[ TWR ] Legendz VS Dragonwood

STDracula

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me Lgz, when are you leaving your comfort zone? All your clan can do is flame and talk crap.

Maybe one day you will step out of it - #dwood we're waiting for that PKRI.

so you're wanting LGZ to step out of there comfort zone and into yours?

dw stepped in lgz's comfort zone and fought them in cwa , so why cant lgz fight dw in their comfort zone in pvp?

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Tell me Lgz, when are you leaving your comfort zone? All your clan can do is flame and talk crap.

dw stepped in lgz's comfort zone and fought them in cwa , so why cant lgz fight dw in their comfort zone in pvp?

stop trying to troll, and start reading the posts i did.

so you're wanting LGZ to step out of there comfort zone and into yours? gj. already explained how it woulda been more fair in CWA when both clans are experienced there and only DW is experienced in pvp.

basicly what springs to mind is, you are trying to bring a clan down by fighting on your terms where you have a advantage. it's like say if one of the top 5 clans, asked DW for a uncapped war in pvp, would you accept it? not really cause there more experienced have double/some triple your numbers.

Lgz would outnumber us in PvP, I have no clue what you are saying lol.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

so you're wanting LGZ to step out of there comfort zone and into yours? gj. already explained how it woulda been more fair in CWA when both clans are experienced there and only DW is experienced in pvp.

basicly what springs to mind is, you are trying to bring a clan down by fighting on your terms where you have a advantage. it's like say if one of the top 5 clans, asked DW for a uncapped war in pvp, would you accept it? not really cause there more experienced have double/some triple your numbers.

Lgz would outnumber us in PvP, I have no clue what you are saying lol.

Agreed, I know LGZ is good and all but they only war if its there comfort zone...

Recruit me pl0x?

Did you have to double comment the same thing? Let's just keep the topic clean from now on.

:thumbsup:

Alright! How should i say this...

WAR US IN PVP BABY!

Recruit me pl0x?

Did you have to double comment the same thing? Let's just keep the topic clean from now on.

WAR US IN PVP BABY!

If LGZ did war DW in PVP, the outcome would be the same as this, and LGZ would still have you and the rest of DW complaining about losing on there terms. :thumbsup:

@kerrigo, i'm sure i'm so sure. maybe if DW could pull more. after all they do have a 50 man ML combined..

WAR US IN PVP BABY!

If LGZ did war DW in PVP, the outcome would be the same as this, and LGZ would still have you and the rest of DW complaining about losing on there terms. :thumbsup:

@kerrigo, i'm sure i'm so sure. maybe if DW could pull more. after all they do have a 50 man ML combined..

Well if you warred us a bit in our timezone it would help? We would have atleast 25 in that CWARI but it was way out of our timezone. You guys only win your wars because you guys never war in other peoples timezone.

nuff said

#dwood

Recruit me pl0x?

loved it how Rizzle calls Downfall [cabbage] when they lost to LGZ and now calls LGZ [cabbage] when he just loses to them, Rizzle bro, calm down, get a paper bag and breath, like 5 TIMES DOOD!.

Gratz Dw, nothing you could of done about it :thumbup: hopefully a matched opts war in pvp, CWA watever . and instead of complaining about comfort zones etc... idk LGZ's and DW's timezone but if DW want 6 and LGZ want 5 then ur best bet is 5 30, now u dont need me telling you that, GL in future wars DW <3:

PS: was HARHAR there? and did he get k0ed? pic please!

kristn.png

loved it how Rizzle calls Downfall [cabbage] when they lost to LGZ and now calls LGZ [cabbage] when he just loses to them, Rizzle bro, calm down, get a paper bag and breath, like 5 TIMES DOOD!.

Gratz Dw, nothing you could of done about it :thumbup: hopefully a matched opts war in pvp, CWA watever . and instead of complaining about comfort zones etc... idk LGZ's and DW's timezone but if DW want 6 and LGZ want 5 then ur best bet is 5 30, now u dont need me telling you that, GL in future wars DW <3:

PS: was HARHAR there? and did he get k0ed? pic please!

We wanted 5 est and they wanted 3 est and would not do a 1 hr cwri past 3 est apparently. Thats fair lol.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Looks like DW actually did very well getting half the kills against 40 people outnumbered by 20.

Gratz LGZ.

Proud Warlord of Team Arch Angelz AA site

Proud Member of Unknown Killers uk site

Proud member of Fighting Dynasty fd site

Proud Member of Team Angelz Vengeance av site

Proud member of Team Redemption red site