did some more slayer and went to barrows again. got dh legs first run LOLOLOOLOLOL.

btw I've realized that I'm Rambo when it comes to Runescape. At DKs, I was soulsplit flashing every single hit on rex and supreme even though that's really dangerous. I got hit for a few 400s from prime. At Bandos I would stay around 300-400 lp and just hope I didn't get comboed LOL. and of course I die at TDs all the time because I never tele when I should. I always tank dharok in the tunnels, too, no matter what my lp is.

explains why I die all the time in dg, too.

I'm pro at soul split flashing while using protect prayers, btw. MHING IS SO FUN OMG. too bad brews don't buy. ;/

I'm determined to get over my illness by tomorrow. My best friend informed me that this girl I've been on a couple dates with is really into me, so I'm gonna say wassup tomorrow. Also the other girl I mentioned before texted me tonight.

fml. STORY TIME SOON I HOPE.

Wouldn't it be better if you were really into her?

And LOL I never die in RS cuz Im really careful and stuff. Last time I died srs (as in without a team, or not afking @ sara gwd lol) was like 3 years ago @ dks where I lost 5m.

And I die a lot in WOW cuz I jump off clifes when Im on my kodo and fall lololol.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Ahahahahahahahaha, I get it.

So I'm house sitting for my aunt all weekend, which probably means no 'Scape cause she has this crappy Mac and I don't know how to [bleep]ing play Runescape with only one button on the mouse.

BUT, on Saturday my best friend and the girl he's dating and HER best friend are coming over and we're gonna BBQ and stuff. The best friend's name is Lisa, and I've mentioned her before (a long time ago). I've hung out with her twice and she was all over me both times (like literally she would not keep her hands off me). She's pretty and I like the attention so this should be fun. I was never really into her because we have very different religious and political views, and that just seems like a Recipe for Disaster (yes, Runescape pun [is it a pun?]).

And one of those days I'm gonna have the other girl I've been talking to come over. Well, I'm gonna try anyway. I'm more into this girl. I think I've mentioned her before but I can't remember the nickname I gave her so we'll call her Mary.

I'm feeling a little better today. I went to Tds with a steel titan and killed a few before I totally [bleep]ed up my prayer switches and got raped. I'm at barrows right now using Bedman's ovls/rapier/void setup and it's working very nicely. BTW, steel titan completely and utterly destroys TDs. The few that I killed went down so fast.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

If you want to configure a Mac mouse, click the Apple button in the top left corner, click system preferences, and go to the 'mouse' preference pane. Here you'll see drop down menus that let you assign different areas of usage in the mouse. For the right side, set it to 'secondary'.

That way you should have right click on a Mac.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

If you want to configure a Mac mouse, click the Apple button in the top left corner, click system preferences, and go to the 'mouse' preference pane. Here you'll see drop down menus that let you assign different areas of usage in the mouse. For the right side, set it to 'secondary'.

That way you should have right click on a Mac.

Oh my god thank you. <3:

Is it possible to just plug in a normal PC mouse and use that?

dgs5.jpg

You and Stone can start a low hunter high combat society. Which reminds me, would you train hunter if you could turn GWD boss rooms into giant death traps (deadfall through ceiling collapse) at 99 hunt? 100 graars/hr but remember to bait the trap with a damsel in distress :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

You and Stone can start a low hunter high combat society. Which reminds me, would you train hunter if you could turn GWD boss rooms into giant death traps (deadfall through ceiling collapse) at 99 hunt? 100 graars/hr but remember to bait the trap with a damsel in distress :P.

yes i would. i endure painful things like training herblore and prayer when it benefits mhing in some way. :( hunter is a lot worse, but you get the idea.

are you the damsel in distress? ;)

lol i'm a bad skiller.

i think you meant to say

lol hunter's a bad skill.

ye my bad. :/

dgs5.jpg

Wouldn't it be better if you were really into her?

fixed.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

how the [bleep] r u at 94 pages?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Got 4M in drops my first frost dragons trip. The ranged exp was better than I thought, too. I'm definitely gonna be DGing while I camp frosts, 'cause there's SO much clicking involved, jesus christ. It's like TDs but without the excitement and risk, so I'm gonna be taking a lot of breaks. Here's a list of stuff I need to do/get, roughly in order, kinda:

Buy Arma plate

90 dging (and chaotic xbow)

Ranger boots

Rigour (this is a maybe)

96 herblore

by this time I should have close to 99 ranged

99 herblore

third chaotic (probably staff)

99 prayer

100 dging (maul and cls last)

I think that's it. Knowing me, that list will be all jumbled up and I probably won't even play that long before I take another hiatus.

Definitely having the BBQ with friends and Lisa this weekend. Still gotta ask Mary about getting together.

It's 5AM. fmfl.

dgs5.jpg

I know a Lisa, maybe they are the same Lisa.

Her name isn't really Lisa. :/ Is your name Lisa? I hope it is.

Thats the reason i don't camp them.

Yeah I'll probably end up doing a variety of MHing and just buy chins instead of camping frosts from 95-99 ranged.

dgs5.jpg

i think i should let you know that i can get 42 kills/h average without steel titan with rigour at tds, it's pretty awesome

Factoring in my one-to-three deaths per trip, I think I'm averaging about 4 kills/h or something.

<_<

dgs5.jpg

i think i should let you know that i can get 42 kills/h average without steel titan with rigour at tds, it's pretty awesome

Factoring in my one-to-three deaths per trip, I think I'm averaging about 4 kills/h or something.

<_<

Learn2inherit$20000000andbuyasupergoodcomputerwithgoodinternet

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

i was specifically referring to rigour

i know my son, but i was specifically referring to my deaths:tds killed ratio, which is like 1:10 or something.

i'm gonna get rigour for frosts/nex soon anyway.

but that is petty badass that you get that many kills with a uni

dgs5.jpg