Solace vs THE clan

ggohanss77

Solace vs 'THE'

Last weekend, I approached 'THE' looking for a fight. Eager to fight a bigger clan, we worked out the fight on a Saturday with the following rules:

- All styles, no blast/no curse

- Bounds: Spiders -> Greater demons

- No corrupt allowed; everything else is allowed

- 6 man sniper cap

- Clash on sight, team to clear crashers

We gathered together a great sign-up over the week and gathered up on Saturday as I rushed home from my friends house to make the mass. We rolled up to moss giants, sent out scouts, and hopped to World 17, where we met together on Spider hill.

100327155946.png

Solace starting: 144

100327202026.png

'THE' starting: ~120 (Confirmed by Drew22)

The fight commenced with us hitting 'THE' south of spiders. For the first hour, both clans sent 6 snipers at each other and fought on well, until later in the first hour, when we started to gain a couple of people. Eventually, we subdued 'THE's snipers and moved on to hitting their pile. For the next 45 minutes, we chased 'THE' around the boundaries, until they started camping in the penis of Greater Demons. 10 minutes of us hitting them there resulted in 'THE' ending.

100327212815.png

bluebus.jpg

spamdrewdead.jpg

100327213320.png

6669e.png

6678a.png

2qu40hh.jpg

2igbzg0.jpg

wearesolace2.png

The1.png

The3.png

33cpwkp.jpg

Solace ending: 150 (52 on audio)

100327222713.png

'THE' ending: 0 on the battlefield (33 on audio according to Drew22)

-

Good fight, 'THE'. Thanks to Gladz, RSD, Crimson Raiders, and whoever else may have been around, for anti-crashing. You guys are the best :-) .

Nice war Solace. BLNT Clan Orangemongers <3

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

gratz Solace. AC'd some of the war.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

AMazing JOb solace, looks like all the hard work dan blake lucas cordy adina charlie and the rest are finally paying off. One of the last few honor clans out there GJ & Keep it up

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

AMazing JOb solace, looks like all the hard work dan blake lucas cordy adina charlie and the rest are finally paying off. One of the last few honor clans out there GJ & Keep it up

Hardly, plenty of honnor clans out there.

6590ew.jpg

Well looks like im wrong.....looking back dunno just dosent feel like it u know?

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Well looks like im wrong.....looking back dunno just dosent feel like it u know?

Yeah looking back you could say clan world is dying, but it's not.

6590ew.jpg

yeap cause its thriving, newclans are always appearing and beginning to step up

It's how you percieve the clan world. It's what you consider a clan or not. There are still plenty of clans that cwa, F2p and P2p. I'm sorry it doesn't help pvp clans but at the same time they're the ones willing to bring in new blood and teach them and watch them leave their clan for some top 10 clan. This is getting off topic but I can assure you it's only how you look at the picture, you're only seeing a small part of the clanning world.

6590ew.jpg

It's how you percieve the clan world. It's what you consider a clan or not. There are still plenty of clans that cwa, F2p and P2p. I'm sorry it doesn't help pvp clans but at the same time they're the ones willing to bring in new blood and teach them and watch them leave their clan for some top 10 clan. This is getting off topic but I can assure you it's only how you look at the picture, you're only seeing a small part of the clanning world.

i c what u did there