15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

[hide]1277453181188.jpg[/hide]

BIG

Wow, the depth of the ocean is scary O_O

And that bizarre octopus looking thing...that is what exactly? :S

Cthulhu.

Bless you.

I lol'd a bit at Cthulu. After all that scrolling down I expected something more up-front.

[hide]1277453181188.jpg[/hide]

BIG

Wow, the depth of the ocean is scary O_O

And that bizarre octopus looking thing...that is what exactly? :S

It must be.. THE KRAKEN!

*Dun dun duuunn*

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

I won't find suicidemouse for ya, as I'm fairly sure it's way back there somewhere, and I haven't seen it. But this is bloody hilarious. Watch 'em both or something. But shizz. I love this.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I once saw 5 flying orbs of light together with my two brothers when we were little.

They were orange, they were illuminated but not bright and made zooming/humming/electrical sounds.

It was raining and thunder& lightining outside.

They had the same size of a regular football.

What happened afterwards will make my story very hard to believe so i'll just leave that big detail out for now.

We were all sleeping in the same room (the attic...oooo...)µ

The humming sound woke me up, i wasn't scared but also woke up my 2 brothers, if something like this happens you always wish you had someone with you to confirm you're not going nuts.

Today we still talk about it, my youngest brother still knows he saw something but he doesn't wants to believe it.

I don't blame him, we always say first seeing then believing and he was like 6 years old back then so he might think that because he was so young his imagination made him see what he wanted, heck i saw saint nicholas riding a white steed on a rooftop once, damn...

Anyway, i was 9 years old and my other brother was 14 we are positive of what we saw :)

Now there's 2 explanations:

1. There's really some things we know little off, i'm not talking about ghosts or spirits i don't believe in that, i'm talking about sources of energy that some people might be lucky enough to see.

I did some research and 90% of the believers thinks those are energy orbs somehow linked to passed away spirits while the other 10% like me thinks it's just actual energy that gets harnessed in an energy rich enviroment under the right conditions, no ghosts or spirits involved.

2. All 3 of us were having the same dream.

But i can safely say that none of us were dreaming.

Too me it would even be even more odd and spookier if we had the same dream, might be possible though :D but one will know if he dreamed or not.

If not then you are slowly loosing grip on reality and should seek mental help asap!

Maybe not creepy. But fun.

The original version of that movie plays a very nice rap song by two dutch guys dj sven and mc miker g

And that indean guy isn't a kid, it's a guy with a rare disease :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgI_BI1sM2g

Just cleared that up for anyone wondering.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

What happened afterwards will make my story very hard to believe so i'll just leave that big detail out for now.

I'll bite. What happened?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

3 of them went into one wall while the other 2 went into a wall on the opposite side, both the entire walls lit up with a bright orange glow.

Then after some time i don't know how many seconds but it wasn't more than 10 the glows dissapeared from one second onto the other.

They dissapeared into the walls like one would dissapear into a stargate (everyone saw stargate right?)

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Sounds like ball lightning.

Doesn't that end with a boom?

I'm pretty sure ball lightning just fades, from cases of what people saw. I could be wrong.

vizardsig-1.png

Sounds like ball lightning.

Doesn't that end with a boom?

Not always. Sometimes it does, though. He's lucky it didn't.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Found this rather disturbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtKMS1kjlo

That video struck the fake cord with me...

I really don't know if this is real or not, but god damn if it is...I'm never going to get a metal transplant.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I really don't know if this is real or not, but god damn if it is...I'm never going to get a metal transplant.

It isn't real, through it is animated well.

vizardsig-1.png

It isn't real, through it is animated well.

Yeah, it was really well done.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I used that Smilie Dog picture as my computer wallpaper for a while. Got some nice responses from my family. :razz: That black and white picture in Dizzle's first post (with the huge mouth) is scary.

• 3 months later...

Here's the backstory on Candle Cove

http://www.creepypasta.com/candle-cove/

It's supposed to resemble a thread about a T.V. show they all watched as children.