Additional:

» Attack on sight

» 3man sniper

» No cape switch

» No RSC post

» 1 hour cap

» No Corrupt

Summary:

Few days ago I asked The Vikings for a fight, after seeing a recent post in which they pulled 20+. Knowing we would have better levels, but less options I quickly set up a CWRI.

Everything was really good today. We started with slightl numerical advantage, and a massive level advantage - early on our dominance was shown. Binds were generally tight throughout, and the whole 2 people who had to tank, tanked well - spesh Aarron the first pile ;) After 15minutes we had a 20+ kill lead. So overall a solid win, in which we can build on. Legends, it won't be so easy againsts better opposition.

Unfortunatly, The Vikings stepped out around the half way mark. We were just a few gears above you today, Vikings. GF.

LND starting: 17

858b5.png

TV starting: 15

858b9.png

Ending (or near enough): 8594c.png

LND kills: 53

TV: 6

Legends, stay active and sign up for upcoming fights!

Cya friday TPR ;)

hippybabecopy.jpg

The RuneScape Warhungers Federation PK Leader

l0l w0t magik left tpr?

Anywayz TPR pulled pretty high recently so I hope it turns out more even opts on friday cuz then it'd be a good fight.

Gratz on the win lnd

I Was Kicked :mellow:

Pm Me In Irc If You Wanna Discuss \:D/

tifovsigev3.jpg

Congrats :)

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

lol nice one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gj lnd looked like fun keep it up

See you jumped out of LND to join TKO.

I've now lost all respect for you Lightspeed.

i didnt intend to join tko when i left, had a few freinds joining tko already so i thought why not.

Yeah sure you didn't. /[cabbage]

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

gj lnd looked like fun keep it up

See you jumped out of LND to join TKO.

I've now lost all respect for you Lightspeed.

i didnt intend to join tko when i left, had a few freinds joining tko already so i thought why not.

Yeah sure you didn't. /[cabbage]

their both teams for clan wars..do you really think hounding members to try and show why they left really helps? It more makes you look desparate.

Gratz LND

Man that don't even look like a war.... more like a slaughter house...... why did they even kept going? I mean... WTF is this lol!!!

I know LND is legit but this is just re[bleep]..... looked borring... :shock:

Oh TPR fighting LND on friday????? :ohnoes:

um..... my gold fish has cancer again Everton.... so.... yeah... good luck guys. :mrgreen:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember