• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would like to see rm in pvp lol

Probably wont ever see that.

why

Rizzle, no offense to you (well maybe a little) give me one reason why Downfall cant beat Exo in pvp?

machamp: the reason is, Rizzle thinks DF is some [cabbage] 141 clan, im sure u do to with ur past history.

kristn.png

im sure the outcome would have come the same, regardless of Exo's experience, DF have been showing that they are doing more and more pkri's and are stepping it up, nevertheless would be interesting :thumbup:

na, i think alot of exo members didnt bother to go to a cwa fight.

anyways gratz df

im sure the outcome would have come the same, regardless of Exo's experience, DF have been showing that they are doing more and more pkri's and are stepping it up, nevertheless would be interesting :thumbup:

na, i think alot of exo members didnt bother to go to a cwa fight.

anyways gratz df

this also i think a lot left because of cwa boringness :wink:

although DF still deserves the win <3:

Gratz Downfall. Completely unexpected.

Mod edit: please don't respond to trolling posts--report them instead!

Edited by lady_ninane

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

If you had seen the amount of inactive post's we've had thanks to exams, maybe you'd understand. But since you're not in lgz i can expect you not to.

Mod edit: removed reference to a spam post. Keep it clean please! :thumbup:

Edited by lady_ninane

If you had seen the amount of inactive post's we've had thanks to exams, maybe you'd understand. But since you're not in lgz i can expect you not to.

Funny, I thought Lgz flamed t0 for having trouble pulling because of exams?

OT: Sup Everton.

Edited by lady_ninane
bfmvbobby.jpg

You can always do 1 hour pkris o.O It's not like that 1 hour is gonna take away a whole bunch of study time. Besides, wars help you relax a bit and you still do 1 hour cwris yet you still pull 40s right? What makes it different from a pvp pkri?

kuru72siggy3.png

You can always do 1 hour pkris o.O It's not like that 1 hour is gonna take away a whole bunch of study time. Besides, wars help you relax a bit and you still do 1 hour cwris yet you still pull 40s right? What makes it different from a pvp pkri?

they lose sets :P

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

@Kuru

We can't help how much our members want to study, if they're activity/inactivity changes in anyway, we like to know so they can actually get on with real life. We don't mind acouple of weeks with small wars for our members. After all, Rl > Rs. And these are Gcse's&A levels that prodict your future, if anything we encourage them to do there best at that, we can suffer afew weeks with matched/small wars.

@Kuru

We can't help how much our members want to study, if they're activity/inactivity changes in anyway, we like to know so they can actually get on with real life. We don't mind acouple of weeks with small wars for our members.

I know, but you still pull 30s and 40s to cwris right? Why not do a pkri then? DW only has 28 mems in their ml (correct me if I'm wrong) so why decline the pkri offer? Also, keep in mind that DW members are also experiencing exams, not just you. I just wanna know your reason for declining. That's all.

kuru72siggy3.png

@Kuru

We can't help how much our members want to study, if they're activity/inactivity changes in anyway, we like to know so they can actually get on with real life. We don't mind acouple of weeks with small wars for our members.

I know, but you still pull 30s and 40s to cwris right? Why not do a pkri then? DW only has 28 mems in their ml (correct me if I'm wrong) so why decline the pkri offer? I just wanna know your reason for declining. That's all.

"Dragonwood 28"....."30-40 in Cwri's"....Think about them numbers and why it would be a waste of our time, don't worry if Dragonwood is the ones declinning because of timezones, like i've previously said, we have our timezone set for a reason and only on the odd occasion we step out of it, we like to pull as much as possible for pvp, makes it more fun, so warring in pvp out of our timezone is out of the question.

SORRY TO DISTRACT EVERYONE DOWNFALL GREAT WIN BOYS! :thumbup:

@Kuru

I know, but you still pull 30s and 40s to cwris right? Why not do a pkri then? DW only has 28 mems in their ml (correct me if I'm wrong) so why decline the pkri offer? I just wanna know your reason for declining. That's all.

"Dragonwood 28"....."30-40 in Cwri's"....Think about them numbers and why it would be a waste of our time, don't worry if Dragonwood is the ones declinning because of timezones, like i've previously said, we have our timezone set for a reason and only on the odd occasion we step out of it, we like to pull as much as possible for pvp, makes it more fun, so warring in pvp out of our timezone is out of the question.

SORRY TO DISTRACT EVERYONE DOWNFALL GREAT WIN BOYS! :thumbup:

But you still warred them on cwri right? Then why did you decline the pkri if you think it's a waste of time then lol? Idk, your reasonings doesn't make sense to me.

kuru72siggy3.png

@Kuru

[wagon], u only war in ur timezone , dw has warred u twice in ur timezone , so what if u war them in ur timezone , then both of u guys will have same numbers like 30vs30 idiot

Did that make sence to anyone else? Or was it just me that didn't unstand half of what this kid just said?

Hmm how about

Dragonwood v Collegendz in Dragonwood timezone. I mean Legendz sorry.

LGZ doesnt war any clan if it isnt LGZ's rules. If it wasnt your rules you guys would wine and say "Omfg. Our best caller Mb|Kai was lagging cuz the war wasnt in our timezone omfg! what do we do!! You guys are cheating because we only have 1 fall in leader and he is lagging or making up [cabbage] cuz it isnt our timezone" Yeah. Try warring in someone else's timezone or smeone elses rules and you'll see how bad your FAT and UGLY clan. Rip Legendz.

lol, why should we war in someone else's timezone? We have a set timezone as to when we war, If your clan can't fit into that timezone, we dont care, many more clans out there.

the only reason u win fights is because u only war in your comfort zone. you only war in your timezone , what about the other clans who hafto war in your timezone. trust me , u guys will get wrecked if u dont war in your timezone, i bet u a 76k that downfall wud rip u if u warred them in ur timezone and dragonwood.

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

so uhm.. that gave me a good laugh.. the past like.. 3 pages lol.

anyways... keep the crap off our topic plz... the trolling isnt even about exo or downfall lmao..

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Three pages of offensive/spam posts removed, countless brain cells lost, and 25 minutes later...

This is for DF vs Exo, no one else. If you've got an argument to settle, here is the CD board to declare on them publicly. Settle it in-game, not on the forums. Going back and fourth with petty insults only makes you look bad, not your opposition.

And, of course, report, don't respond. Is someone being an idiot? Cool. Let them. Laugh about it in your IRC. Whatever. But don't make it worse--trolls pretend to be idiots because they don't care about logical arguments.

hzvjpwS.gif