The End of the Beginning

Vixion

(fine, but dude.. exploding marshmellows? thats not realistic. i know its free form. but sugar melts, not explodes.

(Oh, but do not dubt how violent sugar can be when it boils, I certainly don't anymore. I have more than ten scars from getting hit by a few, flying drops.)

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Iey, either interpret it as another Kusari-gama wrapped around the chain of your own from the throw, or as fusing with yours. Either works, your call.)

"Good to meet you, Lelantos." Cerentis says, offering his hand for a handshake. "I am Cerentis Abeolux, Flickering Light and third rank Mage-Bard of the Deylani. Tutor of the royal family, specifically an individual named Find, who is currently lost somewhere in the timeline of this world few millenia onwards. I am the head Keeper of this world and those akin to it. The man you just tried to tackle was a certain Galleus, who is something of a doorman to my kin and I. He is an immortal, and controls passage through the portals connecting worlds. Including," Cerentis states, raising a finger, "the passage between life and death. In some worlds, he is known as the Grim Reaper."

Cerentis smiles, and with his other hand produces a steaming cup.

"Tea?"

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kemios whispers to Joel, "Good grief, I've had it with the guys and their tea. Mind flying into town and getting me a beer or something?"

Joel replies, "Only if I get to have some."

And so Joel flew on to THE QUEST FOR THE NEVERENDING BEER KEG. (Just kidding.)

a70c7.png

"Er... Yes, good to meet you, and thanks for the tea" Lelantos says in a slow tone. "I know who that was already. Well, I don't know who it was per-se, but I have seen him before."

He walks over to the cave wall and drops down, resting against it as he sat with a thud, before continuing "Which is odd, because I can't remember anything else. Well, anything farther than about 12 hours ago. I just remember him, and several others. They all had white cloaks, and then there was some chanting, and then... Nothing. An eternity of nothing. I don't know how long I've been here, I have this bracelet so that I can even remember my own name, but aside from that..." He bows his head and sighs as his speech trails off into the aether, lost in thought once again.

He looks up and continues "I mean, I'm sure you've seen the way I get wounded, but never die? Whats up with that?" He starts laughing in an odd, nervous tone, before stopping "Anyway, enough about that, it just makes me depressed." He drinks from the cup of tea.

2Xeo5.png

The mental shock started to wear off, but her body responded with difficulty to the demands she sent it. Taking a skiddish step forward, Nighleena fell into a kneeling position. She couldn't decide if she should throw the cursed weapon aside, as it was still changing, or keep it and risk the unknown.

The chain itself started to change as well, turning a deep blood red that creeped towards the spikeball end of the Kusari-gama. She turned to the man whom had stayed behind. Interupting his conversation with Lelantos, "What did he do to my prized possession!"

The feelings of weakness faded as she boiled with rage. Picking up the twisted Kusari-gama, Nighleena sent the altered blade sailing through the air at Cerentis.

(Nex, pm me what the fusion makes the Kusari-gama capable of please, I want to try and go by what you had planned for it.)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

(well, pie, i did plan for there to be resitance at the other areas of my domains, you may want to g ahead and clear them out. pm me if you want to know what i have in mind)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Cerentis is listening intently to Lelantos.

"Chanting, you say? Dear Dyentes, you must be..."

Cerentis trails off, clutching his head in his hands.

"No, no... I cannot tell you... Dear Dyentes, our greatest mistake..."

Cerentis is suddenly cut off by Nighleena's scream. He whirls and thrusts his hands outwards towards the spinning Kusari-gama. The white patterns on his coat blast out of their positions and flow in a wave down Cerentis' arms, forming a gleaming white cylinder between him and the spinning weapon. As the power of the Blade of Roses blasts through the defence, Cerentis' skin and clothes burst away from his body and form into more white tendrils which lace together and thicken the defence, leaving Cerentis as nothing but a crackling, glowing entity barely defined as an androgynous humanoid. The Kusaris-gama's scythe blade catches at the very end of the defensive weave, but the spiked ball spins forward towards the chest of the sparking entity. The creature raises it's hand, lightning fast, catching the ball in front of its head. The rose pattern is sucked to the weighted end of the Kusari-gama, then into the creature itself. The weapon falls to the floor, in its original form, and the white wards disappear entirely. The being of energy that was once Cerentis now glows a crimson red and is violently shedding waves of energy. It raises its hand towards Nighleena and lets loose a crackling bolt of red power.

