RSC Memories (THE REAL OLD RSC)

Persi

Alright, the point of this post is to discuss RuneScape Classic Memories. Not the re-released RuneScape Classic, but the old one back in like 2003.

My memory: I was not even old enough to play RS, in the library watching these kids at the computers. I remember them saying something like: "Dude, I just picked up a pink shirt!"

... I think that they might have been at a drop party, not too sure because I remember it being dark.

tifsbti6oi.gif

• 1 month later...

Some things I seriously dunno why I took screen captures of....

My best friend + My Pk buddy

momowof2002.jpg

Funniest forum post ever

eghdh.png

Ship to Ardougne? Lol

27198201.jpg

Naturally i'm lazy so i'm afraid I won't post more pictures today ;-p

Queen of Classic

2igeq9e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Never took a lot of screen shots, but me and my cousin (krazy_boy) failed grade 9 cause of RS. I remember one time it was a friggin snow storm! like it was bad!, we got to school and as soon as we got there I looked at him and I was like, wanna skip? He was down. We made it half the way home in a blizzard before some old lady stopped us and offered us a drive. I got 22nd place that day in the theiving skill, it had just come out that day. RS used to run my life while being 14.

Never took a lot of screen shots, but me and my cousin (krazy_boy) failed grade 9 cause of RS. I remember one time it was a friggin snow storm! like it was bad!, we got to school and as soon as we got there I looked at him and I was like, wanna skip? He was down. We made it half the way home in a blizzard before some old lady stopped us and offered us a drive. I got 22nd place that day in the theiving skill, it had just come out that day. RS used to run my life while being 14.

Lolol it has always ran my life. My school friends used to know me as always talking about pking and my family, I got most of my mates into runescape back when I was 11 :P My ex boyfriend Callum had made one because I told him to. I did most of his runescape events though. :P

Queen of Classic

2igeq9e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I won't post it, but just click my signature. It's my Runescape merchanting history in a nutshell.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Died with mithril plate+addy helm+ addy legs+ r2h when someone pked me in varrock near the fence. i got 3 rounded and cried irl. my dad had to comfort me. :oops: :oops:

(i was 6 at the time so gtfo)

i got my first r2h in barb village...

got my first santa in varrock square for 250k.

Agent_G_F.png

Died with mithril plate+addy helm+ addy legs+ r2h when someone pked me in varrock near the fence. i got 3 rounded and cried irl. my dad had to comfort me. :oops: :oops:

Nobody cóuld smith r2h's until after the wilderness was launched.

^Nice one Fook LOL

Never took a lot of screen shots, but me and my cousin (krazy_boy) failed grade 9 cause of RS.

LOl I remember him pretty good. He was much lower level than everyone else but he never backed down out of a good fight. Always randomly showed up just when you needed him too.

biganoob1.jpg

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

I was in wilderness...

I was holding a r2h...

I got PKed...

I raged...

I cried...

Daddy bought me ice cream...

Agent_G_F.png

I was in wilderness...

I was holding a r2h...

I got PKed...

I raged...

I cried...

Daddy bought me ice cream...

Lol thats a cool story bro but I could almost swear you wrote you were in Varrock :grin:

Thats a nice daddy right there. I would have smacked you upside ur head for getting 3 hit PWNED!! :thumbsup:

I remember I flipped out when I died to a Paladin in Ardy Castle. I tried to go up the stairs at 10HP, he spawned, said his "Stop right there" bs, then attacked me. Didn't have the reflex to put on paralyze monster, got 3 hitted rofl.

Lost Rune Large, Kite, Mace, a bunch of other stuff :( By the time I got back (I walked from Lumb to Sarim, shipped to Karamja, walked to Brimhaven, shipped to Ardy...) the only think left in my pile were my pink boots and Iban staff.

Screamed so loud my father woke up rofl. I had just got full rune that day <_<

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed up all night on my summer holiday, must have been like year 2001 or sth. Was on karmija all that time. Clicked on fishing spot all night long. Dont remember if i banked or not. But training fishing as awesome.

The ofc trading lobsters, swordies and tunas into certs at draynor village!!

Purekilljoy.png

I have tons of memories to post, as do we all, but my favorite has to be when masks dropped. I started playing in early 02 and was completely oblivious to holiday drops. I remember training prayer at the big bone spot when all of the sudden I saw green masks everywhere. I had no idea that they were worth anything at the time but still buried whatever bones I had, ate my failfood, and picked up every green mask I could find. The only reason I was up because I stayed up the whole last night playing runescape, fell asleep after school until ~midnight, and woke up to play - you guessed it - more runescape.

• 4 weeks later...

1st week playing I found a mithril platebody on the ground in a house in Draynor.

Did anyone else used to stay up playing all night on a school night, and then get caught when the [bleep]ing DIAL UP sound woke up the parents?

1st week playing I found a mithril platebody on the ground in a house in Draynor.

Did anyone else used to stay up playing all night on a school night, and then get caught when the [bleep]ing DIAL UP sound woke up the parents?

lol noob.

cover the modem with a pillow to muffle sounds :thumbup:

lol noob.

cover the modem with a pillow to muffle sounds :thumbup:

believe me, i learned that lesson lolololol