[TWR] Gladz Defeat True 0wnage

mrmyk

Instead of argueing over silly little things, which clearly no one had control over to avoid it, why don't you just have a rematch for another time or something :wall:

Gladz - Gj on the win.

T0 - Should just be happy at how well you did considering the DC's.

And hope that in the next fight you don't have the same DC issue again.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having the 2 early dcs and a later dc, I'm happy you guys can beat a slumping clan with a +3, gratz on the win Gladz.

mrmyk

We started off well and jumped into the lead,

You need opposing dcs to start off well?

Didnt know 2 dc's = +3....

But seriously, are you that stupid? lol Kenzie G out tanked our first two targets, and that would have settled the fight even if it was 21vs21. It's not our fault you guys had 2 dc's, it happens to every clan. You have been told in IRC by your clan officials to be quiet, so I guess you should stop posting and quit making yourself look like a tool before you get kicked :shame:

They can do whatever they want, I personally don't care tbh. Sure Kenzie had a good tank, I'm glad he can tank 18 people, props to him. As for the +3, we had a later dc as I also said in that post. Maybe you should read more carefully. That could have solved the whole range problem as well.

No disrespect to T0 members, (but clearly this guy is an idiot), we k0'ed 2-3 of your members as well with less than 16 people.

Good job bro :thumbup: and no I'm not an idiot, there is no question the outcome of the war would have been different without the dcs. However, once again I congratulate Gladz on defeating t0 due to numbers and levels. Blnt guys, we can do it.

I find it impressive all you guys can insult me with is "moron" "idiot", maybe if you weren't so out performed you may have something else to call me on. :thumbup:

Maybe so, but we won't be able to find out, as it's in the past. Things happen, you can't change that.

Good fight T0. Was fun, though watching from the sides (mostly) the whole time was kind of boring. :(

cromartiesig.png

Instead of argueing over silly little things, which clearly no one had control over to avoid it, why don't you just have a rematch for another time or something :wall:

Gladz - Gj on the win.

I'd love to have a rematch.

bfmvbobby.jpg

Gladz - Gj on the win.

That's for your officials to decide....

Good night

Gladz - Gj on the win.

That's for your officials to decide....

Good night

Cool story, that's why I said I'd love a rematch. You should read more thoroughly, seem to not be able to do that much.

bfmvbobby.jpg

After having the 2 early dcs and a later dc, I'm happy you guys can beat a slumping clan with a +3, gratz on the win Gladz.

mrmyk

But seriously, are you that stupid? lol Kenzie G out tanked our first two targets, and that would have settled the fight even if it was 21vs21. It's not our fault you guys had 2 dc's, it happens to every clan. You have been told in IRC by your clan officials to be quiet, so I guess you should stop posting and quit making yourself look like a tool before you get kicked :shame:

They can do whatever they want, I personally don't care tbh. Sure Kenzie had a good tank, I'm glad he can tank 18 people, props to him. As for the +3, we had a later dc as I also said in that post. Maybe you should read more carefully. That could have solved the whole range problem as well.

No disrespect to T0 members, (but clearly this guy is an idiot), we k0'ed 2-3 of your members as well with less than 16 people.

Good job bro :thumbup: and no I'm not an idiot, there is no question the outcome of the war would have been different without the dcs. However, once again I congratulate Gladz on defeating t0 due to numbers and levels. Blnt guys, we can do it.

I find it impressive all you guys can insult me with is "moron" "idiot", maybe if you weren't so out performed you may have something else to call me on. :thumbup:

We won so I'm wondering how you think you out performed us? You had two dc's after we started and a third later on... let's think here, I guess our internet performed better? It's obvious you didn't perform well if you lost. If we were "out-performed" we would have lost regardless. This is why I insult you with "moron". Your petty anger issues make absolutely no sense to anyone other than yourself. Also; I'd like a rematch as well.. with melee/RANGE/binds because melee/binds is just pathetic, I'd also like it to be on a weekday...oh wait, you can't pull enough any weekday to do that.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

mrmyk

"Maybe next time we won't cut our experienced fighters to let our junior members fight."

