The End of the Beginning

Vixion

As Nighleena threatens the man, he disappears. Suddenly she feels a weight on one shoulder and, looking down, sees a scythe blade engraved with vines that seem to glow strangely.

"Indeed, not an amateur at all. In total, thousands of kills. Even I have lost count. The rage of your youth seems to have faded, Nighleena, but your talent never will. But I am rambling on, in my old age, I have come as a messenger of a different kind this time."

The weight on your shoulder withdraws.

"I have a message for you, Nighleena. Just two words."

You turn to see the man fading into smoke, becoming incorporeal.

"Find Celentris..."

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"err. looks like we have the wicked witch of the west's brother at our heels.. and whoever he decdes to bring along for a merry chase and dance of death... huh. well, maybe we would be safer if we head to my home. its in an out of thw way place.. we can talk more easily there."

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

"im not talking to you, drunkard!" i say, as i hand pie some hangover pills. "im talking about the Overseer! he's going to come after us with all the assasins he can muster, due to our triple blunder, each of us pissing him off and then us joining together!"

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Rashid smiles at the predictable results and looks over at the man with the notebook. He makes several hand signs under the table before asking with a strangely sonorous voice "What brings you to this tavern my friend?"

LNYvk.png

(NEX READ THE RULES!!! NO CONTROLLING OTHER CHARACTERS!!)

Vixion watched Earth as he spoke. "Pretty much. We have to deal to be ready to deal with whatever he throws at us. And I would appreciate it if we did go to your home and rest. I'm exhausted,but we must be on our guard. I've seen her at her work before. She does not give up a hunt, have you ever seen the movie Predator? (this is a weird time period it combines all modern/medeveil) She is like one of those, only worse. She doesn't spare those who are weaker than her, she just kills them." He told the other male in a depressed tone, as though he had been a witness to an earlier slaughter of his assailant. He quickly changed his tone to a light one. "Lead the way."

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

"no, that was a police officer. me and my friend here pissed him off, and we've been seen together by one of his agents. here.. drink some water with these, itll help your head right itself" i say, pushing the hangover pills in pies face."anyways, the agent wass that girl who kicked our [wagon] some months ago."

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(double post as response to vix)

"fine. oh and by the by, make no sudden moves until i tell you its okay. i have... guards.. and.. well, you'll see." i say, heading to a nearby forest, dense with trees.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

... Sorry Vixion...

That was pretty much a one-liner character. I was having a hard time thinking of an introduction. If you and Iey want, we can just forget about it I suppose.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

As they walk away Rashid sighs and gets up leaving a generous tip at the bar and picks up a nearby stick of wood. He produces a calligraphy pen and a knife then quickly carves and then paints some runes on the dead tree limb. Finally he motions and whispers "vento" sending the then turned staff sailing towards earth. He shouts "Those runes will give you limited defenses and amplify whatever spellcasting abilities you may have! Good luck!" he then mutters under his breath "your gonna need it"

EDIT: (Retech do you want to join?)

LNYvk.png

(1, I wasn't in the tavern, I was outside, lurking, so no publicity there

2. Nex didn't control me, saying I looked down only strengthened his entry, it only counts if he tries to actually control my character

3. Nex, that was a fine intro, there's room to work. Same for you Paul, if you have room for a character to grow, don't toss it aside

4. If you're going to use more than one character, speaking in first person is PROHIBITED)

(I will also save my further posts for tomorrow )

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I'm trying to figure out exactly what just happened, but sure (when I figure out)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I continued to stare around the bar, for anyone who decides to look back at me.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

(Msn is awful. I hate it. I lost a whole entire post because it stopped working. it's just one of those times when you could kick something down a flight of stairs and then throw it out of a window!!)

