Team Dans midnight out :D

gballa2

♥*Team Dan*♥

So Team dan was just chillen then I was like yo amateurnoob lets mass up. So we got like 20 people. We fought Ph for a while getting some rune. Also killed many Kcr. We were out for a hour or two just getting some cash. :razz:

100428213730.png

Killing some Tk :^_^:

100428213817.png

100428230622.png

100428230629.png

100428234010.png

100428234017.png

100428235724.png

91775.png

Pictures from earlier

100428220548.png

100428220558.png

Edited by lady_ninane
Refrain from personal attacks in your posts

Wg is Dead!

nm0w7p.jpg

*Tempted Killers Council :) *Silent Ember member :)

http://www.rs-tempted.com/site/

lol u know that dont pile em didnt eat on purpose he was talking about it on ts the whole time and nice falling in on gballa lmfao but i guess he is the best leader out of the group that was there

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Came after the cwa crap. Was fun beasted. 1 kill 0 deaths.

TK had around 6 or 9 opts, nothing they could do to compete with us.

all who were there had already been out and were there on their own accord

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

lol u know that dont pile em didnt eat on purpose he was talking about it on ts the whole time

Actually he was out of food and was trying to do a tank test but failed :/

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

lol u know that dont pile em didnt eat on purpose he was talking about it on ts the whole time and nice falling in on gballa lmfao but i guess he is the best leader out of the group that was there

You seem upset,

and Aptos wanted a tank test... he was eating at first, and then got K0ed, cover up is a fail lol.

Anyways troll elsewhere...

Legit topic is actually legit.

Was a lot of fun, feasted tbh

Can't wait to see you at our next PVP war TK, don't worry we will have a wonderful AC :)

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

You seem upset,

and Aptos wanted a tank test... he was eating at first, and then got K0ed, cover up is a fail lol.

Can't wait to see you at our next PVP war TK, don't worry we will have a wonderful AC :)

not upset at all lol and definitely for like 30 seconds he was like im done eating and i agree this is a legit topic

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

You seem upset,

So you giving us a invite to crash,Okay will be done.Don't come crying to me when u get hit by 120opts of tk

11r42mq.png

WG IS DEAD

Was fun 3k 0d, nice try Glen on sniping us?

How can i snipe in single?If you wanna see sniping "wait till you have a fight in pvp"

Nice of you to suggest crashing us again...

But go ahead and crash us, you only make yourself look bad, since we haven't once crashed you in PVP.

Downfall is an honor based clan and we will stay that way.

However if you want to keep crashing our PVP wars feel free to, I'm glad that crashing a clan that is primarily CWA and trying to make a PVP transition is making you feel all powerful. Everyone wonders why the clan world is dying and why there's no up and coming clans, it's clans like TK that stop the newer PVP clans from trying to get out more in PVP, I love how you feel good about crashing a matched PVP war as well, I find that extremely hilarious.

However it will be stopped, theres clans out there that respect our attempt to make a transition and will back us 110%. We all know what happened last time you guys attempted to crash...

png.png

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Was fun 3k 0d, nice try Glen on sniping us?

How can i snipe in single?If you wanna see sniping "wait till you have a fight in pvp"

Nice of you to suggest crashing us again...

But go ahead and crash us, you only make yourself look bad, since we haven't once crashed you in PVP.

Downfall is an honor based clan and we will stay that way.

However if you want to keep crashing our PVP wars feel free to, I'm glad that crashing a clan that is primarily CWA and trying to make a PVP transition is making you feel all powerful. Everyone wonders why the clan world is dying and why there's no up and coming clans, it's clans like TK that stop the newer PVP clans from trying to get out more in PVP, I love how you feel good about crashing a matched PVP war as well, I find that extremely hilarious.

However it will be stopped, theres clans out there that respect our attempt to make a transition and will back us 110%. We all know what happened last time you guys attempted to crash...

png.png

oh yeah cr came and got tanked from west of spider hill almost to vents in steel i remember now

Picture8-8.png

Picture10.png

and gballa ur [bleep]ing stupid

edit: i was watching that btw so piling me didnt do them any good anyway

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Fun times..

I got a nice 600k drop :cool:

2010april28.png

I dunno why people have to turn every single topic on tip.it into a flame/spam topic. Isn't it time for bed kids?

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Correct me if I'm wrong but uh...

Downfall / ASC / PH / Maybe Envy / CR dislike TK?

GL with that crash war, fail to see where you will be getting this free rune.

ASC we have no problem with Envy is a rival clan ofc we beef but in the end it's a good day.PH thought we teamed with DK but we don't/hit ph at there fights so they don't do it to us.We never fought CR or have anything to say about them so how did you pull this one together?Why not throw your clan in there?Snice you talk alot

11r42mq.png

WG IS DEAD

it's clans like TK that stop the newer PVP clans from trying to get out more in PVP

Lol I'm pretty sure it's always been a rivalry between Tk and Df.

Doesn't mean Tk goes around stopping all new pvp clans.

And I find it "extremely hilarious" that apparently Tk is stopping you guys from going to pvp?