Mage is kewl.

Wouter, how about instead of trolling him as a welcome to tip.it you give him constructive criticism or atleast a rating after all this forum is called Rate this. Tip.it admins cleaned up the pictures thread in general discussion now they need to clean the mess of Rate this! up.

Low_C.png

alright...you lost the game.

Cool man, you can use memes! :D:D:D:D:DD:D::D.

OT: nice, get 94 dude.

Dude stfu about him, he's [bleep]ing uber jiga epic 1337 pro using memes like that O_o

Congrats on 90 Magic, I got suicidal after level 70 so I decided to stop there :L

not too shabby, 7/10

as for other stats, pretty decent smithing

welcome to TIF. ignore wouter and kinggabe. they're like 13 and think theyre tough [cabbage] on this forum

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Wouter, how about instead of trolling him as a welcome to tip.it you give him constructive criticism or atleast a rating after all this forum is called Rate this. Tip.it admins cleaned up the pictures thread in general discussion now they need to clean the mess of Rate this! up.

I'd rather not waste more of my time excessively explain how 90 magic isn't something I'm waiting for in rate this when I can just use a meme to explain it in 2 seconds. Saves me and him a load of brain-activity.

But thanks for wasting my time.

I'd rather not waste more of my time excessively explain how 90 magic isn't something I'm waiting for in rate this when I can just use a meme to explain it in 2 seconds. Saves me and him a load of brain-activity.

What are you waiting for then? Are you waiting when you can finally think of something good to say?

And 90 mage means a lot to me cause im also 10hp and its been a mid term goal of mine..

Sounds like /b/ would be a great place for you then since it doesn't require much brain activity either.

u dumb???? /b/ is full of smart ppl and wout is smart 2 :)

gratz on 90 mage awesome axchievement show stats next time kk 8/10

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

hawt and sexy you go bro

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Sounds like /b/ would be a great place for you then since it doesn't require much brain activity either.

Look, I don't know what this /b/ thing is nor what this has to do with the subject, and honestly, I don't really give a hoot. If you're just going to troll after flaming me for trolling then really, you're the idiot to me.

Anyway, I don't really get your problem, he wasn't asking for a warm tip.it welcome otherwise I'd given it to him and responded in a human way, heck, I'd even given him some pointers for any next topics he might want to start here. Little details like...hmmm I don't know, maybe actually explaining what we're rating? All he does is post some picture without a story like we're all morons waiting for pwetty pwictures to entertain us on the interwebz, sounds like something your /b/ thing should be interested in.

You can call me a troll all you want and stick up for kids just sticking pictures on this forum, sure, that should raise the average level on these forums.

If anything the admins should clean up after the general pictures thread it's these topics.

What are you waiting for then? Are you waiting when you can finally think of something good to say?

And 90 mage means a lot to me cause im also 10hp and its been a mid term goal of mine..

Well why the HELL don't you say that in your first post? All I see when I open this topic is a picture of some dude getting 90 magic. I don't know what your stats are, I don't know what your plans are, goals, nothing. All I SEE is a picture of a level up, one which I don't find sufficiently mind-blowing to deserve it's own topic.

If you had posted a little story saying how you've worked hard for this level, how you achieved it, which methods, what helped you on your journey to this level, then I wouldn't have just used a meme to respond. Then you would have earned a proper response. Now, if you're going to flame me for not going through the trouble of writing a proper response for your 'achievement' then I say shut the hell up and take a little more time to earn that response with a proper first post.

We can all post a jpeg, and we can all post a meme.

Now to stop the arguing, I'll give you a rate, though you still haven't earned one.

4/10, look, the magic level is nice but I don't quite know why you're posting it. It's not halfway to 99, no special spell to my knowledge, no special use, I don't know by your first post if it's your first 90, what you're planning to do with it (pk maybe?). All I see is a not-so-special level to me.

Wouter I've seen some very intelligent posts made by yourself but I just had to point out your obvious trolling of this guy. I understand he didn't give much for us to rate but if you look at his post count you can see he is new to the forums and such. Why couldn't you just have rated him 0/10 and go on with your merry way or something. I just found it annoying to see people trolling his accomplishment with meme's when hell I remember people posting crappier stuff on these boards several years ago and being greeted with constructive criticism and feedback on how they could improve. I think this board has lately turned into a contest on who can post the best stuff and if its not a 99 or something incredibly difficult then it gets trolled/spamed to hell. I don't have a problem with you and my /b/ reference was obviously to your meme that was most likely generated from that board. I will let this die now and if you want to discuss it or curse me out of something just private message me and i'll take the verbal beating there.

Low_C.png

Magic is two-in-one skill. It serves as defender of magical attacks and also as attack. 90 Magic is nice and round number. I rate it 5/10. But don't look at my rate...the 90 level is very good itself. The rate just tells you how usual 90 Magic is, not how great it is.

hey man nice sig hehe :) you pwn1!!!1

LadySiggy.png

LOL