Vixion's deep sapphire gaze followed Earth's body as he ran into the darkness of the forest. 'Okay, I'll wait, I just pray to the heavens that he comes back alive.' Vixion's eyes were fixed on the spot where Earth disappeared, his blue eyes glistening as a lake during a clear summer night, the moon cascaded a pearl tinted light upon the ground. He began to look up at the moon when something in the forest caught his attention through the very edges of the corner of his eyes. The shadow made him more aware of where he was and who was still after him, but he knew this was not her, it was too small to be her, this form was more of an animal shape and moved as such. He gently called the animal with a sort of clicking noise, when it came trotting toward Vixion he knelt down on one knee to examine it further. As the animal came closer still, Vixion identified 'it' as a 'him' and that he was a dog. This particular animal was a mutt, a mixed breed of a German Shepard and a Golden Retriever, he appeared to not have been bathed in a year and smelled of dirt and trash. He gave the dog a pat on the head, showing him that he was friendly and meant no harm. When Vixion rose to his feet again the dog did not leave, instead, he sat down beside the human and stared at him as though he was trying to understand him. Quickly catching on to the dog's glance he laughed, "Good luck on that..." Vixion thought of a name that fit this mutt who would not leave him, "...Tuck. That shall be your name from now on." He continued to laugh as the dog began to wag his tail.

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

Stretching her limbs after clinging to a few branches for an hour, Nighleena sets herself down on the ground gently, then pulling the dim marble out of her pouch, she flicks her wrist in a circular motion and the small globe shimmers to life, shining a bright white. Now all that had to be done was wait for Earth to notice the glow flowing from the marbel Nighleena had given him.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

while heading through the forest on a well troden path, i casually take out the marble orb and say simply "he doesnt know squat. he knows who sent you, but as to what he did to piss him off? nothing." almost to the clearing where his home was set, a gigantic mutated dog flies out of the bushes, snarling in rage. it is, however, skewared on a gigantic crossbow bolt that comes from the trees. "... strange. these ones dont usually get this far.."

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Lelantos' eyes scanned across the bar for the other person he noticed earlier, until his gaze fixes on the man with the black cloak and the bloodied hands. He spins on the chair, before geting up and wandering nonchalently over to the person. He points at the person, his finger inches away from the person's forehead, and he started to speak. "Say, didn't I see you coming out from an alleyway earlier? You made quite a mess in there, and you left behind perfectly good chocolate. I assumed you didn't want it, so I helped myself. Hope you don't mind?"

He flops down on a nearby stool. "I don't know what's up tonight, everyone seems so dark and brooding..." stated Lelantos, with a sigh. "That said, it does wonders to stem the dullness of life."

2Xeo5.png

The man sitting on a barstool stops writing on his notepad, quietly putting it away. He asks the fellow sitting next to him, "What brings you here on this foreboding night?"

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

I look over to man who has just wondered over to him and stuck his finger in his face. "Were you never told it was rude to point, but that is beyond the point, that chocolate, it was not meant for you. It was meant for the women it was adressed to in the letter. Now did you not see the letter led beside the corpse of the man it was written by? You obviously have a keen eye if you can see the blood on my hands, and so I can assume you saw him, lead there, motionless."

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

"Of course I saw the body, it was pretty hard to miss. You really should clean up after yourself, you know? Besides, I saw a box of chocolates on the floor. Expensive chocolates, at that. What do you expect, that I don't take them?"

Lelantos then span on the chair several times, before stopping and staring intently out of the nearby window for around 30 seconds. He then let out yet another sigh, and turned back to the person "Say, why are you being so uptight about it anyway? The chocolate belonged to the man, the man was dead. I didn't "Steal" the chocolates, I "Liberated" them."

2Xeo5.png

"Fascinating. I hid that body, and my hands with my magic. Either I'm not on my full game or you're not just a chocolate thief who has a tendency to sigh."

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Suddenly it grev very dark and the crack of a thunderbolt was heard. The tavern's door opened and in entered a being dressed in loose, black clothes and boots. It was about 1.70 tall but its appearance was hidden beneath the clothing. The beings face was hidden by the shaddow of a brown trilby hat, but beneath it light brown hair flowed just past the neck.

The being sat down on a bar stool and ordered a dark stout. It then took to examining the room, revealing its face; it was definitley the face of a human male, he had no beard but a large scar on the right side of his chin, going along the bottom part of his jaw. In the shadow of the hat, blue eyes shone.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1