Dungeoneering Skill

CruelKiller

p.s. Red and jack, got any tips for fast xp? :)

Duo/Trio with people your level or higher level.

Nah. Soloing is best exp, get it right :P >.>

Depends, sometimes it can be done faster with other people. It certainly felt that way for me, but then again my total level is horrible lol.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends, sometimes it can be done faster with other people. It certainly felt that way for me, but then again my total level is horrible lol.

Also I believe it is faster in F2P, or so I hear. Not sure what evidence there is to support this though.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Also I believe it is faster in F2P, or so I hear. Not sure what evidence there is to support this though.

Was for me, less deaths = higher % add on LOL. :razz:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

According to their "fix" (which caused the bug and subsequently the rollback) they altered f2p rates for higher levels (95+).

Neltak.png

According to their "fix" (which caused the bug and subsequently the rollback) they altered f2p rates for higher levels (95+).

It's still pretty good exp, and was also informed that it's still better exp. You don't have to deal w/ poison and a buncha p2p skills so I think it's still good, how ever when you get to the deeper lvls it may be better in p2p.

6590ew.jpg

^ Agreed... about the whole thing lol. Pures definitely gona take full advantage of this stuff. And wow nice, 8th and 10th. o.o

Don't encourage them there no lif-urz :o

the whole thing's rubbish, You need to get the skill to 70 to obtain one of them shiney new weapons. It takes 104mil xp to get 120 complete mastery. It's a minigame not a skill

I don't like it.

tbh it'd be a bit like introducing a clan wars level. The more you play and win clan war fights the higher youre level gets. Doesn't actually DO anything just shows you're good at that particular minigame.

Think pures might try and get the 2h for a k0 weapon in f2p pvp. Other than that it's quite clearly not worth the effort.

But it's bloody well addictive I'll give them that :P

Contradiction imo.

You're short sighted imo.

Think smoking- you think people enjoy being addicted to that?

A more extreme example would be heroin. People get addicted to that too- they hate it usually but they're still addicted to it.

I don't like this skill/minigame, but it doesn't mean I'm not addicted to it.

:)

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

^ Agreed... about the whole thing lol. Pures definitely gona take full advantage of this stuff. And wow nice, 8th and 10th. o.o

the whole thing's rubbish, You need to get the skill to 70 to obtain one of them shiney new weapons. It takes 104mil xp to get 120 complete mastery. It's a minigame not a skill

I don't like it.

tbh it'd be a bit like introducing a clan wars level. The more you play and win clan war fights the higher youre level gets. Doesn't actually DO anything just shows you're good at that particular minigame.

Think pures might try and get the 2h for a k0 weapon in f2p pvp. Other than that it's quite clearly not worth the effort.

Contradiction imo.

A more extreme example would be heroin. People get addicted to that too- they hate it usually but they're still addicted to it.

Except there are chemcials in those things that cause your brain to want for more. What element in the new skill is attracting you to it?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I don't like it.

Contradiction imo.

Except there are chemcials in those things that cause your brain to want for more. What element in the new skill is attracting you to it?

I was just using those two as common examples. There's not necessarily a chemical which causes your body to need more for an addiction to be created. There doesn't even have to be any logic behind an addiction. I remember watching somehting on tele about an bulimic person who was addicted to pickled gherkins, random I know. Probably just addicted because it's been so long since there's been a new mini game released for f2pers and I haven't been all that active of late :D

p.s. the way you phrased your question made it sound like a self help group- we should maybe set one of those up just for the bantur, you could be RuneScape's answer to Jeremy Kyle :D

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

they make a lot of updates that aren't even fun......only the rewards motivates people to play :/

Some people find it a lot of fun...

dungeoneering2.png

redfat118dungeon.png

Once i went to sleep. Dam reset has put me back like 4 levels.

Btw what glitch? I got put back alot and i didnt glitch lol.

Did you say glitch?

Fullscreencapture1404201031059PMbmp.jpg

I price checked em, they aight worth alot though. But stats are decent.

