The End of the Beginning

Vixion

Originally had a long responce but my phone [bleep]ed up.

I shot the squirel so that the post would be more than just a plea for something to do.

I didn't want to fight Hex, only display skill to scare his drunk character.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to reread my previous post. I was talking about the time period and posts having substance.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

so mather, no guns!

im still unconcious. ffs.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Shaking her head to clear out the blur surrounding her consciousness Nighleena sat up and noticed the marbel still blinking from earlier. The fact that the pace of the blinking hadn't changed worried her.

Snatching the marbel she took off without a word towards Earth's location. Arriving at the entrance to a cavern, the activity within sparked her cautious side. Unlatching her Kusari-gama Nighleena proceeded into the cavern with a serpent-like stealth.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

The hangovers the two had had finally departed, and they cooled down to where they could observe the mayhem they had caused.

J: "Hey, is that a lady in a red coat?"

K: "Yeah, I think she was being stalked by that idiot in the wolf costume."

J: "Think she's mad that I ate the stuff that was in her basket?"

K: "Nah, especially given the tree limb that you threw into her forehead."

Also, I will now refer to characters in their conversations by their first initial. Saves me some typing.

a70c7.png

Lelantos, ignoring the man with the swords, wandered over to the knocked out person, standing ponderously over his unconcious form. He kicked him in the shoulder lightly, just enough to roll him over, before starting to speak. "Unconcious, eh? How's that working out for you?". He paused for a second, perhaps processing the fact that he was talking to somebody who couldn't listen, but his simple mind quickly snapped out of it.

A pool of blood was beginning to form beneath the man from the arrow wound, but Lelantos completely ignored the glassy pool of red ichor. He leant down to Earth, and started slapping him in the face while shouting "Wake up! Wake up!"

2Xeo5.png

(err, i took a dragon piercing arrow into the shoulder, and fell unconious. then everyones trying to wake me up. im still unconcious.)

i musmble something about cheese, and then go deeper into unconciousness.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

(debating if I should attempt it or not. I made a vampire character that scored 19...Close to a sue, IDK why but the lack of a vampire is irking me O_o meh I'll wait for the public's opinion. NOTE: my form of vampire is a bit different. No superhuman strength or impenatrable skin. More like an immortal human who needs blood to survive. Only issue I see is I already have 2 characters and the side character(Overseer) as it is. Must overcome vamp obsession!)

Lqt9R.png

(Vampires are the most mary sue prone character there is. I wouldn't risk it, especially considering that would leave you with a lot of characters to keep track of.)

(Earth, I'm the only one who's made any real attempt to wake you up yet.)

Lelantos slaps Earth over and over, but to no avail. He looks around for a bit, but quickly grows tired and decides to sit down against a nearby cave wall, where he quickly begins talking at Earth's unconcious figure. "Hrm. How did these dragons get here in the first place? And why are you so defensive of them?". He looks up and blinks for a second, realising that he is once again talking to somebody who is knocked out. He chuckles to himself, "Not the most talkative person in the world, are you?"

He gets up, removes a flask of water from his coat, and tips the contents over Earth's face, hoping to provoke some kind of reaction. He then drops the shiny, metal flask onto Earth's forehead with a clang, in a further effort to wake him up. He then lazily returns to his previous seat against the cave wall.

2Xeo5.png

The lethal ends of the Kusari-gama lay on the ground as Nighleena watched the amusing scene. Seems she had worried over nothing except an unconscious boy with a half mended wound in his shoulder.

The man who tried to wake Earth up appeared to be in his own little world. The raging fighter staring down the dragons amused her even further and the huntress looked a bit skiddish, almost as if she would be the type to shoot first, figure out what she shot second.

(Damn Twilight for forever ruining the vampiric image! What was once the pinnacle of goth RPing is now a joke, ugh.)

Lqt9R.png

(Oh, another thing I would like to mention. Don't be afraid to send messages to someone if you want to coordinate a scene/fight together.)

(And by the looks of it everyone's done for tonight)

Lqt9R.png

As Kemios and Joel wander through the forest, apparently lost again, they stumble upon a cave. They see a woman standing in the mouth of the cave with a weapon in her hands, and roaring coming from inside. Against his better judgement, Kemios walks past the woman into the cave, with Joel clinging safely to his right arm.

(I ain't done yet....)

a70c7.png

Hearing him before seeing him, the pattern of his footfalls showed no sign of hostility towards her, so Nighleena let him pass. Though the weird creature accompanying him made her eyebrow raise in curiosity.

Following suit she fell in stride with the newcomer, Kusari-gama dangling from her hands. "Only a matter of time before someone must stop this chaos. I may as well assist in doing so." She muttered more to the air than to Kemios.

Lqt9R.png

(debating if I should attempt it or not. I made a vampire character that scored 19...Close to a sue, IDK why but the lack of a vampire is irking me O_o meh I'll wait for the public's opinion. NOTE: my form of vampire is a bit different. No superhuman strength or impenatrable skin. More like an immortal human who needs blood to survive. Only issue I see is I already have 2 characters and the side character(Overseer) as it is. Must overcome vamp obsession!)

SPAAAAAARKKKKKLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

NO! NO SPARKLY! evil twilight vamps must never get past the barrier! NEVER!

anyway, on a more sane note, ive woken up. no one trtied to turn me over, which would have explained a huge amount. i kinda landed on a big rock..

"ugh.. my head... AND my shoulder.." i say as i shakily get up. "oi, you mind telling me WHY YOUR TRYING TO KILL MY FRIENDS?" yell when i realize theres still a crazed swordsman and a hunter with dragon killer arrows in the cave.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

"Really, Nighleena?"

The man in the coat seems to have appeared out of nowhere, with a dog cage suspended in midair next to him by the material composing the designs on his coat, which all seem to have shifted to one arm. Inside the dog cage is Vixion's former pet, Tuck, who is undoubtedly rather unhappy considering the cage was not meant for a dog of his size.

"You do know that you will only add to the chaos, at this point it is inevitable. If you ask me, there are simpler tasks elsewhere, though I would guess not nearly as amusing."

The man chuckles, and begins walking into the cave, dog cage in tow. Suddenly, as if having remembered something important, he stops, and then runs back outside past Nighleena. He kicks a tree, causing a small downpour of recently collected rainwater, and produces two delicate teacups from a pocket of his coat. He spins, catching the water in the cups, and then holds both teacups evenly in one hand while producing two purple and two green pellets from a different pocket in the other. Tossing the pellets into the air, he catches one of each colour in each cup. He nods in satisfaction, and sets off towards Nighleena. He puts a red pellet in each cup before handing one to Nighleena, saying:

"Would you like a cup of tea?"

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earth's speech was cut off by a slap. It would appear that a certain somebody had not realised that he was awake yet.

Lelantos was still in his own little world, and pinned Earth down, slapping him repeatedly while shouting "Wake up! Wake up!" repeatedly, despite his protests. He was beginning to tire of slapping, having been hitting Earth for several minutes now to try to wake him up.

2Xeo5.png

Nighleena just stared at him, her eyes asking him 'What the hell?' She turned away from. "Adding to the chaos. I think not." Opening up her kunai pouch, which seemed to keep getting emptier as the day wore on, Nighleena flicked the remaining knives at the huntress and the blood crazed soldier. (Notice I didn't say they hit, thats for the characters' owners to decide) aiming for their arms so that the wound would not be fatal as the paralysis would seep into their blood and render them helpless for a few hours.

"Paralysed humans can not cause chaos, now can they? How about that tea?" Without looking to see if she had hit her targets Nighleena turned to the odd man and excepted the cup.

(Reference sparkling vamps again, I'll brand you a disgrace to the vampiric image >:] haha jk's. Seriously though. They ruined my ability to RP as a vamp and not have ppl lose interest when a vamp enters the picture. It's [cabbage]...)

Lqt9R.png

Kemios turned around, noticing the miniature tea party occurring behind him. "What, none for me? Well, I guess that's a good thing, since I prefer beer anyways."

Joel piped up. "I like beer."

"We know you do, Joel. But, ah, given some of the company in this cave, I advise you shut your mouth."

Kemios then sat down on the cave floor, pulled out a flask of beer, and took a swig of it. "So what are all you maniacs doing in here anyways?"

a70c7.png

"To be honest, I haven't the slightest idea," Nighleena responded to Kemios' question. She looked at the dragon-like thing clinging to the man's arm. So it could talk. Interesting.

Turning around so everyone's sight of her face was hindered she pulled down her facemask so that she could drink the strange concoction. As soon as the last drop was emptied into her slightly distorted mouth Nighleena covered her scarred lower face up quickly, obviously self conscious of the brutal mark that would never heal.

"And who are you people exactly?" She questioned both men.

Lqt9R.png

Kemios replied honestly. "Name's Kemios. And this little brat's name is Joel."

Joel cut in. "You should call me Terror of All Things Living."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyways, I'm not entirely sure where I am, or even who I am. All I remember is that I like beer, and that my father had some issues with enchantments. Oh well, he'll show up eventually. Until then, I'm just sort of wandering around until I find something to do." He paused. "You know of anything interesting around here besides that psychopathic town?""

a70c7.png

Mathias arrived at the 'tea party'.

"Oh, hello. Nighleena, uhm... you in the swirly robe... I've met you before, but care to introduce me to your friend and his... unortodox... pet?"

He then produced a cup, a teabag and a few artificail sweeteners from his sweater's 'kangaroo' pocket.

"Also where can I find some hot water?" (Do not say hot water in one word)

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

"As for interesting," Nighleena looked at Joel, "It seems you've solved that issue on your own." Something in the dragon's attitude had caused instantaneous affection to swell her thoughts for the creature.

Looking at the newcomer she immediately dismissed him in her thoughts (Only Nex's character knows her name atm). As the cavern started to get crowded, the dragons mewled in protest. Seeing that they would not have peace, they flew up through a tunnel in the higher portion of the cavern.

"So, newcomer. Who are you?" The constant new arrivals seemed to grow as fast as her kunai supply depleted. (Thats Nighleena's thoughts, not mine. The number of ppl is fine)

Lqt9R.png