Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

[spoiler=The last man on earth]The last man on Earth came home one night. He turned the lights off, got into bed, then remembered he had left the TV on.

He reached for a match, and a match was put into his hand

He enslaved all teh women?

:wall:

It was a match, not a samwich.

LMAO really did make me lol!

but seriously..... :shame:

Yea, I'm actually a bit embarrassed myself... been watching too much PhillyD.

I just couldn't pass up the opportunity for some (relatively) harmless fun.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be bad to say I spend hours a day looking/viewing ghost/paranormal activity online? Among things so horrid most people seize to know even exist?

No, that's just curiosity. The human mind is naturally curious about stuff that we do not know.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Orange Soda Experiment.

That said, I also find it to be a pretty interesting story, regardless of whether it's true or not.

I didn't really think it was scary... Just kinda weird

For those of you who want to know.

[spoiler=Orange Soda Experiment]dfnih7284232.png

Kinda reminded me of these monsters.

[spoiler=Monster with no ribcage be here]dementium227327192.jpg

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Would it be bad to say I spend hours a day looking/viewing ghost/paranormal activity online? Among things so horrid most people seize to know even exist?

No, that's just curiosity. The human mind is naturally curious about stuff that we do not know.

Yay, if only others looked at it the way we do.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Orange Soda Experiment.

That said, I also find it to be a pretty interesting story, regardless of whether it's true or not.

I didn't really think it was scary... Just kinda weird

For those of you who want to know.

[spoiler=Orange Soda Experiment]dfnih7284232.png

Kinda reminded me of these monsters.

[spoiler=Monster with no ribcage be here]dementium227327192.jpg

ok....thats messed up :uhh:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

I read the Orange Soda Experiment. Now I'm craving some orange soda. I was also thinking of how that might make a good horror movie.

I got some orange soda :thumbup:

Congrats man. :thumbup:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Because I like sharing these;

I've got a lot of these number stations on my DSI, actually.

Just for more info;

http://en.wikipedia..../Number_station

Wtf is that?

Numbers stations are shortwave radio stations of uncertain origin. They generally broadcast voices reading streams of numbers, words, letters (sometimes using a spelling alphabet), tunes or Morse code. They're commonly belived to be used by spies using a "One time" Pad, which code can only be used once, thus many of these broadcasts have a unknown purpose or message. I find them creepy TBH, you can find a whole bunch of them here; http://www.archive.org/details/ird059 (This is a link to the conet project, which was 4 CD collection of these, nowadays you can download the collection for free legally.)

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

• 2 weeks later...

Because I like sharing these;

I've got a lot of these number stations on my DSI, actually.

Just for more info;

http://en.wikipedia..../Number_station

Wtf is that?

Numbers stations are shortwave radio stations of uncertain origin. They generally broadcast voices reading streams of numbers, words, letters (sometimes using a spelling alphabet), tunes or Morse code. They're commonly belived to be used by spies using a "One time" Pad, which code can only be used once, thus many of these broadcasts have a unknown purpose or message. I find them creepy TBH, you can find a whole bunch of them here; http://www.archive.org/details/ird059 (This is a link to the conet project, which was 4 CD collection of these, nowadays you can download the collection for free legally.)

Yeah, number stations are definitely creepy. There's also something fascinating about the fact that they are impossible for us to decipher.

Here's a creepy one: http://upload.wikime...2/26/UVB-76.ogg

And UVB-6 "The Buzzer"

The Buzzer has been transmitting this signal from inside Russia since at least 1982. It has been interrupted at least three times by a voice reading coded messages of unknown intent (listen to a recording of one such message from 2006 here: http://mikeandsniffy...57_21.2.06.mp3)

It's just so bizarre.

2009rb9.jpg

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED.

Terrifying.

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED.

Terrifying.

Truly horrifying.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.