[TWR] Pure Hatred defeats AK Latin

Wee Man

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/265048-twrak-latin-declares-on-ph/

Winning clan (both name + initials): Pure Hatred (PH)

Winning clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ph_chat_ftw

Losing clan (both name + initials): AK latin (AK)

Losing clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=jeison39

Rules:

Sunday 16th May 4pm EST/9pm GMT Start

only melee binds

range off

classic

rings on

corrupt off

mached -/+2

4 snipers cap

world 94

only member list

Starting:

100516212050.png

Ending:

100516133348.png

After having to restart due to our teamspeak being DDOS'd we got off to a good start, At the 20 - 14 mark, one of our members stepped out of bounds due to lag and instantly tried to get back into bounds, we kicked him from the cc for this rule infraction and continued with the fight. AK Latin childishly grabbed the chance and walked out attempting to claim the win, as you can see from the next few pictures we had the lead and doubt that the bound break made the slightest bit of different to the fight.

Our Teamspeak server getting dropped just prior to entering the portal:

100516210633.png

Kills:

100516212711.png

100516212834.png

100516212942.png

100516213014.png

100516213221.png

As you can see we had a clear lead and walking out was a last ditch attempt for points.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job PH, nice ending, looks fine to me don't worry. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

100516172250.png

100516172349.png

<+Revenge270> Girls have unique magic tricks, they get wet without water, bleed without injury, and make boneless things hard. <Army> don't forget they can make you eat without cooking.

luigie0.png

luigie0-mario8151.png

luigie.png

it first started out that we had 32 and where dropping to 23 because it was a matched +/-2, they had 21 obviously. when we reached 26 they left and reset the war.

so we had to start over and ended up going 26/26 even though the rules clearly stated they had to drop to 24 because of the 1st outcome. they had 3 bounds on the twr war, and flamed us.

we are a latino clan and they kept on flaming us talking about us being "mexicans" and "#1 tacos".

here are some pictures to prove my point

100516160819.png^ how it started out

100516162041.png^after the restart

100516162640.png^ bounds

100516162943.png^ same guy and more bounds

100516163230.png^ even more bounds and this guy was out there for about 30 secs

100516164040.png^ flame chat box

100516164049.png^ more flame

100516164102.png^ even more flame, im sorry but our clans latino not just mexican we arn't tacos

100516162621.png <-- even more flame, we arnt "forens"

sad flames ph :thumbdown:

dont restart war, tell ak latin to w8 5 minutes tell u get back on it... u leaving means AK latin win

We asked them if we could restart before the cutting was finished since our TS got DDOS'd to which i sent them the same screeny i have posted on here. They agreed to wait while we got TS fixed up again and then we re entered, I fail to see how that gives them a win.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

dont restart war, tell ak latin to w8 5 minutes tell u get back on it... u leaving means AK latin win

We asked them if we could restart since our TS got DDOS'd to which i sent them the same screeny i have posted on here. They agreed.

you guys got ddossed b4 the war even started you guys ended up spamming "sorry ddossed" so dont lie ,thanks

and in your picture u can clearly see if you look closely you arnt even in the war areana yet so really your picture is on our side as much as its on your side

Edited by Bloodytwin

We asked them if we could restart since our TS got DDOS'd to which i sent them the same screeny i have posted on here. They agreed.

you guys got ddossed b4 the war even started you guys ended up spamming "sorry ddossed" so dont lie ,thanks

and in your picture u can clearly see if you look closely you arnt even in the war areana yet so really your picture is on our side as much as its on your side

We went in because the server came back up, then went down again to which we asked you if we could restart and you agreed, lie all you want, your horrible performance led to your loss and nothing else, thanks for the points =)

Picture of Teamspeak going down a second time whilst the cutting was happening:

100516130855.png

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

sorry to hear the TS ddos'ing, but grats on the win

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uhju first arrive late to the war,

restarted after the war to search for more pull and delaying the war even more with the excuse that they dds derek entoces the ts and flutter without any justification re nice?

040601063145.png

nice bounder

040601065916.png

nice flame

040601073039.png

Please arrive early to your event

040601063145.png

akkkkkkkkkkk pridee

34i2qyo.jpg Proud reguenton fan clud

leaderwi7.gifProud Perception Member

2dbqyrb.gif Proud Demiros Clan Warlord

Proud To Be Dominican

6881af.jpg

21 people the first round and after your audio got "ddosed" you went up to 26?? Obvious stall is obvious PH. Tbh i would like to see a rematch.

The pull wouldn't have mattered since it was matched, clearly wasn't stalling, as you can see the server did go down.

What amuses me the most is why your complaining about the restart when you agreed to it, don't agree to something your later going to use as an excuse for a terrible performance. You out levelled us by quite a bit and are now embarrassed by the result, it's a shame since the fight was clean and really fun and now your resorting to absolute crap to save face.

Yeah I apologise for the lateness, had a couple of issues with what clan chat we were using.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

21 people the first round and after your audio got "ddosed" you went up to 26?? Obvious stall is obvious PH. Tbh i would like to see a rematch.

The pull wouldn't have mattered since it was matched, clearly wasn't stalling, as you can see the server did go down.

it doesn't matter?? umm idk if you're good at math but to go from 21 to 26 is about 1/6 of your original pull. Seems like it does matter now...also the flames..i bet those tacos are really spicy to cause so much caliente.

either way the rules stated that you had to drop to 24 because of the last outcome,so either way you have broken rules and illegally restarted the war. i talked to the leaders and no one in ak latin verfied it and since we are playing the "who said what game" no pic no proof i clearly have all the proof needed.