TPR vs SE

KingYufei

The Power Rangers

vs

Silent Ember

Ok before I begin I wana say thanks to all the MOMs out there who just loves to DDOS our fall-ins from SE and TPR. SO THANKS MOM !!!

parenting.jpg

Anyways, TPR and SE are some of the well known Teams on Tip.IT and have great members with dedication and loyality. So it will be a great fight from both of these Teams . When I heard that TPR and SE are gona have a war both team started to mass up peeps to get ready for a nice friendly show down.

newtonstaxi.jpg

ANyways, rules were:

Date: April 7th

World: 43

Time: 5:00 EST

Melee

Binds

Snipe cap of 3

Explorer rings on

Corrupt Off

Runehead memberlist only.

Map: Classic

The fight was somewhat ok performace by both teams. It Started with SE having 2 DC's so TPR had to drop to 20. But non the less SE with the Leading power of Ryan and the all Legendery Thealth, we knew this war anit gona be like the last war where Cowmonkey Rage Kicked everyone from SE.

Honeslty to say Se did a great job concidering their being out numbered by 1 and the Great King Yufei fighting for TPR [ Cough Cough ].

The fight it self was intence with TPR taking the lead and SE catching back up to even then Tpr Taken the lead again and it when back and forth untill SE had ANOTHER DC but still trying hang in there while TPR was getting DDOSed by Everton's parents while he was leading. Towards the middle of the war, Everton got piled and tanked off 30opts like a beast while I called TPR to pile Ryan which was a HUGE mistake because Rayn draged out 30opts all over but I knew we MUST end Him and Thealth early in the war inoder for TPR to win. After a little while TPR took a 2 men lead and never looked back. Thealth from SE tanked with no food and prayer and was expected, but it wasn't enough for SE to comeback and TPR just took it over and ended with 7 left.

It could have been anyones game and there WILL be a RM in the future. Looking forward for it. :thumbup:

I also wana give a shout to General for useing range pray in a melee/binds war only and NOT getting KO'd by 6 opts! GREAT JOB MAN!!! :thumbup:

STARTING

TPR 20

100407220705.png

SE 19

100407220814.png

ENDING

TPR 7

100407165118.png

SE 0

Some Pics of the fight

:

100407160132.png

100407160224.png

100407161853.png

Great JOB Both Teams.

The Power Ranger Pride !

Silent Ember Pride !

All world wide from the north to da south to east to da west SIDE!!!

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

We would of one if I didn't dc. I got ddosed or something right before timer went down, and acc logged out after timer ended :l GF

cool story bro, we had a strong ending and managed to find a K0 while you guys didn't.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

We would of one if I didn't dc. I got ddosed or something right before timer went down, and acc logged out after timer ended :l GF

I wouldn't say so, but SE performed very well and gave us a good fight. And where's my mention for running laps for about 3 kills? :shame:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Good job TPR, still got it eh? :thumbsup:

no dandaman no tpr...

oh wait yeah, we actualy still got it , I even think we're better without you LOL.

That really wasn't necessary as he just complimented TPR <_<

Danny ownz, don't hate my brah :thumbdown:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

i think its pointless to argue?

You won, but we performed well also, and yes coming back from 1 person disadvantage in 19 vs 20 matched opts bind+ melee only isnt easy.

Most of you were out of food at the end. You got a ko and we had a horrible first tanker.

I think we koed someone too.

But it doesnt matter.

Once again, grats TPR and ty for the fight.

lightningcopy.png

i think its pointless to argue?

You won, but we performed well also, and yes coming back from 1 person disadvantage in 19 vs 20 matched opts bind+ melee only isnt easy.

Most of you were out of food at the end. You got a ko and we had a horrible first tanker.

I think we koed someone too.

But it doesnt matter.

Once again, grats TPR and ty for the fight.

What the almighty Romdath said :D Good fight again.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.

El classico of Scape.

Good Job TPR.

Bad Luck SE. Was gonna come but then i decided that a quick nap would refresh me for the war.

Just woke up from my quick nap. :wall:

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present