I should use sodb sometime. I signed up on the forums and then never did anything L.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I should use sodb sometime. I signed up on the forums and then never did anything L.

Just chat in the clanchat, thats where most stuff happens. It's easier to organize a trip when everyone is present, ready, and willing to participate.

Low_C.png

Small STORY TIME update.

I talked to Lisa about relationship potential. In a nutshell, she said that she likes me a lot, but she doesn't want a relationship right now. I agreed that it's waaayyyy too soon to start a relationship, definitely. I told her that I'm interested in her and that I see potential. I might be hanging out with her this weekend. We'll see.

And because of her somewhat vague answer and her typical female uncertainty, I've decided to go over to Jane's house tomorrow. I don't like not knowing what's going on, and my natural response is to be a [bleep].

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Does lisa know about jane or wat

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I don't think Jane would care if she found out about Lisa, but I'm certain that it would be really bad if Lisa found out about Jane. They have none of the same friends and live in different cities, so I don't think it'll be a problem.

Knock on wood...

dgs5.jpg

You don't even want to max combat, lol. Next you'll say that to perform at your peak in dg you'll need 99 smithing, fletching and crafting (as well as cooking and fishing, mining, farming, woodcutting, runecrafting).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

You don't even want to max combat, lol. Next you'll say that to perform at your peak in dg you'll need 99 smithing, fletching and crafting (as well as cooking and fishing, mining, farming, woodcutting, runecrafting).

Haha, the last skill that I would need to be truly maxed-combat would be 120 dging. :mellow: That comes later, however.

dgs5.jpg

Small STORY TIME update.

I hung out with Jane for a good five hours today. It was (mostly) friendly. She was acting kinda weird most of the time, and eventually she told me that she felt a little awkward around me because we had sex, and the awkwardness was because she wanted to do it again, lol. I wasn't very flirty at all for the most part. The only time I got kind of flirty was when I was telling her about going to Disneyland. I told her that I'm terrified of rollercoasters (which I am), and she called me a [bleep], so I got right in her face, grabbed both of her hands, looked her hard in the eyes, and told her not to call me that again. She giggled and said "well you are!" so I squeezed her hand very hard, lightly kissed her, gave her my sexiest look and repeated myself. She recoiled a little bit and looked embarrassed. Jimi 2, Jane 0.

When I dropped her off, she held out her hand, so I grabbed it and she pulled me to her and kissed me pretty passionately. We pulled away, then she pulled me back and kissed me a second time.

Haven't talked to Lisa all day. I've known her for about two months now, and her and I go a week or two without talking sometimes. Even though our "relationship" took a completely different turn this weekend, I get the feeling that we're still going to be going weeks without talking or seeing each other. I would prefer otherwise, but whatever -- I'm not exactly hurting for attention.

dgs5.jpg

who is hotter

It's hard to say. Overall, I'd say Jane is more beautiful, but Lisa is much sexier. Lisa also has slightly nicer boobs and a much nicer butt. Jane has a slightly prettier face, but Lisa's eyes are insanely attractive (I'm one of those guys who really appreciates eyes).

I think Lisa is more attractive overall. She also has a much better personality. And she was much better in bed. Lisa wins, lol.

Isn't Jane CBing on Lisa?

Is that [bleep]blocking?

dgs5.jpg

@squareoot its because obt's a playa.

/Obt/'s got 99 pages and they all 'bout [bleep]es.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

So why are you dealing with Jane

Is Lisa not giving you enough?

u need to read the stories bro :/

Lisa lives like thirty minutes away, Jane maybe ten minutes, so that really affects who I see more often. Lisa and I didn't get serious till this weekend, whereas Jane and I have been seeing each other for about two months now. Believe me, I'd definitely prefer to see Lisa more often (or exclusively).

@squareoot its because obt's a playa.

/Obt/'s got 99 pages and they all 'bout [bleep]es.

Also this.

dgs5.jpg