Team Impulse Vs Divine Vindicators (Full Out - Not in timezone)

Darkrai

impulse2.gif

Forums | SwiftIRC: #Impulse | Memberlist

Impulse [iP]

vs

Divine Vindicators [DV]

After 40 minutes of arguing rules with DV, we finally arranged it. It was going to be 7 GMT - and we only have 2 Non-EST members :(

• Saturday, June 12 - 2:00 EST
  • Melee, Binds & Ranged
  • Full Out War
  • Classic Arena, Center Bounds
  • 5 Day Prep

Impulse Starting Options: 57 Options (19)

DV Starting Options: 48 Options (16)

We had a lot of recruits this week - our memberlist jumped to over 30. At first, DV arranged a CWRI - it was a full out instead. We had to restart, and this time with a full out.

They piled me first - got off me after a minute by the time we had over 5 Ko's. Soon, DV would start to complain about Corrupt (PROOF THAT IT WAS ON BELOW) and leave the portal.

Impulse Ending Options: 57 Options (19)

DV Ending Options: 0 Options (0)

[12:43] <Darkrai341> 2:00 PM EST | Full Out | Melee Binds Ranged | IP vs DV | Rings On | Higher Attacks | World 118 | Sniper Cap 0 | Saturday

[12:43] <mago|eni> DEAL. CWA CLASSIC. GL

[12:43] <Darkrai341> gl

Honestly DV - there's the proof. Don't even cry at us, we'll screenshot it too! Does it say anything about Corrupt?

jlcru70a.png

ykp43men.png

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

Way too easy. Good fight DV.

Don't even try crying about Corrupt/dungeoneering - even when we offered a rematch without both, you just flamed us and declined. You lost, and horribly at it. Easy as that.

Gratz on the cheating/rage quitting after you begged for rm :thumbsup:

I could post pics of dung + sniping but it's really not worth it imo...

We never cheated ;)

We never ragequit, as opposed to you ;)

We never begged, you flame-declined ;)

Allowing strength pots was not specified in the rules, but you brought them. You cheated.

We asked for RM, went to BH to bank, you came up to us with a mighty 20 opts and told us you don't rematch cheaters.

Read the confirmation rules smart one.

Don't represent your clan when anyone can easily see what we confirmed the rules as.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

well if you assume they cheated why didn't you rematch them with no corr/dg?.... :unsure:

gisell_sig.png

Before there is anymore flame among the debate if corr/dung/ect.. was on or off...

If they arent discussed in the rules, they're 'considered' on, thats how its always been...

We offered a rm .. and you guys declined at BH and mass logged (always knew you were good at that)

1 more thing, keep your members under control...a guy named 'toxic up' or something kept going along the lines of 'they won because we cheated' lawlzcopters. Then again I give him props for not logging with the majority of his clan. :rolleyes:

Was a fun war, for how long it lasted. (5 minutes).

Didn't expect a low pull from DV though, and next time read the rules and understand cwa warring guidelines before future warring. Sorry, not trying to flame, but dont really appreciate being called a cheater, when we did absolutely nothing wrong, and even when we did agree to rm you with 100% your rules (No corr/snipers/dung) you bailed. So no DV members should be declaring their 'auto-win' because from the looks of it, you were the one cowaring behind your pathetic excuses...Fun fight. :huh:

~Jos~

Before there is anymore flame among the debate if corr/dung/ect.. was on or off...

If they arent discussed in the rules, they're 'considered' on, thats how its always been...

We offered a rm .. and you guys declined at BH and mass logged (always knew you were good at that)

1 more thing, keep your members under control...a guy named 'toxic up' or something kept going along the lines of 'they won because we cheated' lawlzcopters. Then again I give him props for not logging with the majority of his clan. :rolleyes:

Didn't expect a low pull from DV though, and next time read the rules and understand cwa warring guidelines before future warring. Sorry, not trying to flame, but dont really appreciate being called a cheater, when we did absolutely nothing wrong, and even when we did agree to fight you with 100% your rules (No corr/snipers/dung) you bailed. So no DV members should be declaring their 'auto-win' because from the looks of it, you were the one cowaring behind your pathetic excuses...Fun fight. :huh:

~Jos~

Look, what you've said is along the lines of clever...but what we were told was corr and dung were off - we even had to persuade some members not bring their g2h....so sorry if we annoyed you by not rming but when we turned up with our scimms and rune and we were met with corrupt and gravite most of us just left straight away....

it's also very hypocritical to tell DV to 'keep your members under control' when many of your members were flaming us before and after the 'war'....Amatuer, Hitman + Jack atack to name a few....

Anyway GF (?) IP

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

Didn't expect a low pull from DV though, and next time read the rules and understand cwa warring guidelines before future warring. Sorry, not trying to flame, but dont really appreciate being called a cheater, when we did absolutely nothing wrong, and even when we did agree to fight you with 100% your rules (No corr/snipers/dung) you bailed. So no DV members should be declaring their 'auto-win' because from the looks of it, you were the one cowaring behind your pathetic excuses...Fun fight. :huh:

~Jos~

Look, what you've said is along the lines of clever...but what we were told was corr and dung were off - we even had to persuade some members not bring their g2h....so sorry if we annoyed you by not rming but when we turned up with our scimms and rune and we were met with corrupt and gravite most of us just left straight away....

it's also very hypocritical to tell DV to 'keep your members under control' when many of your members were flaming us before and after the 'war'....Amatuer, Hitman + Jack atack to name a few....

Anyway GF (?) IP

Then get the rules right on your side, OR accept a rematch where you know its on, OR accept a rematch where its all off.

And feel free to pm me pictures of our members flaming, I will handle that further if I feel punishment is appropriate.

~Jos~

Anyway GF (?) IP

Once again looks like your leaders need to get things right, because if certain things we'rent decided by either clan, its always been noted for 'on' and you had enough flamers as well. It was a minor confusion and we offered to rm, but like I said and like you did---DV Bailed---you guys were perfectly ok after the war for a rm, and then we went to bh to rebank and bank all of our corr and dungeoning items, then you show up and declare auto win and no rm. Learn the facts then u can debate love. <3:

~Jos~

sxbycjah.png

Lol, they didn't cheat, it isnt in the rules corrupt was off. And if it was off just keep on warring next time, who cares :unsure:

Gf Impulse, you had a nice pull. I enjoyed my longer then 10 seconds tank :thumbsup:

545309large.gif

girlst0.png

Forums | SwiftIRC: #t0 | Memberlist

Gj IP :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

~Jos~

Anyway GF (?) IP

Care to show flames done by me? Because I wasn't even logged in until right before they got the challenge, I was eating breakfast. So feel free to post some pics of my flaming, I'd love to see those.

But the truth is, your warlord didn't specify dung/corr on or off, we offered a rm, you said no, you came out and said auto-win when you obviously didn't know your own rules, I wouldn't probably know the rules either if my warlords weren't there. We don't blame you, we blame the leadership.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.