Completed Spelling/Grammar Mistakes

Juhnie

Penguin Hide&Seek Guide - Tips section

Penguins hide at ground level for the most part but can be found up ramps and onto walls specifically at Mos Le Harmless.

Le'Harmless is missing an apostrophe.

Larry is there to offer hints, not rules. If he says there is a penguin "near the pointy-eared ones" (in Lleyta), you don't *have* to find that specific penguin.

Should be Lletya instead of Lleyta.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Penguin Hide&Seek Guide - Tips section

Penguins hide at ground level for the most part but can be found up ramps and onto walls specifically at Mos Le Harmless.

Le'Harmless is missing an apostrophe.

Larry is there to offer hints, not rules. If he says there is a penguin "near the pointy-eared ones" (in Lleyta), you don't *have* to find that specific penguin.

Should be Lletya instead of Lleyta.

Those are easy to confirm...

World Map

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

Farming skill guide, subheading Allotments, Flowers and Herbs:

This means you will always harvest 1 nasturtium, 1 marigold, 1 rosemary, 3 limpwurt roots and 3 woad leafs (note you only get the exp as shown in the table and not 3 times that exp). The growing times depend on whether a crop suffers from disease during its time in the ground, even when watched by farmers, so the time shown here is a guideline ONLY.

Same subheading, in the table with herb seeds, levels to grow, growing time and xp:

Guam leafs

I believe plural of "leaf" is "leaves"

Crew Edit: These errors have been corrected - thanks for pointing them out to us! :) - SerpentEye

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

From the Family Crest Quest Guide (click here):

2: Second Son - Avan

Your only clue is the gem trader in Al-Kharid. Talk to him and he will tell you to speak with a Man in the Scorpion Chasm (also called scorpion pit, it's the mining field north of the gem trader). The Man near the gold rocks in the mine is the second son, Avan. He will ask you to make some jewellery from him of the "purest gold". You will now have to go to the Dwarven Mines and have a word with Boot the Dwarf. He's past the anvils to the west.

The word in red should be 'for' instead of 'from'.

Edited by Cowman_133
Done, TYVM!

• 2 weeks later...

Capitalization mistakes on the digsite mine, toktz-ket-dill mine, and the Hobgoblin mine sections (not the titles, but the types of ore) here

Minor stuff, but something I noticed...

[Crew edit: Thank you very much for this correction. Changes should display soon. :thumbup: - Speedyshel]

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

The following is taken from the Ghosts Ahoy quest.

5. Talk to a Ghostly discible to get the ecto-tokens you have earned. (Make sure you wear your Ghostspeak amulet when talking.) If the ectofuntus does not accept more worship, you have to collect your tokens before continuing. You will need 33 ecto-tokens for the entire quest.

It should be:

5. Talk to a Ghostly disciple to get the ecto-tokens you have earned. (Make sure you wear your Ghostspeak amulet when talking.) If the ectofuntus does not accept more worship, you have to collect your tokens before continuing. You will need 33 ecto-tokens for the entire quest.
Edited by Vulxai
Changed, Thanks!

From the Pet Care Guide:

"CATS INTO DEATH RUNES?!

If you don't want your cat any more, you may sell it (any size or type of cat, except kittens.) If you've done the Biohazard Quest, you can sell your cat to a civilian in West Ardougne (near the Underground Pass entrance) for 100 death runes. Wear wear your cloak from the Ardougne Achievement Diary to receive 200 death runes instead. You can then buy a new kitten from Gertrude, if you wish."

There should be only one 'wear' in that sentence. ^.^

[Crew edit: Thanks so much for submitting this. The changes should be displayed now. :thumbup: - Speedyshel]

fuer grissa ost drauka

"Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary, cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no committment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance of life: death. It is the dance with death."

"Dance with me, Death." Bringer of death. "I am ready."

It may not really matter because it doesn't say "hitpoints" on the bar, but when making goal signatures, the one of the choices of a skill is "hitpoints."

Edited by Cowman_133
Thanks, I'll have this looked into.
acheron.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would just post some pages where you still use hitpoints.

http://www.tip.it/ru...tal_dragons.htm

Recommended Levels For Iron Dragons
  1. 12 Agility
  2. 80 Attack
  3. 80 Strength
  4. 80 Defence
  5. 80 Range
  6. 80 Magic
  7. 80 Hitpoints
  8. 55 Prayer

This is done again on recommended levels for steel dragons.

A Basket of Strawberries(5)can hold 5 strawberries which heal 6 hitpoints each, so one basket can heal a total of 30 hitpoints, instead of 20 hitpoints with a Sharks. Saradomin brews can heal about 16 or 17 hitpoints

This is in the additional information part.

20 hitpoints each. The dragons drop curry which is a good thing to stockpile for the end if you have the free space to do it as it heals 19.

This is in the general guidelines section.

http://www.tip.it/ru...ction_guide.htm

you will always leave the house with at least the same amount of hit points as you went

In the guest access section.

http://www.tip.it/ru...ement_capes.htm

The cape is still called hitpoints.

http://www.tip.it/ru...ole_hunting.htm

With a level of 230 and 200 hitpoints

In overview.

EDIT - I realise there are quite a few more to come, so Ill just post the links and then use CTRL + F to find hitpoints.

http://www.tip.it/ru...rs2quest_id=139

http://www.tip.it/ru...le_trekking.htm

http://www.tip.it/ru...rs2item_id=6908

http://www.tip.it/ru..._room_guide.htm

http://www.tip.it/ru...uide_levels.htm

[Edited those that I could (Mole Guide and Royal Trouble are in edit by other Crew) - Vulxai]

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

In the ancient Magicks guide:

However bear in the mind that the different classes of damage spells have different animations. There is also a picture of the staff being wielded by two differently armoured Mages.

The staff as shown in the picture is a reference to the ancient staff, however there is no mention of the ancient staff anywhere in that paragraph or on the page above it.

The only reference to a staff is Zuriel's staff which is not what is depicted in the picture and its use is above two tables from the phrase "the staff".

[Crew edit: Thanks for the submission. I have clarified the name of the staff in the text. Thanks!. :thumbup: - Speedyshel]

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Hi, I found some HP/LP corrections on the corp beast hunting guide Here

Fighting the beast' under the pic;

The Corporeal Beast has four different attacks. Three of them are magic-based, and one is a melee attack. All of these hit through prayer, but damage take is reduced by using prayer.

* Melee-The Beast will head-butt you or kick you. Inaccurate, but can hit in the 50's! If you go underneath the beast, then he will use his third melee attack, a stomp.

* Multi-target Magic-The Beast will shoot one of the attacks similar to those used in the quest at you. This will hit you, then split into five different attacks. These can hit both the target and bystanders. This attack has high KO potential. Your team should spread out to lessen damage from this attack. This attack can also be dodged similar to the quest Beast's attacks.

* Regular Magic-Will only hit around 20 or so, but can also drain your combat stats if they are boosted.

* Larger Magic-This attack can hit over 40 against those praying magic, and over 60 on those not praying!

And under that in 'Concerns';

Before fighting this Beast, please keep in mind the following concerns:

* Even though you don't get a gravestone when you die, your items still stay there, and it is possible to go back and collect some of your items before they disappear.

* No protection prayers will stop the Dark Energy Cores from hitting you.

* The Corporeal Beast can hit up to 65's, so even if you're eating as fast as you can, it is possible to get killed at all times.

* If the Dark Energy Core is stealing life points, a message will appear in your chat box "The dark core creature steals some life from you for its master."

* When the Beast attacks you, it may drain some stats; if it does, it will say in the chat box "Your (Skill) has been slightly drained!"

* Stunning the Corporeal Beast with a Zamorakian or Dragon Spear doesn't work. A message appears in your chat box saying "That creature is too large to knockback!"

* Special weapons that are useful include: dragon halberd for high hits, and dragon dagger. Be aware that poison is ineffective on the Beast and wears off very quickly.

* Do NOT bring familiars when fighting the Corporeal Beast. He feeds on souls, and if the familiar gets close enough to him, he will eat it and the Beast will regain a large amount of life points.

* Although it may seem like an easy task, the Corporeal Beast has a damage reductor around it. Even though it was 20000 life points, the max with ruby bolts (e) is 100, and it's rare to see above a 30 with even the most powerful weapons, super pots, and piety!

