[TWR] Dragonwood V True 0wnage

Darkrai

dragonwood-5396916.png

Forums | SwiftIRC: #dwood | Memberlist

TWR MODS:

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/268602-true-0wnage-declares-on-dragonwood/

Winning clan (both name + initials): Dragonwood [DW]

Winning clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=dragonwood

Losing clan (both name + initials): True 0wnage [TO]

Losing clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=true_0wnage

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof): In the topic

Dragonwood

vs

True 0wnage

True 0wnage asked us for a CWRI, and we gladly accepted.

• Sunday, June 20th
  • Melee Binds & Ranged
  • Clan Wars Run-In, 60 Minutes Capped
  • Turrets

Dragonwood Starting: 57 Options

True 0wnage Starting: 63 Options

T0 took an early lead by getting 5 KO's on our pile within seconds, and it was hard for us to recover. Slowly, we overcame and took a 6-7 kill lead. T0 caught up in the end with only a 2 kill gap.

Good fight True 0wnage, it was an amazing and clean fight :D. Decent performance DW, we peaked 23 in clan chat.

if you are interested into a PvP/CWA Based Warring Clan - try out #dwood on SwiftIRC :wub:

Dragonwood Ending KC: 56 / 20 On battlefield

T0 Ending: 54 / 17 On Battlefield

100620160908.png

100620163012.png

100620163621.png

100620163852.png

100620170825.png

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

Was very fun, thank you for the fight DW :)

sexiestvoice.png

leahh.png

t0colead.png

eiwoww.gifProud TKO Blitz Member - Joined May '10

pinkcrown.gifProud Silent Ember Trial Lieutenant - Joined January '10

Great fight Dw, we had you outnumbered at the beginning but several of us had to go so after about 20 minutes it stayed around 17-22 for the rest of the fight basically. We were down by 8 or 9 somewhere i nthe middle but managed to close it off at 2 and would have tied had you not piled me at the end, saw some kids try to come back without food :P. Any way good fight and we look foward to a possible rm in the future. :thumbup:

Btw Josh Ily

100620161548.jpg

bfmvbobby.jpg

Was definatly quite close from start to finish. Man for man, we got outperformed since I don't think we KOed a single T0 member without prayer and rune (except Dazuz confirm?) on where as a lot of our low levels got repeatedly 1 hit.

Thanks for the fight, was definitely fun binding your FI leaders ... Warriar <3:

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Was definatly quite close from start to finish. Man for man, we got outperformed since I don't think we KOed a single T0 member without prayer and rune (except Dazuz confirm?) on where as a lot of our low levels got repeatedly 1 hit.

Thanks for the fight, was definitely fun binding your FI leaders ... Warriar <3:

Confirmed:

2106201000465.png

True Ownage

(CWA based, 110+ F2P, 75+ defence & 70+ magic)

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"There was once a time when everybody believed in at least some form of God and religion ruled the world; It was called dark ages." - Greydon Square

"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes" - Adolf Hitler (Don't let the past repeat itself)

Grats dw, I'm suprised T0 kept up, didn't expect that, good effort.

And nice war banner!

true_ownage_signup.png

How did you know we had that banner? Lol, Do you have access to our forums or something? :blink:

Recruit me pl0x?

Looks fun :P

Gj both clans.

10029633.pngFuturo Aplicante - The Call of Legends - april 6th 2010

espadavermelhalg.gifLegend - The Call of Legends - april 20th 2010

71hg95.gifJr. Legend - Chaos Legion - may 2nd 2010

Trial Member - The Ultimate Rebellion - may 15th 2010

Member - The Ultimate Rebellion - 24th may 2010

green1.gifWarlord - Chaos Legion - june 9th 2010

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratz Dw. :thumbup: Look forward to a rematch where I can make. :D Probably won't make a difference tho, lmao.

We piled you like 4 times Ichi. L

Recruit me pl0x?

Haha, even through d'hide and magic protection. We did well bringing the score 2 between us, we started losing at the point we starting losing members. Looking forward to another war DW, always get nice fights from you guys.

Very good and enjoyable fight.

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]