COPING WITH BORDUM

soccerdies

hey i though i should start something u dont see every day

posts on how to cope with boredum

hopefully this will help u not get bored from doing boring skills such as farming, wc, fishing, mining

anything that u do when u are bored post it up here

myself i have the music blasting, watch tv, play ssb *super smash brothers melee*, look on these forums or official runescape forums

mostly when i fish or i could do homework :) :) :)

mysigss5.png

^He makes millions a day from noobs who try to own him, best pet ever.

http://www.youtube.com/soccerdies

My Youtube vids check em out! :)

a good way to get bored is play runescape. now if you having fun playing, by all means continue playing. but if you are getting bored, it might be time to find a new game. im not going to say you are wasting your time playing it, because its no different than playing any other game or doing anything else, im just saying it sounds like you are bored with it and should try a new game.

anyways, when im bored (i have been bored A LOT in the past two days since i havent been at one of my jobs, and it looks like im off tommorow too :cry: . i actually looked forward to work tonight.) i a. look at tip it forums, b. watch a movie, d. check up other sites i go to, e. install one of my games, play it for an hour and then unistall, f. clean up my computer (move all newly dl'ed pictures to my pictures folder, move all the game isos on to my data hd in the games folder, clean up the start menu-> programs folders, burn iso's to dvds that i know work, and stuff like that), g. i watch tv (hardly ever happens)

i used to be able to add "read while listening to music" but i cant find anything i want to read anymore, and ive listened to all the music i like too much. anyways, im into movies now more than ever, so i can always find something to watch. if you want, go over to the music and movies forum and check out either the now playing, greatest movie ever, or what to rent movie threads. those will probably give you a good idea of some movies to watch.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I know this sounds ridiculously trendy and dumb, but you should get a myspace. It can keep you entertained for a very very long time. Constantly looking at and reading about your friends and bands and stuff.... it is a lot of fun...if you do get it, pm me for a link to my page...or if anyone else wants a link just pm me.

If you don't have instant messanger (pm me for my screen name if anyone wants it) or msn messanger, you should defintiley install it... Talking to your friends while playing games and browsing the net, nothing better....oh...and scrolling through my itunes library filled with Ska and Ben Folds! :wink:

how could I forget XBL? . . . I mean . . . whoa

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

since my basketball coach is a madman, i rarely have time of boredum

5:00 am wake up

6:15 am practice

8:00 am School

3:00 pm 2nd practice

5:30 pm practice is over

usually takes me an hour to finish my homework, then gotta eat dinner, clean the kitchen and by that time it's usually about 9:00 and i'm to tired to bored.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Holy smeg! That's amazing!! :shock:

I feel dumb for asking but :shock: :shock: :shock:

..Is that real? :shock:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Yeah he's real. Theres an article about him on snopes ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

watch a movie or phone a friend or play movie trivia or listen to music or go to wikipedia or take a walk or make something to eat or...That's what I do when I am bored.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!