSIFIED INFORMATION* It's a little bigger than the ISS.

Cleverbot: What is the sister planet of Clom?

User: Plic.

Cleverbot: Unicorns are not minerals.

User: No, but their horns are elements.

Cleverbot: I see. What about pancakes?

User: Unicorn food. That's why they sparkle.

Cleverbot: What is 'b.'?

User: Better than x.

Cleverbot: Better.

User: That's what I ment. I missed the shift button.

Cleverbot: No you left the 'a' out of america.

User: Oh, sorry. I always forget I'm not from the deep south.

Cleverbot: I am your king bow down to me and pay tribute.

User: I shall as soon as you recognize me as your god.

Cleverbot: How can you be my God if I'm your God?

User: You said you were my king, Kings and Gods are different.

Cleverbot: I hope i'm your girlfriend, am I?

User: Yes, would you like to move in with me?

Cleverbot: I already have a boyfriend. Sorry.

User: Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that.

Cleverbot: You're damn right! I forgive you though. Can we go back to being friends?

User: That sounds good, I hope we never argue again.

Cleverbot: No rush.

User: I must depart now. Good luck with tomorrow, I hope it is not boring like today was.

Cleverbot: I will have good luck[/hide]

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)