The End of the Beginning

Vixion

"Oh look, another mister Grimdark." Lelantos thought to himself, before turning back to his pevious engagement.

"Hrm? Hidden, you say? Well it was in rather clear view, for me. It must be you losing your edge, is all. Nothing to worry about." he says, calmly, before spinning on his chair, taking a drink, and then spinning back.

"Oh yeah, and I would much prefer it if you didn't call me a thief. I have not stolen anything, I merely picked it up from some guys corpse. It's not like he needed it where he was heading."

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Then I'll be sure to pick everything from your body when my judgement falls upon you."

I rise rather rudely out of my seat and go to leave, before I am out of a whispers distance, I whisper to Lelantos "I do not make mistakes, theres something special about you and I will find it out."

I continue walking and out of the tavern where I immediately disappear off into the night somewhere.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

(err.. im bored. nex isntt keeping up with the roserim tales he should be doing.. and vix hasnt responnded yet.)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Rashid smirks and moves out of the tavern into the woods. As he goes he prepares several runes on various stones and branches. He notes the location of Earth and (Insert name of Vix's character here) at which point he throws one of the stones with three glowing runes on it aiming for earth's head.

LNYvk.png

There is a flash of light in the shape of the number five-hundred and sixty-two and a rather loud bang, followed by a man dropping from halfway between the floor and ceiling onto the bar. He has light gold hair and eyes, and is wearing a white, collared tunic with black trousers covered by a black, wide-sleeved, ankle-length coat. The coat is covered with rather distracting patterns of swirling white. He brushes off his clothes in agitation and vaults off the bar and into a seat.

"Five-hundred and sixty-two. It's always different." He mutters. "Why can't that blasted coordinate stay in place? All the others are stationary! Damned Galleus, always shifting everything around..."

The man seems to notice his fellow patrons.

"Well, seems I chose an interesting moment to arrive. And who might you be? Quite ominous looking characters, aren't you?" He looks to the bartender. "Hey, mind getting me a glass of water over here?"

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

another bolt, smaller in size due to a smaller target, hits the stone out of the air. "strange... flying stones also dont usually make it this far. somthing must have ahppened back home.." i head to the clearing, and there is a large amount of burnt out trees in a ring around a giant monarch tree. "... oh... FFS! who tried to set my tree on fire???"

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Jen sat casually on her bar stool, drinking a glass of vodka to relieve the stress she got due to her long days in the forest. She was a hunter, and often traveled through the forest for days, gathering pelts and the occasional rare herb that she stumbled open. Usually she wore a simple dark green cloak to blend in with the foliage, and even though her long blonde hair seemed like a liability for her, she couldn't bear to cut it short.

When she noticed the dark man giving the coated man the money for a beer, she almost choked laughing on her vodka. She turns towards them and flips up her hood, talking in a light Russian accent.

"A beer? A beer? A true man drinks vodka!"

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Rashid chuckles merrily at the comment by the drunken lout Kemios before making a quick hand sign and disappearing from view. After a second of time passes the tree house explodes in an enormous blast of energy and Rashid appears behind earth rune covered sword in hand.

LNYvk.png

" a tree that shoots magical fire at enemies. got a problem with that?" i say, while rummaging through my files. suddenly, a small leafy creqature pops out of a corner, and tells how a group of the Overseers minions attacked the forest. they ahd shields.. and they bruned all but the most basic defenses. also, most of the spawn (my term for the leafy creatures) were killed. "... damnit. there goes that... looks like i need to get to.." then i remember that i have forgotten how to make anything but a soul tree (giant monarch) and a crossbow tree (things that shoot the big cross bow bolts). ive even forgotten how to make spawn trees (tres that make spawn)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Mathias bursts out in a laughter that sounds almost as if he's choking, "No, my good ma'am, a true man drinks more spiced drinks, beer is what you drink when you just want something to drink. Anyways what does a woman know about whatt truemen drink?"

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Rashid grunts and steps backwards as kemios's kick hit's him square in the chest. He remarks "These generations don't know how to respect their elders" before bringing his sword across in a flurry of strikes aimed at kemios.

LNYvk.png

The man grimaces over the cup of beer, then fumbles around in one of the inner pockets of his coat. Eventually, he pulls out two small pellets and drops them in the drink. It turns clear and begins to bubble slightly.

"I assume you've had a hangover. What I'm experiencing is worse, and alchohol won't make it any better. Now, if I had gotten water, that would've only taken a purification pellet. My stocks are low as it is. You owe me."

The man hands you a sealed letter, and takes a drink of water.

"Excuse me for a moment."

Suddenly the patterns on the man's robe flow into what seems to be every shape imaginable, so fast that your eyes can barely follow.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

"Hmph, obviously I am not from around here, but back where I came from, beer was the drink of a child. I only came because the winters have been colder recently, and the bear population has been thriving here. I'll be off then."

Jen exits the tavern and walks down the road towards the forest. As she nears the greenery, she notices sounds of fighting. Instinctively, Jen hides behind a tree and waits.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The strangely dressed man continues to write notes as the various patrons at the bar continue to carry out their acts...

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Rashid sighs and bats Kemios's hand away some of the runes on the sword flaring to give the swing far more speed and power. He then forms the aura of crackling rune filled energy around his left hand into a blade like attack and stabs Kemios in the chest with it moving at truly brilliant speed.

LNYvk.png

Mathias hands the man in the disturbing cloak a small pouch of coins.

"Bartender, a mug of milk please."

He then pulls out a jar of ground chocolate and a handfull snape weed and mixes it with the milk.

"Here's a hangover cure if you need it."

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

The strangely dressed man bursts out laughing at Mathias' remark, before quickly writing something down. "Where did you get such a bizzare recipie from?"

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Jen mutters a few incantations, before retrieving her longbow from her cloak and notching it, holding it perfectly aligned with the tree to remain hidden. She holds the bow notched in one hand, before climbing up with the other until she reached a branch half way up the tree, where she waited.

"damnit! i dont have time for this crap!" i yell as i run through the forest. a giant Cbow bolt lands in front of Kemios and Rashid, stoping them from fighting for the moment. i, after finding a huge amount of near dead animals, take the energy back to the soul tree, and i relearn how to grow a spawn tree.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]