The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

What I'm trying to say here is that askmen sucks. :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLNDR is having a Naked and Famous Denim sale tomorrow. If you can't afford expensive Japanese selvedge jeans, this sale is for you, as they'll likely be heavily marked down. PM me for invites (can't post a link, I have to have your emails to invite you. Sorry).

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I tired on a pair of naked and famous last week and I was impressed with their fit. Their jeans are more slim fitting and cater more towards slender built guys. If i was in the market for new jeans I probably would have picked up a pair, they're really nice.

tFtfA.jpg

I hope they're going to have indigo WeirdGuys on sale. Jesus. I'm so excited.

[Edit] [cabbage], I messed up; it's Monday. Still.

[Edit] Turns out I do have an invite link. http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/Login.aspx?r=1301959

I hope they're going to have indigo WeirdGuys on sale. Jesus. I'm so excited.

[Edit] [cabbage], I messed up; it's Monday. Still.

[Edit] Turns out I do have an invite link. http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/Login.aspx?r=1301959

Hey, thanks for this!!! There's a lot of quality stuff on here, it's a shame a lot of the items are only available in extra, exrta, extra large or XXXXL. Nonetheless some of these jeans look top quality, and for only 20$.

hiccup.png

I'm not buying anything from that N&F sale... Don't sleep if you're eyeing something though, I was thinking about the chambray slimguys like 5 hours ago and now they're gone. I'd go for the Unbleached Selvedge WeirdGuys if anything.

http://www.clubmonaco.com/122010/mens_accessories/

That green university stripe scarf is now mine. Went from 100$ -> 30$ -> 24.something with tax. If you have a Club Monaco nearby I urge you to check out their goods. Next stop, their navy puffer jacket and their black watch tartan belt.

I grabbed a pair of brown canvas jeans from N&F ;)

122$ of stuff total, whenever I saw an item for 10 bucks or less I just tossed it in my cart. I want to be prepared for the next sale though, they have really nice sweaters this sale but they're all sold out already.

Do you guys see that Flud turntable wris[bleep]ch? Its really cool and it's in their sale add, but it's not part of the watches you can buy :(

hiccup.png

That's the one thing I don't like about those sites is that you have to be very impulsive, which I'm not.

Check upcoming sales, then check that brands collection. Figure out which items you really like. Note that before the sale started I was already hoping for indigo weirdguys.

I wish they would put on their pants properly though. But that's streetwear.

fastortoise, Jackthread's having a watch sale. They have a bunch of Flud watches up.

http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/omarbenmegdoul

That is the ultimate hipster statement. I'm sure the regulars of 4chan's /mu/ & /fa/ boards could validate that claim.

:wall: It's too bad you guys feel that way. I'm not getting it either way, I don't feel like dropping 70$ on a watch when I can buy 7 shirts or 3 jeans for the same price :shame:

hiccup.png

Hipsters buying from Karmaloop?... I don't like the watch either, but that's just preposterous unless it's some deeply ironic [cabbage], but seriously, the plaid-wearing, Pabst-drinking, NMH lover hipster who shops at American Apparel and loves ironic tees doesn't exist anymore.

If I was to get a watch I would get a Timex with a leather band. That flud is like, the modern incarnation of bling.

http://www.thestyleblogger.com/light-layers-of-fall-part-iii-the-hoody/

Thumbs down.

Hipsters buying from Karmaloop?... I don't like the watch either, but that's just preposterous unless it's some deeply ironic [cabbage], but seriously, the plaid-wearing, Pabst-drinking, NMH lover hipster who shops at American Apparel and loves ironic tees doesn't exist anymore.

If I was to get a watch I would get a Timex with a leather band. That flud is like, the modern incarnation of bling.

http://www.thestyleblogger.com/light-layers-of-fall-part-iii-the-hoody/

Thumbs down.

The last two styles I really liked. I want to get a jacket/blazer like that, but have no idea how to shop for one or what to wear it with :unsure: The first one seemed kind of plain to me, which isn't a bad thing I guess. The bowtie was nice.

I really like this guy's blog.

2s0cxth.png

The hoody post was kind of atrocious. Dressed up today, solid blue shirt, dark blue and diagonal striped skinny tie over a black blazer and dark blue slim cut jeans. White chucks, though that was a bit of a downer. I need some loafers.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I want to get a jacket/blazer like that, but have no idea how to shop for one or what to wear it with :unsure:

Not wearing a scoop tee and a hoody is a great start.

http://www.llbean.com/llbeansignature/llb/shop/65097?subrnd=1&parentCategory=505931&feat=505931-sigtn&cat4=505930

Seriously though, try a casual shirt (chambray's a good start) and some khakis.

Regular sized looks better (2"-3"). It can look good though. Why are you asking me?

[Edit] If you have a Club Monaco nearby Blake, check out their tweed blazer. It's essentially the same as L.L.Bean's but it has two buttons instead of three

Be ready to bust out hundos though. I'd be more inclined to get the L.L.Bean one, it's cheaper.