The End of the Beginning

Vixion

(-missed a hell of a lot- O-o trolling in 3...-2...-1! twilight! jk back to seriousness. This RP will be an rp until Fura and myself find it has to include a game twist.? Earth you can't save everything... I'm going to post now... Fura we planned too much xD)

Noticing slight movements from the body on the couch, Vixion smirked in satisfaction at the woman's giving-in to his care. He finally found a decent movie on TV. "Have you ever watched Predator? It is one of my favorite movies." His face was in the direction of the television but his words were directed at her.

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(that was quick, Tech. So, what answers did you check yes to?)

That would take a long time to find.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

(The hell, Vixion? What kind of world is it, exactly?)

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(fine. go ahead and kill the damn dragons if you want too. got a couple more caves cattered in other places. (and, guys, i like dragons. they wont be the powerfull dragons, jsut the tribe dragons)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

(Hey Earth, y'know that the Green/Blue thingy in your sig looks like a dragon with broccoli for a head?)

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(Well, there goes half my interest and two thirds of my storyline.)

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(er.. that does what? and i did not do the amry sue test. i hate tests.)

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

(Retech I did not mean literally on fire for the eyes) As Rashid comes closer and closer to the cave he seems to become more and more agitated. He starts muttering "Don't worry mother; this blood will be far sweeter than the last time I fed you" and things like that in general. Rashid smiles as he checks to make sure that all 13 of his scrolls are in order and chortles "Come out come out wherever you are!" before moving into the cave. (On a side note Rashid scored a 8 on the mary sue test but I am not sure if I did it correctly)

LNYvk.png

Jen followed Rashid from the canopy of the strange forest until he slowly entered the cave. She wondered if there was more than one dragon in the cave. Filled with greed, Jen notched her bow and moved siliently into the cave behind Rashid, hopefully not disturbing him.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Lelantos, hearing multiple people approaching, started wandering towards the entrance to the cave. He saw a man walking at a quick pace directly towards the cave, with some ungodly determination in his eyes. He stepped to the side as the man walked past, and said "Didn't I see you back at the tavern...? Oh yeah, it's captain Grimdark! Ahh, so, where are you heading?"

He quickly turns to face the same direction and starts walking alongside the man. "My name's Lelantos. How about you?"

2Xeo5.png

Rashid appears to be nigh upon consumed by his rage at the memories that the afor mentioned roar startled back into his mind. As the Stranger tried to talk to him he simply snarled like a rabid dog and kept walking. When he saw the dragons an inhuman roar rushed out of him and certain runes upon his sword surged with a red light. Blood lust dripping from his every movement he stalked towards the dragons.

LNYvk.png

(why do thre have to be people who want to kill everything in sight?) "wel.. thats not.. good.." i say as i hear the huge roar running through the forest. "dragons acting up? i should probably go check.." i race back to the cave and upon seeing the crazed swordsman going after the dragons, i rush in front of him saying "dude? whats up? why so pissed?"

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(In regard to the time period, no one knows exactly, worlds have collided, etc..anyway, Nex, if your story involved a very specific time period, well idk how to respond to that. As it seems your characters have the power to altar the future, that's still allowed, you can create a mess for everyone else to clean up. ^-^ As for the Mary Sue quiz, thats the exact one I use. :) )

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

(why do thre have to be people who want to kill everything in sight?) "wel.. thats not.. good.." i say as i hear the huge roar running through the forest. "dragons acting up? i should probably go check.." i race back to the cave and upon seeing the crazed swordsman going after the dragons, i rush in front of him saying "dude? whats up? why so pissed?"

(Some hatred of dragons is inherent in the setting, Earth. It's like Drow in D&D.)

Lelantos sees Earth running to assist the giant lizards, and sits back to watch the fighting, content that it should be interesting. He drops to the cave floor with a thud, and stares intently at the two.

2Xeo5.png

(Maybe a campaign on entering a Drow city?)

Jen leaped into the cave and spotted a host of dragons, and the flaming eye man. She fires a single masterwork arrow, specially designed for penetrating a dragon's hide. Suddenly, a crazy wild man jumps in front, almost in the path of the arrow...

and takes the arrow in the shoulder. totally incapacitating him. there goes that plan.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Kemios continues running like hell through the swamps from the parents of the baby black serpentine-thing, when he trips on a dead tree root and falls flat on his face. He thinks he hears them.... laughing? As he is picked up by his left leg, they continue laughing outright. One of them finally calms down enough to say, in an oddly female-sounding voice, "Oh gosh, Ned, that was just the funniest thing I've ever seen! Who would think that one of the warrior capable of hatching these things would be cowardly enough to run away? And for him to trip on a root.... Oh gosh, I just gotta go tell the elders this!"

The one named Ned, who also seems to have calmed down, calmly says, "We were banished, remember, Martha? We don't talk with the elders any more."

Kemios, who is by now shivering in fright, whispers hoarsely "I would appreciate it if one of you would let me down, and maybe get this thing off my arm?"

The two dragons look at him, chuckle a bit more, and then begin carrying him into the center of the swamp, with the baby serpent-thing still trying to constrict his arm to death.

a70c7.png

Knowing she'd been found out Nighleena sat up, careful not to strain her ankle. "I don't know what you're talking about, but if you really want to care for me, make yourself useful and fetch some Emberweed for me. If you don't know where to get it, hopefully you know how to find the foot of the volcano a few miles off. It should be at the base of the mountain side. Wear gloves, you'll need them." The orders were spiteful but desperate. Her eyes gleamed with a reserved hostility, angry, but hesitant.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

He chuckled lightly at the woman's sour nature. "You act as though I'm a child. I know exactly where the volcano is." He retorted playfully, "I used to go there when in distress. I found the masked chaos, comforting." He let the unnecessary story flow out of his mouth with some embarrassment. "Don't let anyone in, not with you having that tattoo on your eyelid." He said suddenly with worry. "Tuck, watch her. Keep her safe, if anyone tries to come in, tear them to shreds!" Vixion called to the bedroom where the dog emerged from once again. He turned to the woman, "In case of emergency, my cell phone number is on the coffee table." Vixion exited his home, locked the door and set off for his destination.

"How interesting, Nighleena." Tuck's voice grew louder when he said her name.

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

and takes the arrow in the shoulder. totally incapacitating him. there goes that plan.

You aren't allowed to control other characters.

I think he was referring to his own character, who was rushing out trying to stop Icu's crazy swordsman.

a70c7.png

You aren't allowed to control other characters.

I think he was referring to his own character, who was rushing out trying to stop Icu's crazy swordsman.

Ah yeah, I read it again and see that now.

Sorry for the confusion.

2Xeo5.png