[TWR] Titans Revolution VS Legendz

Adeelasim

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad pull form us (about 5 of us logged in just as the war started, including myself) :wall: :wall: :wall:

O.T. I think we did well, even though TR did mass snipe a lot, however there was no snipe cape rule so whatever.

Good job TR, RM soon. (unless you decline one because of the rev goblin spam....lol?)

Great fight Legendz! :grin:

Hope we can have another kind of a fun fight like this again ^_^

I couldn't attend the war because of some RL problems :P But I came 10 Minutes after the war started >.> Yeh, guess I just missed one of the best wars in my life :sad:

I indeed would like to keep this topic clean, it was a very good fight and we should not ruin it :)

Thank you very much Legendz, your performance was absolute greatness and thank you again :D

Thanks for the war LGZ it was really close and you did awesome considering our much higher pull. I expected that you would pull alot more though :blink:

Wish these topics could stay clean, it's just a pain in the backside when they get full of [cabbage]. Maybe one day, in a galaxy far, far, far away, some of the people on here will be able to simply compliment us... :^_^:

i like ur sig:)

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Wow lgz. Just wow I'm so used to seeing you with a number advantage but not even I imagined u would lose to a all level clan even being outnumbered..

Good job TR. #1Tipit

ROFL

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Thanks for the war LGZ it was really close and you did awesome considering our much higher pull. I expected that you would pull alot more though :blink:

Wish these topics could stay clean, it's just a pain in the backside when they get full of [cabbage]. Maybe one day, in a galaxy far, far, far away, some of the people on here will be able to simply compliment us... :^_^:

i like ur sig:)

I lol'd irl :P

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Wow lgz. Just wow I'm so used to seeing you with a number advantage but not even I imagined u would lose to a all level clan even being outnumbered..

Good job TR. #1Tipit

Best post ever <3:

Haga between you and... well, just you I suppose, it's no wonder that we're so unpopular here :wall: :P. Wouldn't change it but <3:

Was a gf, was first pile- tanked for 10 kills? Your levels weren't too bad tbh, one would think your not an all lvl clan but 70+ cb clan cause there wasn't anyone lower. It seemed like a playoff type match with you having 3 diff piles, seemed like a mass snipe fest.

We accepted this war out of our timezone hence the bad pull, and im pretty sure your warlord can confirm, hopefully next time we will war somewhere in between. Was a fun war nonetheless.

t98jd1.jpg

It seemed like a playoff type match with you having 3 diff piles, seemed like a mass snipe fest.

Simply not true. It occured only once, in the end, 10 vrs 8.

Both Havotine and Strawberry were piled in the same time due to the fact we had a wrong pile call in TS.

We did not mass snipe, we did not have a split pile.

Pics of such cases would be much appriciated, though they don't really exist.

Titans Revolution

trjccc1.png

Not hating you, but you did lose the respect I had for you guys when you started asking for matched

Only reason we would ask for matched is for more experience, and it sounds like we had a lot of people logg in after the war started so they would be wanting to war aswell.

2uhxug9.jpg

TR, it's your choice not to move up your reqs, so stop whining that every clan in the world has a higher CB Average than you, it's nobodies fault but your own.

LGZ, this is sort of backwards usually you outpull and troll the people who say "you won because of the numbers."

LGZ did outperform in this situation though, so I'll give them my congratulations.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

TR, it's your choice not to move up your reqs, so stop whining that every clan in the world has a higher CB Average than you, it's nobodies fault but your own.

Sorry, I'm still looking for the person who complained about us being all levels :S we're quite happy like that thanks? :thumbsup:

Sorry, I'm still looking for the person who complained about us being all levels :S we're quite happy like that thanks? :thumbsup:

You keep going on about how your low levels and much higher pull made it an even war, when in fact it didn't make it event. Dandaman has already shown you exactly how much of an advantage you have over LGZ with has mathz0rz, you just need to learn to comprehend posts.

Not to mention every declaration you complain about "FFSU HAZ LAIKE 50 CB AVG MOAR DAN US, NO FAIRZ@@@@@" Well you know what this is your own fault, so whether it be declarations or war aftermaths accept the fact that LGZ lost because you had a giagantic advantage over them.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Wow lgz. Just wow I'm so used to seeing you with a number advantage but not even I imagined u would lose to a all level clan even being outnumbered..Good job TR. #1Tipit

tottaly agreed with you

great job lgz and nice pull tr

You keep going on about how your low levels and much higher pull made it an even war, when in fact it didn't make it event. Dandaman has already shown you exactly how much of an advantage you have over LGZ with has mathz0rz, you just need to learn to comprehend posts.