Shouldn't this be "is"

I just thought , Who would pray when it only can hit 60 LP?

[Crew edit: These corrections have been made and you were credited for them. Thanks! :thumbup: - Speedyshel]

TidySlayer.png

From the Ghosts Ahoy quest guide

Ecto-tokens

4. Go back down and click "worship" on the strange glowing Ectofuntus in the middle.

5. Talk to a Ghostly disciple to get the ecto-tokens you have earned. (Make sure you wear your Ghostspeak amulet when talking.) If the ectofuntus does not accept more worship, you have to collect your tokens before continuing. You will need 33 ecto-tokens for the entire quest.

Shouldn't this be "Ghost disciple" thats what it says in-game any way.

Good find - Done - TheLeonardo

TidySlayer.png

Creature of Fenkenstrain Quest Guide

Tips, tricks & notes:

* It is also possible to tele-grab the brain off the desk rather than buying it from Roavar.

* The Ring of Charos can be pickpocketed from Doctor Fenkenstrain after the quest. He resides in the top tower of the Castle, unless you have completed The Great Brain Robbery, in which case he is in the basement of the mill on Harmony.

* After completion of this quest, you have access to Experiments (25 combat, 100hp), a good place to train.

Should be 1000LP

Done, thanks! ~ Vulxai

TidySlayer.png

Located Here

The options to turn on textures, shadows, and lighting is only available to Windows users who have Windows 2000 onward and Sun Java 1.4.2. For players who do not meet these requirements and still wish to play in Standard detail, the Safe Mode

There are a number of grammatical errors in this sentence, as I have no idea what this is supposed to say I can't know what the exact corrections are.

[This has been corrected. Thanks! - Speedyshel]

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Under the Items Database, the Dungeoneering spears' examine are wrongly spelt.

"A stick made for poking - violet poking."

The word should be 'violent'.

P.S Great job with all the equipment stats from the new skills btw. :thumbup:

Crew Edit: Nice catch! Done ~Juhniz

Heroes Quest

Reward:

* Access to the Heroes' Guild.

* Ability to buy and wield Dragon Battleaxes and Maces.

* Exp in the following skills: Attack, Defence, Strength, Hits, Ranged, Woodcutting, Firemaking, Fishing, Cooking, Herblore, Smithing and Mining (1325-3075 exp per skill)

Constitution

Fixed, thanks! ~ Vulxai

TidySlayer.png

In the dungeoneering guide, just under the list of puzzle rooms, it says:

"Note that the tools and resources used for Dungeoneering differ from the regular versions of the skills, and produce products that can only be used within Daemoneim. "

Should be Daemonheim

[Thanks for this correction. It should now be fixed :thumbup: - Speedyshel]

pere_grin.png

Search from Tip.It for "Relleka"

Search from Tip.It for "Relekka"

There are way too many cases to link them all, so here's an easier method. It's spelled "Rellekka" (2 Ls 2 Ks) as per RuneScape map! :)

[Crew edit: I have done the best I can to correct as many of these as I could find. Thanks for posting this. It should be fixed now. - Speedyshel]

Profins.png

specty.png

• 2 weeks later...

On the Dungeoneering skill guide, on the mime statues puzzle, the very first word is "To", but someone forgot to type the T, so it is just "o begin this puzzle..."

Thank you, this has been fixed - TheLeonardo

2s0cxth.png

Ranged guide

Defiance

Zanik's Crossbow

Does 3-15 extra damage, depending on god-related items and prayers being used by the target:

* It does +3 extra damage, even if the target has no prayers/god items.

* Deals greatly increased damage (maximum +15) to players wearing god armour or using prayer.

* The extra damage inflicted depends on the prayers and god-related items used by the target. Each worn item is worth +1 damage, and each active prayer is worth at least +1 damage. Some prayers (such as higher level types) may incur additional damage.

Hp/Lp

Crew Edit: Thanks! This has been fixed ~ Vulxai

TidySlayer.png

http://www.tip.it/ru...anged_guide.htm

under "Basics" in the 5th paragraph, at the end of the 5th sentence the word "strength" is written as "strenth".

i dont know if this was done on purpose or not, just thought i should tell someone

PMed to me by apples260 :)

Crew Edit: This has been correced, thanks :) -SerpentEye

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.