Clan Europe -vs- Dutch Generation

HAR

Clan Europe -vs- Dutch Generation

We set up a war with DG and wanted to test out another one of our mage only fights again but with slightly different rules:

• Thursday 24th | | 6:00GMT Start,
  • Matched Ops x2,
  • Melee+Binds+Ranged | | Mage (Blast) only,
  • Classic | | Center Bounds,
  • Ring Allowed,
  • CE Team Cape 17,
  • NO Corrupt Dragon,
  • North Attacks then reverse and
  • Post Allowed.

DG always gives us a good clean fight and we were looking forward to another mage only war making yet another break from standard, boring everyday wars we have.

Round 1: Melee+Binds+Ranged

CE Starting Ops: 63

DG Starting Ops: 63

We started off strongly with I Am Killer just out-tanking DG's first target and then from there on with a bit better tanking from our side, we were able to stay a bit ahead gaining a bit more of a lead for every kill we took down. We got 2 KO's on DG's rangers and that pretty much sealed the victory in our favour.

Special thanks to Monstro, Ezze, Tiit, Bindle & Rory for stepping out - thanks guys. Well done to Bubter as well on some better leading taking on our advice.

CE Ending Ops: 42

DG Starting Ops: 0

2406201000505.png

2406201000506.png

2406201000507.png

sigline3de5ll4.gif

Round 2: Mage (Blast) Only

CE Starting Ops: 66

DG Starting Ops: 66

Considering Holland were playing footy soon, DG kept their numbers - we appreciate you doing so. We've been experimenting with rules for mage only wars and other rules this time included DHide Top and over heads allowed. Being the lucky person I am, I got a call from Uni and was unable to prepare and get into this round so I'm going on what Dimitrix has told me ...

CE had a 1 man lead until the 18-16 mark where we lost a bit of KO power so starting taking a bit of times to chose targets in order to catch them off guard and KO them getting 1 or 2 dropped quickly as a result. We apparently finished with 14 but 2 had to leave before we got a picture so I've put 12 as our official ending.

CE Ending Ops: 36

DG Starting Ops: 0

2406201000501.png

2406201000503.png

2406201000500.png

Well done again CE, some good performances as usual - keep it up.

Thanks once again DG for the wars, I hope the mage only round was something different a bit of fun for you guys - a clean and respectful war as always, good luck for the future!

Thanks;

~H@R~

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Thanks for the fight, DG. :thumbup:

Wasn't there but we did good.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Couldn't make it :/ Good job CE and thanks for the fight DG :thumbsup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers