Clan Neon - Expanding in the Clan World

OldDucky

Alright, so I was recently promoted to the Diplomacy Team, with Clan Neon. I let the staff there know about TWR, and how much Tip.It is a great place to move up in the Clan World. None of our leaders, or members are knowledgeable of Tip.It (I don't think), so I guess I'll have to learn a few things. The reason for this post is to get your oppinions of how we should go about getting our Clan more involved, from one of the well established clans here on Tip.It.

Also, Two Questions:

Does the Clan Improvement Council still exist?

Does the Clan Chronicle still exist?

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=clan_chronicle.htm

The clan Chronicle has been slacking, Y guy stepped down and previous to that I think he had applications to help write the chronicles. I'm glad you reminded me about this because they are always a pleasure to read. So to answer your question, Doesn't look like it is :c

The first question I have no knowledge about them lol.

As to getting more established what type of clan are you? If you're into warring you could join TWR rankings and get wars, or you can simply look around in wars and run ins section and find a clan that you might be able to beat and keep going from there.

6590ew.jpg

Pretty much what Dan said really, would be nice to see the Clan Chronicle again but it kind of faded away after Y Guy left. Never knew there was a clan improvement council, so no I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist anymore.

As for the warring, I'd look at the levels and difficulty of opponent you'd be comfortable warring against before joining TWR. Get a few of your officials to post here more often, would be nice to see members from another clan's community to start posting here. TWR is a great place to learn from other clans, True Ownage has certainly learnt a lot from better clans here and the losses we have taken have been worth it in the end, as we're starting to turn them around into wins. Take warring steady, and make sure your members enjoy it. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Alright, so I was recently promoted to the Diplomacy Team, with Clan Neon. I let the staff there know about TWR, and how much Tip.It is a great place to move up in the Clan World. None of our leaders, or members are knowledgeable of Tip.It (I don't think), so I guess I'll have to learn a few things. The reason for this post is to get your oppinions of how we should go about getting our Clan more involved, from one of the well established clans here on Tip.It.

Also, Two Questions:

Does the Clan Improvement Council still exist?

Does the Clan Chronicle still exist?

The Clan Improvement Council no longer exists, but the principles at the heart of it (ie intimate workings between community and staff in a focused setting) is found in The Conclave forum.

The Clan Chronicle also still exists, and we're going to try to push out a March issue. We're going to be looking for more writers soon, most likely, so PM Laikrob or me if you're interested--even if it's just a guest article :)

Both of these things are in 'work in progress' stages as we get them back up to speed.

hzvjpwS.gif

Ok, thanks for feedback. Also, where are the first few clan chronicle issues?

@Lady Ninane - I'm not sure if I'm clan-smart enough anymore, I used to be an editor if you don't remember? With Lordofrah, Troyus, and some others.

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

@Lady Ninane - I'm not sure if I'm clan-smart enough anymore, I used to be an editor if you don't remember? With Lordofrah, Troyus, and some others.

Ah, good times.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

That was quite a bit before my time, but I know of your work on it. Like I said, if you're interested in picking back up PM myself or Laikrob. :P

hzvjpwS.gif

Welcome, the best steps are to get your members posting in and around Clan Discussion. Get used to the atmosphere, drop by #clans, and eventually take a look at the TWR if you're interested. Not sure what type of clan you are but post fights you have in Wars & Run-Ins (includes skill wars).

We're all pretty nice here except Laikrob but her bark is worse than her bite. :P

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

ooo hi Clan Neon are u guys like a community clan or a warring clan cause sadly never heard of u :(.

Well, kind of hard to say. We're much more of a warring clan, though.

dztf80.jpg

I remember you old ducky +).

The section has changed alot but its still good.

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

CiC no longer exists, but had some wonderful memories from it. Conclave is main area for it now.

And yeah as for the clan chronicle there isn't enough articles for a decent one to be published, so yeah they kinda need some :P

j0xPu5R.png