oMG ploxorsz i spek wif bad grammarrrrr!

Saru Inc

No, this topic is not what you think it is about. (Well maybe, I can't read your mind.)

(To find the summary type in XDLFRN into ctrl+f. or scroll down. lmao.)

I cannot stand this elitist attitude that is coming across this endearing community I have grown to love. It's a a pseudo intellectual darwinistic outlook on other players, and it's appalling. Let me elucidate on this predicament...

I will use me as an example, since many people fill my head with accusations of trolling. (Rightfully so occasionally).

So I will give you some background information about my life, posting styles, etc. My life outside of the virtual realm, is one of many aspects. (Like most I believe). At work I work at a call center, where we answer phones for clientele who are away from their desk, at a meeting, etc., and when a receptionist cannot answer the phones. Recently, I was promoted after being in the company only for two months, to the Outcall position, where we call the clients and tell them they recieved a message. I was promoted, because during my interactions with the customers via the telephone, I was extremely professional, courteous, and empathetic.

Now at home, or when I'm with friends (rarely, we all have very confliciting work/school schedules) I'm known as the jokester of the group, but also as the intellectual as well. I tend to practice dry witty humor, because I deduce that it's more classy. I also ranked within the top 20 I believe (forget the exact number) of students in my senior class last year, out of a class of 464 people. I graduated with honors with a 3.89 gpa, and 6 college credits. (Ap classes, not that many. I know. hehe.)

Anyways. I digress...

I mentioned all of that not because my brain needs a pixelated ego massage, but simply to prove a point. I'm known around this forums more or less as a troll, friend, etc. People tend to disregard my posts, simply because they're so off-the-wall, or just non sequitar. But instead of saying that, they find some superficial reason, like I had an extra period, or something. The reason my posts are like this, is because when I get home, I play Runescape to take me back to the daay when I first joined. I was 10.6 years old, and was quite the potty mouth. In order to re-establish a sense of faux-nostalgia, I have started to re-mimick the posting styles I had oh so long ago.

Now, that was pretty much off-topic, most of you may think; but on the contrary I find it quite on topic. People tend to quote my posts with phrases such as "be logical or don't post." "thats flaming," "don't troll," or "use good grammar or gtfo." (which is too funny, because it's technically use correct grammar, or gtfo. but it's whatever.) I don't post on this forum for approval, though I know many think I do. I post to have a good time, and frankly, correct grammar isn't needed for that. Now the majority of the time my grammar is more than sub-par, so most don't mind. But every once in a while someone will post this:

"I bet you type like this in RuneScape 'lmao i wnat geepees pl0xzorz lo0l' and that irks me."

No. I don't. NO ONE DOES. I have never in the past YEAR seen ANYONE say ploxzorz, except for the quasi-intellectuals mocking those who don't have a grammar fetish. NO ONE SAYS THE FOLLOWING WORDS:

pl0xzorz

geepees

phr33

l33t

pl0x

"

No one says them! Except for wanna-be smartie brains, trying to create a detrimental environment to substantiate their unneeded claims of idiocy.

So don't try, and insinuate that we do! It's simply non sensical, and brain damaged.

XDLFRN

SO to summarize this post, if you've not read it, or not gotten the point:

Stop trying to act so high and mighty, with unusual, and unnecessarily BROBDINGNAGIAN* words! You guys (you as in those who this topic applies too) use complex words like, for example, brobdingnagian, which don't even make sense in the sentence that is used! It's ok to not have a grammar fetish! There is no reason to have this superiority complex. The complex is what's destroying the community! NOT the people goofing around! You make diatribes against us, and flames us, for having fun! Now I do not mean trolling is ok, there is a point where it simply shouldn't be. And in that case I do tend to refrain, but if I don't? Don't have a cow! yikes. Just because I goof off with posts like "y not bot its fun when kids cry lmao" doesn't mean I'm a 10 year old in my mom's basement (which is why I posted the irl part) to show that correlation, doesn't mean causation! Just because I post like a kid, does that make my arguments invalid? Nope. My keyboard tends to capitalize random letters, once, someone said with such bad grammar, they wouldn't respond to my argument. The [bleep]? I had one word like this: "religioUsly," and a run-on sentence. Stop [kitty]ing out, and using grammar as a defence, because you can't defend an argument. That is all.

* brobdingnagian means unusually large, gigantic. But it's used as an adjective to describe physical things, more then non physical.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Now, that was pretty much off-topic, most of you may think; but on the contrary I find it quite on topic. People tend to quote my posts with phrases such as "be logical or don't post." "thats flaming," "don't troll," or "use good grammar or gtfo." (which is too funny, because it's technically use correct grammar, or gtfo. but it's whatever. I don't post on this forum for approval, though I know many think I do. I post to have a good time, and frankly, correct grammar isn't needed for that. Now the majority of the time my grammar is more than sub-par, so most don't mind. But every once in a while someone will post this:

I'm so confused over the lack of a closing parenthesis.

imevil.jpg

Parentheses don't actually exist. They're a trick from teachers to trick students.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Parentheses don't actually exist. They're a trick from teachers to trick students.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY! :-o

I agree on your OP, but I do see people spelling things horribly wrong in RS occasionally. It's not often, as whenever I am playing my chat is on hide or in the GE on off (to reduce lag.)