To quote one of the truly great minds of our generation, "You should read more thoroughly, seem to not be able to do that much." I think I've used up my quota for communicating with such a great intellectual, so I won't take up any more of your time with petty comments. I'll just sit back and enjoy the rest of the show. <3:

immortals3tv9.jpg

Thank you for the war Gladz. It was fun and enjoyable. Look forward to another rematch soon smile.gif

And Bobby when I said enough, I meant it so stop.

Only one person in your life will know the true value of your heart.

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Member - 11th August 2009 - 30th October 2009

Council - 30 October 2009 - 6th March 2010

High Council - 6th March 2010 - 30th May 2010

Head Council - 30th May 2010 - 25th February 2011 (Retired)

Honoured Member - 25th February 2011 - 18th March 2011

Head Council - 18th March 2011 - Now

Ex-Legendz

Good job Gladz, keep it up =D>

10029633.pngFuturo Aplicante - The Call of Legends - april 6th 2010

espadavermelhalg.gifLegend - The Call of Legends - april 20th 2010

71hg95.gifJr. Legend - Chaos Legion - may 2nd 2010

Trial Member - The Ultimate Rebellion - may 15th 2010

Member - The Ultimate Rebellion - 24th may 2010

green1.gifWarlord - Chaos Legion - june 9th 2010

mrmyk

who bates gladz I mean seriously, you'll suffer the wrath of the mighty BLACKLANCE#

there is always a rematch option......

Ryan you spelled "bait" wrong >.<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the fight, T0.

As for the DC's - It happens. It happened after the fight started and that doesn't warrant a rematch. If you're unhappy with something that occurred during the fight and feel it changed the outcome and warrants a rematch, you don't want to begin flaming in order to get that done.

~Proud member of The Gladiatorz~

~RSN: H2oman710~

~MSN: [email protected]~

The Gladiatorz Website

Gratz Gladz

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Gratz Gladz :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Was a really fun war, well for some of us it appears <_< , anyway i was happy with our performance, appart from the DC's, so good job T0 :thumbup:

Grats Gladz, you're a fun clan to war so a rematch in the future sounds good :)

I apologise for the baiting, i am not impressed.

ranksf.png

mostloved.png

Yeah we can't pull good during the week, and we know that, that's why we had the war on a Sunday. And Cynn, when I say no, I mean it too. there is no apology to be had here, I'm not sorry for any of it L, so don't apologize for me. But yeah I'll congratulate Gladz once again on winning a +3 Melee/Binds.

bfmvbobby.jpg

Yeah we can't pull good during the week, and we know that, that's why we had the war on a Sunday. And Cynn, when I say no, I mean it too. there is no apology to be had here, I'm not sorry for any of it L, so don't apologize for me. But yeah I'll congratulate Gladz once again on winning a +3 Melee/Binds.

It's understandable you wouldn't apologize considering you represent a NH Forces sig in your signature. We tried to do melee/binds/range, where +3 wouldn't matter as much but oh wait! You all wanted melee/binds. It's a [bleep]ing matched mini war, get over it dude. Welcome to the internet - people dc every day every minute. Challenge us to a rematch with melee/binds/RANGE and then you can try to have no dc's again.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

I think the apology was made to say sorry for the immaturity displayed by some of your members when trying to express their concerns in regards to some unfortunate events that occurred during the war. I wish the DC's hadn't happened, but they happen at every match fight. I bet if we had a rematch someone else would have DC'ed from either Gladz or T0. It happens, and isn't something worth getting upset over.

Anyways, good fight T0. It's unfortunate you had two people DC during the fight. I hope we can fight again in the future.

~Proud member of The Gladiatorz~

~RSN: H2oman710~

~MSN: [email protected]~

The Gladiatorz Website