Suddenly, Galleus is standing in front of the endangered assassin. The energy hits him in the chest, producing a loud crack. The chest of his robes begin to dull in their brilliance as a dark golden liquid stains the cloth. Galleus grimaces and jumps forward, grabbing the arm of his friend, and they both disappear in a flash of light.

A blood red rose slowly drifts to the floor.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Not knowing what had just happened, Nighleena drug the two ends of her weapon back into her hands. She had seen nothing of the sort in all her life, such strange powers.

Pushing the scene to the back of her mind, the assassin looks down at her weapon, pleased it was normal again, though a part of her did fancy the new appearance the Kusari-gama had taken for those few seconds.

Without a thought she picked up the rose to examine it, the petals seemed to radiate with power. Ignoring the loud NO screaming in her mind, Nighleena tucked the rose stem into her belt and glared at the others, "What?" The single worded question promised them death if they were to bother her again.

She turned once more to leave, this time she ran instead of walked.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

(Small question, is it night or day?)

Silently drifting between the trees, a ravenlike bird follows the running assassin. Its eyes gleam with a fiery attentiveness as it leaps from a tree and begins flying high over Nighleena's head.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'll guess around night, almost morning (Rocco burnt a tavern at night I think, so going by that). Also, my posting will be hindered today, as I'm doing stuff irl, will be signed on here and PSN throughout the day though.

Lqt9R.png

The young girl, Akari, had finished her remaining tests a week ago, and to Kyla's satisfaction also passed her Trial of Acceptance ritual. Kyla smiled, knowing the spunky girl would make a great companion to the offspring of her own dragon, Heartflux.

The small dragonling nestled in Kyla's lap yawned, a small puff of smoke rising from its throat. "You must be tired young one." She stated to the young dragon with her soothing voice, "Lets get you to sleep."

Hours later, Kyla throws an enormous cloak over her, pulling the hood up over her head so that her eyes were hard to see. She had to be careful, the growing number of the Overseer's personal guard seemed to be increasing every day. Memories of the first few Crescent Stalkers she had encountered made her shiver, especially the one with the weird chained weapon. Then focusing on the more recent encounters, Kyla sighed in relief. The Overseer must be getting desperate if he marks the amateurs these days.

This was good news to her, and for the dragons.

Lqt9R.png

(Go go triple post? Eh, I've been absent a bit anywho.)

With the cloak strewn over her armor, weapon and face, Kyla made her way into a small town. Looking from side to side she observed the bankrupt ridden buildings and shops. A pile of ash lay where a tavern once stood, clotted by the morning dew.

Sighing heavily in either sorrow or disgust, she wasn't exactly sure, Kyla continued down the road, unaware of the petite ninja glaring at her in recognition.

(Someone take over so I don't have to quadruple post O_o)

Lqt9R.png

I can offer some insight to the reason, but I have nothing meaningful to post.

Icu and I had exams for the last week, so we were mostly absent from gaming, and 2/6 or so players missing is a rather large chunk, meaning that the game goes inactive.

2Xeo5.png

Yeah, understandable. No RPers = inactive RP lol. Hopefully it'll pick back up after people have time. I myself have been busy as well. So I'm due for random absences for a bit too (At least till I get nice and comfy and employed xD)

Lqt9R.png

• 3 weeks later...

(Woot for my feeble attempt at trying to revive this rp... :D )

Being awoken by the feeling of emptiness in the house where she was resting Akari rose to her feet and looked around for her new mentor. "Where did she go?" She muttered to herself as she poked around through the house. Akari returned to the great pictures around the fireplace. "These must be ages old. These dragons are said to be extinct, but I have an egg.... Oh this is all too confusing!" Her voice cracked with frustration as she remembered the events from when she was a dragon hunter. When she finally returned to her senses Akari took a calmed breath and walked outside.

(I'm sort of confused with what's happening with Nighleena and Vixion and all that good stuff so I just won't post about that.)

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

all thats happened is a whole lot o nothing. try the Fire Emblem Table Top game please. need another player sos we can try it out.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Honestly... STFU.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

why? its a fun game. and scince people actually havent seen it, why shouldnt i let them know its there?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Right topic.

I suck at fire emblem, I tried the tutorial on one of the games and then on the first real fight afterwards I lost my main guy.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

hum. well, why dont you try it here? we just need playtesters.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

/burns all off topic posts/ I dont want this getting locked guys, go chatty in the correct thread please. I'm actually planning with Vixion on a way to revive this.

Lqt9R.png

Thanks, Iey. I have a vague idea of my comeback to this, but I need to think and make sure it has appropriate timing.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

kk. sorry. ill stop with the Fire Emblem stuff now.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...