Fullscreencapture15042010123635AMbm.jpg

t98jd1.jpg

I doubt those rewards will effect the clanning, as most of them are 150k tokens (amulets), or 400k ( weps and armour), which is a HUGE amount of tokens if you ever tried to play the minigame... Getting 400k tokens requires incredible amount of time, and I doubt many clan warrers would be bothered with it. Not even sure if they are f2p. (I didnt really look after the item infos as I spend all my tokens on xp)

lightningcopy.png

they make a lot of updates that aren't even fun......only the rewards motivates people to play :/

Some people find it a lot of fun...

dungeoneering2.png

redfat118dungeon.png

Once i went to sleep. Dam reset has put me back like 4 levels.

Btw what glitch? I got put back alot and i didnt glitch lol.

Did you say glitch?

Fullscreencapture1404201031059PMbmp.jpg

I price checked em, they aight worth alot though. But stats are decent.

Fullscreencapture15042010123635AMbm.jpg

Talked about glitches...

This happened today;

errorsv.jpg

I was the only one who had this appearently; Jagex randomly logged me out after I lagged fighting my boss, they didn't let me in for 30-60 minutes, I even lost a level because of it; like what the fudge?

I'm level 35 now, get on my level Metallic. L

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

I doubt those rewards will effect the clanning, as most of them are 150k tokens (amulets), or 400k ( weps and armour), which is a HUGE amount of tokens if you ever tried to play the minigame... Getting 400k tokens requires incredible amount of time, and I doubt many clan warrers would be bothered with it. Not even sure if they are f2p. (I didnt really look after the item infos as I spend all my tokens on xp)

yeah you have to remember that its 10 exp per token pretty much so for anything good you have to get at least 70 before you will have enough

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Just logged off Rs, been meaning to look up a discussion on these new items. Currently lvl 52. haven't seen my bandos in 3 days. Anyway im getting 2k xp and 200 tokens per floor, at floor's 1-10 was getting 3.5k xp pr so at higher level floors, so i don't see 45k tokens or so being to hard to obtain. 400k yes, and to get more than 1 shield, that is gonna take a lot of time. but as far as banning them in clan wars, i don't think people should. Maybe first 2 weeks. But after that there no reason why people can't go and get these items, like Donnio/ Warria07 said fighting in rune gets boring. plus I view them like the RC staff's people take time to go get these staff's and robe's to use in clan war's the same goes for these new weapon's.

zeldasfirebz6.png

In all honesty I hope the items will be allowed in wars, there's no reason not to allow it. The skill is both F2p and P2p and afterall it doesn't seem impossible to get those items, I'd say just allow those items.

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

In all honesty I hope the items will be allowed in wars, there's no reason not to allow it. The skill is both F2p and P2p and afterall it doesn't seem impossible to get those items, I'd say just allow those items.

Indeed, what's the point of getting them if you're "not allowed" to use them?

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

hm i got a question.

There a add-on for maple bows that makes them hit harder, but is the difference noticeable? It can't really be not allowed if there is no way to see it.

The sight is for longbows only and being honest, longbows are so slow that even if they could hit harder, they are still fairly obsolete. One of the main reasons people chose the scimitar over other weapons for clan wars is because even though it might not hit AS hard, it still hits enough and quickly as well making them overall, better.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

• 2 weeks later...

hm i got a question.

There a add-on for maple bows that makes them hit harder, but is the difference noticeable? It can't really be not allowed if there is no way to see it.

The sight is for longbows only and being honest, longbows are so slow that even if they could hit harder, they are still fairly obsolete. One of the main reasons people chose the scimitar over other weapons for clan wars is because even though it might not hit AS hard, it still hits enough and quickly as well making them overall, better.

Yeah I'm bumping an old(ish) topic but just thought I'd add on that despite the slower speed, I'm positive it provides a better rate of damage than the shortbow counterpart, especially when it comes to full rune.

Neltak.png

hm i got a question.

Wrong in my opinion. Maybe the rune scimitar part is semi-correct, however the longbow sight makes the maple longbow a better weapon than the rune scimitar for dealing damage. If your entire ranging unit has these you could send KO's out left right and center, speed be damned. 2H's are innacturate, and therefore unreliable in the way these sights are, which is the key difference.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Reminder - the sight does not add dmg but accuracy. Although you do shoot slower you will shoot more consistent damage. Having tested the sight myself as have many others in my clan its safe to say these things are amazing. They are so accurate that one can wear full rune and still have above +100 range attack bonus.

flamesig.jpg