The End of the Beginning

Vixion

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I don't know whos where so I'm just gonig to do another random murder until the I can update, it'll reveal more about my character)

As I staggered through the endless void which was the night, I thought to myself. "Who was that man in the bar? How did he see through my illusions? How did my presence not frighten him?". These questions haunted him until a child like laughter could be heard. "Haha. Mr.Scary isn't so scary afterall. HAHAHA!!" The child like voice mocked, the laughter pierced my soul. "Shutup." I whispered. "Oh what are you going to do? That man didn't even look strong, he didn't even look like a threat, he was without fear, or maybe your just not scary anymore Mr.NotSoScary! HA!" The voice continued to mock, now sounding like a multitude of voices.

The voice kept mocking me, undying in my head. "Mr.NotSoScary! Haha!" "Mr.RunsFromHisOwnFace!" "Mr.HidesBehindAMask!". I began running, grabbing my head trying to remove whatever was inside.

I have nothing past this, rough afternoon.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

"err. why you yelling my name like a crazy person, cloaky?" i ask, as more spawn run out of the tree, and begin doing somthing with the soul tree and the C bow trees around it.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Rashid makes some quick hand signs (well his hands are a blur by now) and simply dissappears. Nothing is shown for a second or two but then a massive otherworldy shaped rune starts flying at kemios.

LNYvk.png

the tree stands there, impassivley watching the man who tries to rip out an oak tree the size of three bolders stacked on top of each other. "... dude, dont piss off the forest! i dont want you on my tail.." the spawn finish repairing the soul tree. it can now shoot fire.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kemios smiles gleefully, then whacks the flying rune with the tree like a baseball bat.

Kemios then glances at EArth, and mutters, "Fine. I'll replace the freakin' tree." With that, he shakes an acorn out of the tree, plants it in the ground, and mutters a small incantation over it. Within minutes, the acorn has sprouted into a young sapling.

a70c7.png

The parts of the tree that touch the rune simply turn to dust as it continues on its path towards kemios. Rashid appears several seconds later out of club range and motions to kemios's body which is suddenly covered with explosive runes. With a wicked smile he says 'Each one of these runes has enough force in it to destroy a town... let's see how you fare with this " As he detonates the runes on kemios.

LNYvk.png

the sapling explodes... "theres a reason why i was so freaked about the spawn tree. i can only have one of its type in each base i build. if you want a club, use this" i hand kemios a giant metallic club. "RASHID! STOP BLOWING UP THE TREES!"

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

"Tsk, tsk. How uncivilized."

The man in the coat tosses two pellets into the air, and each splatters onto the hands of the combatants.

"Now, I believe there is something that needs doing here, no doubt something more profitable and destructive than this simple combat."

He then waves a hand and the pellets seem to reverse in time, flying back to his hands.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Rashid makes a quick devious motion with his hands and dissappears into an underground cavern. Once there he painstakingly creates a pentacle carved into the rock as well as 13 guiding pillars. Using this he Starts chanting in an arcane language and runes start to float in the air forming a flat circular disc in the air.

LNYvk.png

"my forest! MY RULES. stop blowing it up. or ill take so many axes too your head, your spirits going to be SORE WHEN YOUR DEAD!" i say as i repair the tree.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(not trying to do that. but they are kinda destroying my home, and my work..)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(You guys do realise that this RP thing isn't "OMG MUST KILL EVERYONE ELSE SO I WIN", right? Because that's where it seems to be heading. I'd tread lightly, Grim.)

(I was actually going to do something completely different from the safety of my underground cavern... and now let me post it)

The runes flare up and there is a crackle of static in the sphere before another face appears this one far lighter and generally older than Rashid. The man asks "Well did you relieve our old friend of his life?" at which point a pained expression appears upon Rashid's face and he replies "yes though every day I wonder why anyone would run down such a dark and craven path" The voice responds "Aye it is truly a tragedy that such a fine young man would run in with the likes of the Red Court" *both people wince at the name* the man at the end then goes on to ask "well what have you to report?" his eyes grow dangerous as he asks "You didn't call just for a good conversation correct?" at which Rashid chortles and responds "No, however there are some unforeseen complications in this hunt" as the other man raises an eyebrow he continues and says "I have met some strange characters in this town and wonder if I should bring them back in for... questioning". The man seams pensive for a while and replies "No... as far as the Red court knows your strike was simply an act of a paladin and it would do good to let them believe that" he then narrows his eyes and asks "You didn't tell anyone your real name... Desert Fox?" at which point the caller responds with "No I simply gave them my birth name" and with that cuts the connection and sits drained in the circle rubbing his eyes with his palms.

LNYvk.png

"oh.. wait, if its this bad here.. what about the other bases." i realize after wroking with the spawn to tidy up and regrow some of the basic defenses. "er... vixion, what element do you prefer? fire, light, darkness, earth, wind, or water?"

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

"Well well, Desert Fox. Interesting. I do believe I've heard that before..."

The coated man seems to have appeared out of nowhere, and the white patterns of his coat seem to be swirling in spirals around his arms.

"Wait, wait a moment! I remember! The End Chronicles! Dear Dyentes, you're the Desert Fox! Simply incredible."

The man shakes his head in amazement, chuckling.

"Here true names hold power, I remember. It is only fair that I give you mine."

The man looks up, suddenly grim-faced.

"My name is Cerentis. Cerentis Abeolux."

RIP Dawngate ;-;

"What the hell is going on here!?" Vixion asked, frustrated by everyone else's confusion. "Earth would you mind covering our [wagon]? Or did you forget that she's still out there after me?" He snarled at lother, smaller man. Vixion's eyes were a seering deep blue, that if looks could kill, his would be Oblivion to all he laid eyes on. Tuck sensed this anger, went over to his 'master' and began to roll around in the dirt to hopefully change the mood of the forest.

(I would seriously appreciate if you people would wait. I DO have school and I am the creator of this post. Ieyfura, one of my best friends, can't post that often unless I'm at her house or her uncle isn't being a loser on the weekends. So please can you guys stick to the damn topic and wait for us? I'm sorry that i just lost my temper.) :wall:

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

"dude. thats what im doing. and as for waiting.. tell that to the guys WHO ARE BLOWING UP MY FOREST."

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I was under the impression that we were to keep going, since that's basically what the other ones did, that didn't have a mod. That's why on our busiest days, we take up 40% or so of the entire forum's posts. :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

(Vixion, it's freeform. They don't have to wait for us. Just they can't involve us in anything without us being here. On another note, the number of people surviving "impossible to escape attacks" needs to stop. As well as the "impossible to escape attacks" themselves.)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

(iey, i actually havent been attacking anyone at all. all ive been doing is putting down bariers, that have been ignored, to stop them from blowing up my home. i think thats reasonable..)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(Iey, you don't know the half of it. Consider yourself lucky that they haven't posted the construction and detonation of any WMDs yet.)

RIP Dawngate ;-;

( I know. I was out of line.. I sort of just woke up... and I woke up on the wrong note.)

Vixion stared at the others, his eyes blazed, "Get out. Now, or you will have an amount of pain inflicted on you that's unimaginable to most people. You wish that I would have killed you. Get out." His voice was quiet, the kind that made one listen to every word, every syllable, every noise. He reached behind his back and pulled out two gleaming blades. His grip tightened around the blades' grips. This was the last warning for those who were attacking Earth's tree. He wasn't afraid of a bunch of punks. "This is your final warning, leave now or die. I have no problem killing you. I've fried bigger fish than you." Vixion was hissing with rage.

Tuck stood up and shook debris of his filthy pelt. He looked at Vixion and then at the others and began to growl viciously.

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif