Am I the only one excited for Machete?

das

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDpIt2mf_es

This film, by all accounts, should be epic.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I remember first seeing the trailer when I watched grindhouse. It was hilarious, but I'm not so sure about how the movie's going to be.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I am psyched. :thumbsup:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

wonder if she will be in jail for the premier.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Tackiest trailer I've seen for a long time, it seemed all guns and fighting. Then when I saw Steven Seagal it just said it all, but saying all this I've seen better trailers where the movie was utter crap

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

It looks alright. I'm clearly not as psyched about it as some of you are, but it may be worth a watch to me :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Tackiest trailer I've seen for a long time, it seemed all guns and fighting. Then when I saw Steven Seagal it just said it all, but saying all this I've seen better trailers where the movie was utter crap

It's supposed to be tacky/cheesy/campy, like Grind House.

There was a really long interview with Trejo that was fun to read, can't seem to find it now though. Mentioned how he found it funny how he was a criminal before (armed bank robber) and now he is getting paid to be a criminal so to speak. Seemed like a nice and fun guy

yes.png

It looks alright. I'm clearly not as psyched about it as some of you are, but it may be worth a watch to me :P

Not my kind of film either, I'm way more excited to see the people's reactions to this film especially from those who live here in Arizona.

tFtfA.jpg