Gold Bars...

Sy_Accursed

What to do with heaps of them?

I'm mining gold to 99 and smelting it for 99 smith. But then I'm gonna have heaps of gold bars.

I was thinking of making plain gold ammys for craft xp, but they don;t seem to be sellable unstrung which I can't be bothered to do.

So I was also thinking maybe do gold bracelets and dump them via the rogue in varrock tht buys for min ge value.

Does he buy notes or would I have to run back n forth?

Any other good ways to get rid of a heap of gold bars?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Or take your pickaxe halfway down your mining goal to Shilo, and mine some gems there to add to your gold...

Games necklace: 2.9k

Ring of Duelling: 6.1k

Amulet of Strength: 6.9k

Ring of life: 9.6k

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Or take your pickaxe halfway down your mining goal to Shilo, and mine some gems there to add to your gold...

Games necklace: 2.9k

Ring of Duelling: 6.1k

Amulet of Strength: 6.9k

Ring of life: 9.6k

Good advice but if you'd read my post properly you'd realise its useless:

I am mining gold for 99 mining and smelting it for 99 smith

If I stop half way to mine gems I'm not gonna have enough ore for 99 smith

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm mining gold to 99 and smelting it for 99 smith. But then I'm gonna have heaps of gold bars.

I was thinking of making plain gold ammys for craft xp, but they don;t seem to be sellable unstrung which I can't be bothered to do.

So I was also thinking maybe do gold bracelets and dump them via the rogue in varrock tht buys for min ge value.

im 90% sure gold ammys would sell unstrung, as theres a massive demand for those for people who string ammys.

But yes the rouge buys your gold items noted, takes no time at all

But yes the rouge buys your gold items noted, takes no time at all

There is a limit of 10k per transaction so you may have to do multiple trips.

Paw_Claw, unstrung ammys are very much in demand (I got 99 mage this way and faced a constant struggle to buy from the GE), my guess is that maybe demand is low following the weekend when a lot of players hit 99 mage.

chumley.png

I'll give unstrung ammys a try for my first batch then see how they fair.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Save them and use them weekly as needed for your crafting stones. That puts off your final decision for 25+ weeks.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Mine gold - 99 Mining.

Superheat gold with gaunts - Near 99 mage, maybe even 99 mage, and 99 Smithing.

Craft gold into unstrung ammys - higher crafting.

String ammy - more mage exp.

OR

Mine gold - 99 mining

Smelt with gaunts- 99 smithing

Craft - high crafting

String ammy - 99 mage.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I sold about 10k Unstrung amulets the other day, they are pretty sellable. (Sold in about 1hr)

Sig

Set your kingdom up to do 10 on coal and 5 on fish. You'll get quite a few gems. Rest you can make into regular gold ammys. They'll sell eventually since people use them for string amulet.

Wouldn't he be better off putting 10 on herbs and 5 on fish? You don't get that many gems... so you might as well make more money off of the herbs. :thumbup:

aiel.png

Yeah I had 5 on coal for like yr and half only got few hundred gems

Plv6Dz6.jpg