Creepy Thread

Dizzle229

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. Screamers need to be tagged appropriately from now on, okay? If not, I'll report every one I find until they are.

Any of you heard of the Slender Man? It's a creation from the Something Awful forums, but it's still freaky as all Hell. I'm in the middle of something, so I can't go rooting around the internet for a pic, but they should be easy to find. Also, http://soupandbutter.deviantart.com/gallery/ SOME of the pics are NSFW, but they're not visible from the thumbnail pics.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Alright. Screamers need to be tagged appropriately from now on, okay? If not, I'll report every one I find until they are.

This is the creepy thread. If you know things like that frighten you, you shouldn't even have watched it in the first place. There's no need to go around saying you'll report them all, my response to the video itself should have been a good enough hint anyway. Next time just exercise caution around this thread. So please, get off your high horse.

[spoiler=Semi-long creepypasta]It was about two years ago when I had come across a bootleg game called, "TYMRA" (pronounced, Time-rah, I believe). I was a very avid bootleg game collector, searching flea markets for bootleg games. I liked bootleg games because they were often very rare, and something attracted me to their often unplayability and humorously bad translations.

Back to the story, I was in a flea market in a town in Ohio (I was on vacation at the time, and I spotted a flea market, and my curiosity led me to it). Inside were shelves and shelves of various used things. I found an electronics section, where games consoles, televisions, and games were held. I saw a small little cardboard container with the word, "TYMRA" written on it, along with "FOR GAME BOY COLOR" underneath it. It must be a bootleg game, I thought, I've never heard of such a game.

I picked it up off the shelf, and opened the top part of the cardboard to make sure there was a game inside. Sure enough, there was a Game Boy Color cartridge inside. The cartridge was typical bootleg. It was purple, with a sticker on it with "TYMRA" written on it with marker. Paid for it, and walked out of the market. I had not brought my Game Boy with me, so I had to wait till I got home to play this game.

A few days later, I was back home. I was somewhat eager to try the game, so I got my Game Boy Color, and put TYMRA in. As soon as I turned it on, the game started. It appeared that I was controlling some kind of warrior. I was in a small house. The game controlled like a Zelda game or Pokemon game, with an overhead view. There appeared to be a door that led out of the house, into the outside. Went through the door, and went out into a village, with people walking around and bartering. There was no music, except for a crackling breeze that sounded too advanced for the Game Boy Color's audio capabilities. I tried to talk to one of the townspeople. A text box popped up, but nothing was in it. Must be a glitch, I thought. I kept walking around.

Going out of the village was impossible. If you tried, a text box appeared reading, "GO BACK TO THE PEOPLE". I later found an old man next to what looked like a church, and he had a task for me. His task was, "DELIVER THIS LETTER TO THE OLD ONE". Simple enough, I thought.

I looked in every building for the "Old One", and I finally found him in a small little house, similar to the house I was in when I first started. The Old One appeared to be dead. Blood streaks were on his robe, and a bloody dagger was on the ground next to him. I went up to his body and pressed A. A spirit appeared next to his body, it looked like the Old One's spirit. A text box came up, and it appeared that the spirit was talking to me. The text box read, "THE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL. THE PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT." The game appeared to be frozen. I tried pressing every button, nothing happened.

I had no choice but to turn off the Game Boy. I turned it back on, and I was right where I left off when I turned the Game Boy off. The Old One's spirit now said, "IT IS YOUR CHOICE. YOU MAY KILL THE PEOPLE, SAVING THEM FROM THEMSELVES. OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO NOT KILL THEM, AND LEAVE THEM TO THEIR AWFUL WAYS."

A choice box appeared. There were two options to pick from, "KILL THE PEOPLE" and "SPARE THE PEOPLE". I chose to spare the people. The text box once again popped up, reading, "REGRET THIS DECISION."

The conversation ended, I walked outside. The people of the village surrounded me. They began to close in. There was still no music, but the audio changed. Instead of the wind blowing, the sound was a gargled cry. As the people closed in, the sound turned into a scream. My character began to spin around, similar to how you spin when you die in the first Legend of Zelda. His face began to become very bloody, and a text box popped up saying, "SACRIFICE IS NECESSARY FOR UNITY". No matter what button I pressed, this text box did not go away.

The screen then cut to black. Again, pressing buttons didn't do anything. I set down the Game Boy, and went to do something else. I came back after 20 minutes, the screen was still black, except now, there were sounds of screaming, like someone was being tortured. The screaming gradually grew louder. I became very disturbed, and turned the Game Boy off, took out the cartridge and put in my drawer. I never touched it again, until a few weeks ago.

I was getting packed to move to an apartment, and I stumbled across the TYMRA cartridge. I decided to give it another go, to see if anything may have changed.

I turned it on, and the screen was still black. However, this time, at the bottom of the screen, there was white text. The text read, "MORALITY MATTERS NOT, FOR DEATH IS ETERNITY."

This is the creepy thread. If you know things like that frighten you, you shouldn't even have watched it in the first place. There's no need to go around saying you'll report them all, my response to the video itself should have been a good enough hint anyway. Next time just exercise caution around this thread. So please, get off your high horse.

There's a big difference between creepy and startling. Not only is this thread not the place for that vid, IMO it doesn't belong anywhere.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

There's a big difference between creepy and startling. Not only is this thread not the place for that vid, IMO it doesn't belong anywhere.

I'll remove it if you feel the need for me to.

Now see... if I saw that thing in the video in real life I would [cabbage] my pants.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

[spoiler=Semi-long creepypasta]It was about two years ago when I had come across a bootleg game called, "TYMRA" (pronounced, Time-rah, I believe). I was a very avid bootleg game collector, searching flea markets for bootleg games. I liked bootleg games because they were often very rare, and something attracted me to their often unplayability and humorously bad translations.

