The End of the Beginning

Vixion

(Earth I wasn't directing my statement towards you. Nex, if that happens, Vixion and I will request the thread be locked, as the rules are being bent. This is a final warning. I apologize to those who actually know how to RP.)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lelantos had already led down and started resting in the tree, when he heard the nearby stranger issuing orders. He opened one eye to see them brandishing twin swords, and rather ornate ones at that. He swung his legs around, and slowly sat up, and watched intently at the large brawl. He turned his head to the side in a curious fashion as he awaited one side of the fight to lunge at the other.

He once again checked his weapons were there, as he has done every 5 hours. They were still there, and he began to count them. 35. That was one less than there was last night. Normally, he would have panicked about this, but he was too busy staring at the two parties, waiting for them to battle.

2Xeo5.png

"oh. hey thanks bud. anyways, do you like fire, water, wind, light, darkness, or earth (trees) ?" i ask, as i continue patching up the defenses

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Eyes closed and in deep thought, Nighleena dug into her mind, trying to decide to finish off her mark and collect the bounty, or wait a little while longer. She heard the commotion going on in the distance and decided it wasn't worth worrying about at the moment. Nighleena concluded that she needed more information in order to proceed.

Standing back up she concealed the marbel in her pouch once more. The doubts that have been consuming her mind have sent it reeling into a spiral of confusion, eating away at her judgement. 'There is no possible explanation for this' she thought to her self, face set in anger. Unlatching her Kusari-gama from her belt she headed north, back towards the city, and back to the royal palace. Nighleena had some recon to do in the Overseer's garden.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Vixion's eyes never left his opponents' bodies, "That has nothing to do with anything, but I guess Darkness and Light because you get a taste of everything." He answered Earth while his eyes further threatened his enemies.

(gtg)

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

"hmm. okay then. y'see, i make buildings of those elements. well.. i used to.. i kinda forgot how to make a lot of them. but anyways, i got a lot on my hands. want to take over one or two of the elements?"

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

He chuckled deeply, "Not right now. If you haven't noticed we have an issue on our hands." His voice was aimed at Earth but his body was aimed at the 33 enemies. "I'm bored, Tuck what do you want to do?" He quickly looked down at his new pet who looked at him and barked. "Okay let's get 'em!" His face beamed with a smile as he ran into the mob of the opposition, his companion beside him.

(Before i continue posting one question; Are these actual rpers who are the enemies or can i just kill them?)

"33? dude. the only fighters cleared off so long ago... you were in dream land again."

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(Uhm... Earth, I think (s)he was implying an epic fight scene between NPC and his/her PC (I don't know, sorry. Vixion is so ambiguous :rolleyes: ), but I guess that oppurtunity just up and vanished)

2Xeo5.png

(err... seriously, whered you get 33? there were only two combatents. they did enough damage. Grim nearly disintegrated, AND nearly blew up my forest. he also ignored the giant cbow bolts that landed right in front of him.. Kemios, Pies charecter, tried to use my newly grown tree as a club, then tried to bash grim in... nearly bashing a few trees in the process. he also uber dodged the giant explosives that grim used..)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I uber-dodged the uber-explosives. So? My character is designed to have resistance to magic and electricity, as well as being a "macho" guy. However, he's pretty dumb.

Not to mention Grim pulling the "hur-dur uber-explsoves" meant I had to pull a "hur-dur uber-dodge" if I wanted my character to survive. I won't do it again unless someone tries to pull an uber-attack that makes no sense on me again.

a70c7.png

(what npcs? unless he amde the dead overseer team come to life.. and, actually, kemios. i agree with yeh. just dont use one of my trees as a club please)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(Back on track)

The baby dragonling purred with affection as his mistress stroked his back with her silken touch. Little streams of smoke flowed from his nostrils in a deep satisfaction as he stretched out his spine to maximise the sensation. The dragonling's silk-like skin was a luscious, rosebud red, its eyes a gleaming gold aura of wonder. It would be years yet before the dragonling grew to shed his satin coat for the scaley armor he would bare as an adult.

The woman caressing the exquisite creature was glorious in her own way as well. Hair falling down over shoulders like an elegant blanket of shadow, the gloss of the black strands eminated the volume of her hair in the dim-lit room. Her eyes, a furious blue, dwelled on the dragonling in irony.

Kyla picked up the infant of the species she used to hunt down and eliminate. Her eyes welled with tears to those blind years of misunderstanding, to those years where she would do what she was ordered without question or doubt.

Lqt9R.png

(iey, when did you get the dragonling? or did you jsut time warp?)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(I'm introducing a new character I will be using. Remember it's an RP in an odd time setting.)

IMPORTANT: This is NOT to be considered a "game".

Lqt9R.png

(no, you kinda jumped from walking to the city, to petting a dragonling,,,)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

( 1. Earth, she walked to the castle and has a pet dragon. like I have Tuck, the comic relief lol. 2. it isn't a game. 3. PieisEaten, please stop overusing über haha. 4. Ross I'm a guy. 5. I'm going to Iey's house and we gonna party! lol. (last one isn't important))

(when did i say it was game? i only asked ross, what non player people. so.. gonna continue? (please tell me, are there enemies in the clearing or no?))

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(6. Kyla is a SECOND character I made, so Nighleena has nothing to do with the dragonling

7. Only actual characters are in the clearing now)

If anyone loses track of whats going on ask me as I read every post (I'm quite pleased with some of the creativity being used too ^-^)

Lqt9R.png

(so that means.. no. no enemies.) "anyways.. do you want to learn how to contrl my two estates? or.. would you just prefer not to?"

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(Yeah there are.)

Watching the tenderness of the graceful woman caress the red dragonling, a teen-aged girl with white and purple hair tried to understand why she would want to love such a vile creature. The girl jumped down from her shaded hiding place, she landed lighty without making a sound. She snuck closer to her target, pulled out her deadly weapons and glared at the dragonling. Akari's eyes focused on the creature and the compassion it showed. Against her own will the seventeen year old had a sudden change of heart and broke into tears. She fell to her knees loudly and tried to muffle her sobs with her silken sleeve.

"I can't do it! I can't end this poor creature's life!" Akari wailed inbetween the tears that fell from her face.