Not to mention every declaration you complain about "FFSU HAZ LAIKE 50 CB AVG MOAR DAN US, NO FAIRZ@@@@@" Well you know what this is your own fault, so whether it be declarations or war aftermaths accept the fact that LGZ lost because you had a giagantic advantage over them.]

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but lol at this.

Firstly Dan's 'mathematics' fail to account for several variables such as defence and attack levels- Although we admittedly may have had over 300hp (by the old system) he failed to account for the fact that the people with this food often had under 70 defence. The people fighting for Lgz I'm reckoning for the most part have over 85 attack with most of them being over 90. In short they can make micemeat of us.

He also failed to look at warring experience. As a clan I'm prepared to admit that Lgz are out of the new school easily within the top 5 alongside other clans like T0 and Df. We on the other hand have very little warring experience as a clan- this was our first major TWR fullout as a new clan, you really can't compare the two of us cause they're totally out of our league.

I'm not trying to detract here from what Legendz achieved because that they killed 40 of our members I find slightly embarrassing, but still as clans they are vastly superior warrers.

As for declarations- we just want a fair war. We appreciate here that Lgz went out of there way to make the rules as unbiased as possible- they capped the rangers and put blasts on. This meant lower levels could inflict more damage. The main idea our clan is based around is that everyone should be able to have fun. Is it really fun if we're showing up with 40 all levels to fight a clan who we know is probably still going to cream us? I also think that some of the clans would be good enough to relish the actual prospect of a challenge.

Saying that we beat Legendz because we had the advantage is kind of like saying "Well Man City were going to win, but two late goals in extra time from Man Utd, which are statistically irrelevant, caused us to lose." - Err DUH.

still, it was a goodfight and I look forward to fighting them in the future. I think some people are jut a bit highly strung - as is ever the case in almost every aftermath topic - about such things as flaming and bounds.

Who knows maybe next time we can beat Lgz guys in a matched war? :P

(the last part was friendly batner, if you think it was a troll/flamebait/direct flame then I am sorry to inform you that you are sadly mistaken)

p.s. <3: for Infi! and Cedar who throughout the entire damned war managed to bind - tank and snipe a beast; you must show me how to make food mid-war because your supply of Chovies seemed endless :o

p.p.s. sorry about typos, :D

edit: p.p.p.s: Adeelasim sounds like the name of a gay fruit.

Not to mention every declaration you complain about "FFSU HAZ LAIKE 50 CB AVG MOAR DAN US, NO FAIRZ@@@@@" Well you know what this is your own fault, so whether it be declarations or war aftermaths accept the fact that LGZ lost because you had a giagantic advantage over them.

-We keep going on about how we are all levels because we are all levels You stated: 'when in fact it didn't make it event', please learn how to structure and write a sentance before leaving Trollheim.

-Dandaman's so called 'maths' have nothing to do with anything. The way i look at it: 48*100 = 4800, and 33*115 = 3795. Yes we had the total overall combat level advantage, but 1 level 100 could beat 33 level 3's. So that 15 average combat level has a big impact.

-Yeah, your definately right there, because we fight clans with a 50cb avg more than us. Oh no wait, thats not possible is it? Our average combat level is around 100, so to fight a clan with 50cb avg more than us, its impossible. Don't be serious, then over-exaggerate. It doesn't work well.

- And last but not least: 'Our own fault', what went wrong?, Your implying that we're making excuses; excuses for what? Please don't take that as a query as i can't be bothered to waste a second for you and your trolling.

I regret the decision in wasting my time posting this, hopefully you will go back to Trollheim sooner or later.

P.s. Cheers everyone that actually congratulates us, and doesn't troll. :)

trjccc1.png

Proud Titans Revolution Council Member

Looks like LGZ totally outpreformed you lol, and those 5 people that apparently logged in l8 woulda made the difference,

as Ralph said: stop bickering about ur low lvls and stop thinking that the rules u think are the fair ones, if u ask for a +10000 every war, how is that fair for the other clan? lets say u fight a clan who pulls 20 and has a cb average of lets say 120?!

you declare full out on them and pull a good solid 50! were they pull 20? lets say the rules are all styles like in this war, who would win? the clan with 20 would have around lets say 10 binders/blasters and 10 rangers, you would have twice of everything, 25 binders/blasters and 25 rangers, look at the difference of K0 power? doesnt matter if u got low lvls, u got the #, sometimes that many numbers are just too hard to overcome no matter how much warring experience you have.

or are u expecting each of their tanks to be absolutly pro and gonna drag u 10 kills each? naw bro, not everyone is that good of a tank.

i suggest RM matches, thats where the real "superior warriors" show themselves, with everything even.. if ur scared of the cb average, get urs up and compete, frankly your opponent doesnt care if YOUR clan has fun or not

kristn.png