poison-4664242.png

Rules:

*Melee/binds only

*rings on

*dung on

*corr off

*poison attacks

Corrupted Knights Starting:18

Poison Starting:22 i think (dropped to 18)

100704151027.png

==THE WAR==

We started off a bit late since poison caught us offguard and they began to have the 1 man lead and soon the 2 man lead but that didnt stop us from fighting for our clan and catch up and so we did. We kept doing transitions to their members and keep them low. We couldnt take the lead until the score was 3-3

100704151525.png

100704151709.png

100704151902.png

100704153332.png

100704154028.png

100704155915.png

100704160829.png

Corrupted Knights Ending:3

Poison Ending:0

100704160951o.png

It was a great war and it was so exciting hope to do it again Poison :P

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Grats CK :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think unexpected is the word, its called underestimated, and I would take offence to that, this just shows when u underestimate someone the consequences one pays:) Im sad i couldn't make this war and I hope CK can Vs Posion again:) Grats ck we are going to the top:)

Nice win! It was pretty close until the end, so gj to both! :thumbsup:

|| ex-LGZ High Council || ex-T0 Member || ex-LND Member||

puritysig3.png

^ click ^ Proud Divine Knights Clan MW2 Member. Wanna get wrecked? ^ click ^

gratz ck looks like u guys got lucky that a poison member cabage ported and another had no pray, either way gj keep it up cos poison are still very good even if luck does go against them

hmm one of our guys disconnected at start so rlly the start was 17v18 <_< . nothin much he cud do bout that unlike cabbage-porting while tankin.... :shame:

anyways good job CK it was pretty intense :grin: =D>

mottoqt2.gif

99 strength - March 27th 2010