The only time I really get pissed with bad grammar is when I read something some other student wrote in class. Now, as you may or may not be able to glean from my posts, I have a decently large vocabulary and write moderately well (even if my posts are silly :^_^: ) and it really pains me to read crappy writing.

The other time is people wh00 typez liek diz cuz deyr blak an all y00 haterrz can g0 awayz.

*Note: The only people I see do this are black. I'm not racist, I have black friends, I'm half Cuban myself, don't tell me I'm racist, it's just something I've observed.

Anyway. Good. Saru <3:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Rag, you actually made sense!

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

when i first noticed you saru, it pissed me off a bit that everyone seemed to bum you

but tbh your much more real than 90% of this community

plus wan mejt

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

We joined n the exact same month :o

And to the mod who edited my title. meh. ok. idc tbh. Just trying to prove a point.

ye but i was first tbh

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

but wen i com home from teh 2nd grade i want da interwebz ppl to thank im giga 1337zor.

support.

ye but i was first tbh

first@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

sorry gid I had to :)

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

but wen i com home from teh 2nd grade i want da interwebz ppl to thank im giga 1337zor.

support.

ye but i was first tbh

first@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

sorry gid I had to :)

lolled mate :P

better go to bed now else il get my wrist slapped for spamming up rants again tho ^

Rock_Hard.png

Most people use words like those to weed out the 13- year olds who have nothing to contribute.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Most people use words like those to weed out the 13- year olds who have nothing to contribute.

Just because someone is under 13 years old, it doesn't neccisarily mean that they will be stupid, nor does it mean they will be spammers or trolls.

That statement is biased, like a statement coming from someone who just turned 13 and wants to mock all people younger than them, no matter how small that age gap may be.

And back on topic, I think that people just use words like pl0x and 1337 for the sake of using them. There's no real problem with them. I prefer to speak english, but so what? If people want to, let them.

If people want to write poorly, it's their choice and also their problem if others judge them idiot or young. An intelligent person using bad grammar is either lazy or trolling, the first one I won't praise while the second one, depends if i'm getting trolled or if it entertains me.

So Saru, entertain me or feel my wrath!!!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

An intelligent person using bad grammar is either lazy or trolling, the first one I won't praise while the second one, depends if i'm getting trolled or if it entertains me.

dont assume we seek your praise lol

Rock_Hard.png

Just because someone is under 13 years old, it doesn't neccisarily mean that they will be stupid, nor does it mean they will be spammers or trolls.

That statement is biased, like a statement coming from someone who just turned 13 and wants to mock all people younger than them, no matter how small that age gap may be.

And back on topic, I think that people just use words like pl0x and 1337 for the sake of using them. There's no real problem with them. I prefer to speak english, but so what? If people want to, let them.

Well that may be true in some circumstances, with many arguments, etc. Age brings wisdom, maturity, and well, common sense. Not to sAy that all who are young are immature etc. And as an overly praised statements from the pubescent ones "young in age, doesn't mean young in wisdom" no. Not in a blanket-statement way no. HOwever, the vast majority of the time, age has a huge factor on whether or not someone is stupid. And it's also not always their fault, my whole family is full of late bloomers rofl. I was failing every class in elementary school not because I was lazy, but I wasn't smart. Around 9th grade my brain developed over night, thanks to the use of steroids. And my "intelligence" has soared, and now the easiest problems are too easy and I ace every class.

If people want to write poorly, it's their choice and also their problem if others judge them idiot or young. An intelligent person using bad grammar is either lazy or trolling, the first one I won't praise while the second one, depends if i'm getting trolled or if it entertains me.

So Saru, entertain me or feel my wrath!!!

vut is a troll but 1 who isnt u

do i get points for being philosophical y/n

An intelligent person using bad grammar is either lazy or trolling, the first one I won't praise while the second one, depends if i'm getting trolled or if it entertains me.

i seek all which lies before me. SO I SEEK IT! ME ME PICK ME!

You've lost me.

srs...?

You should, my praises are worth about 55k each. I can give you 4 per hour if we've been friends for a long time, if not then the trade limits are screwing you.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

LOL GRAMMAR

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

You should, my praises are worth about 55k each. I can give you 4 per hour if we've been friends for a long time, if not then the trade limits are screwing you.

Whats the exchange rate for unicorn dollars?

LOL GRAMMAR

Ummm? lol face? please don't make pointless posts like below: V (the V is pointing to the bottom post, re-re.)

Saru is as real as it gets, and spot on. So bro, ily.

Please more less concise posts, like above: ^^

Also, I am only as real as the face you put to my name.

more points for philosophy y/n

and I re-read my first post. It's not very well organized. cbf. lmao.

Support, no irony.

I c wat u did thar