Back to the story, I was in a flea market in a town in Ohio (I was on vacation at the time, and I spotted a flea market, and my curiosity led me to it). Inside were shelves and shelves of various used things. I found an electronics section, where games consoles, televisions, and games were held. I saw a small little cardboard container with the word, "TYMRA" written on it, along with "FOR GAME BOY COLOR" underneath it. It must be a bootleg game, I thought, I've never heard of such a game.

I picked it up off the shelf, and opened the top part of the cardboard to make sure there was a game inside. Sure enough, there was a Game Boy Color cartridge inside. The cartridge was typical bootleg. It was purple, with a sticker on it with "TYMRA" written on it with marker. Paid for it, and walked out of the market. I had not brought my Game Boy with me, so I had to wait till I got home to play this game.

A few days later, I was back home. I was somewhat eager to try the game, so I got my Game Boy Color, and put TYMRA in. As soon as I turned it on, the game started. It appeared that I was controlling some kind of warrior. I was in a small house. The game controlled like a Zelda game or Pokemon game, with an overhead view. There appeared to be a door that led out of the house, into the outside. Went through the door, and went out into a village, with people walking around and bartering. There was no music, except for a crackling breeze that sounded too advanced for the Game Boy Color's audio capabilities. I tried to talk to one of the townspeople. A text box popped up, but nothing was in it. Must be a glitch, I thought. I kept walking around.

Going out of the village was impossible. If you tried, a text box appeared reading, "GO BACK TO THE PEOPLE". I later found an old man next to what looked like a church, and he had a task for me. His task was, "DELIVER THIS LETTER TO THE OLD ONE". Simple enough, I thought.

I looked in every building for the "Old One", and I finally found him in a small little house, similar to the house I was in when I first started. The Old One appeared to be dead. Blood streaks were on his robe, and a bloody dagger was on the ground next to him. I went up to his body and pressed A. A spirit appeared next to his body, it looked like the Old One's spirit. A text box came up, and it appeared that the spirit was talking to me. The text box read, "THE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL. THE PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT." The game appeared to be frozen. I tried pressing every button, nothing happened.

I had no choice but to turn off the Game Boy. I turned it back on, and I was right where I left off when I turned the Game Boy off. The Old One's spirit now said, "IT IS YOUR CHOICE. YOU MAY KILL THE PEOPLE, SAVING THEM FROM THEMSELVES. OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO NOT KILL THEM, AND LEAVE THEM TO THEIR AWFUL WAYS."

A choice box appeared. There were two options to pick from, "KILL THE PEOPLE" and "SPARE THE PEOPLE". I chose to spare the people. The text box once again popped up, reading, "REGRET THIS DECISION."

The conversation ended, I walked outside. The people of the village surrounded me. They began to close in. There was still no music, but the audio changed. Instead of the wind blowing, the sound was a gargled cry. As the people closed in, the sound turned into a scream. My character began to spin around, similar to how you spin when you die in the first Legend of Zelda. His face began to become very bloody, and a text box popped up saying, "SACRIFICE IS NECESSARY FOR UNITY". No matter what button I pressed, this text box did not go away.

The screen then cut to black. Again, pressing buttons didn't do anything. I set down the Game Boy, and went to do something else. I came back after 20 minutes, the screen was still black, except now, there were sounds of screaming, like someone was being tortured. The screaming gradually grew louder. I became very disturbed, and turned the Game Boy off, took out the cartridge and put in my drawer. I never touched it again, until a few weeks ago.

I was getting packed to move to an apartment, and I stumbled across the TYMRA cartridge. I decided to give it another go, to see if anything may have changed.

I turned it on, and the screen was still black. However, this time, at the bottom of the screen, there was white text. The text read, "MORALITY MATTERS NOT, FOR DEATH IS ETERNITY."

Normally, creepypasta has some effect, maybe a little, there's been a few that have been pretty bad for me, but this had no effect at all. :|

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I don't find it necessary to remove that video, as this is, in my opinion, the right place for it. The decision lies with you Bows.

Ontopic: Maze, that story was fairly creepy, up until the last sentence. That kind of killed the effect for me.

lampost_sig_stark.png

One of my friends likes to record her roommates' conversations without their permissions and show them 1-2 weeks later. She does this on a daily basis.

Damn... Some creepy @@@ stuff on here, and some are lulz! Glade I didn't checked out this thread at nighttime. :lol:

OP, that's some creepy pix right there, esp. the bunny pix.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

One of my friends likes to record her roommates' conversations without their permissions and show them 1-2 weeks later. She does this on a daily basis.

...What?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

...What?

I don't see what's wrong TTanT. Zach took a very literal term of the word creepy. And that roommate is creepy.

...What?

I don't see what's wrong TTanT. Zach took a very literal term of the word creepy. And that roommate is creepy.

Sorry, let me make what confused me more obvious:

She shows them the recordings she made? That makes no sense to me.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

...What?

Basically, she records them without them knowing about it. Then shows it to them 1-2 weeks later as a joke. That's what I'm gathering.

...What?

Basically, she records them without them knowing about it. Then shows it to them 1-2 weeks later as a joke. That's what I'm gathering.

But how would she do that on a daily basis?

[/hide]

...What?

But how would she do that on a daily basis?

By simply recording them everyday?

But how could this continue if they know? I think thats what hes saying.

^That.

I mean, it would get to the point where she'd be showing them their recorded conversations on a daily basis, and they'd probably start getting pretty angry after a while.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...