How much more EXP Do you want from Dungeoneering to "level the skill"

Dire_Wolf

Guest TrixStar

Do you want 2x more experience? 3x?4x? How much to play Dungeoneering?

I want 2x.

I just want solo to get the same exp as teaming. I hate feeling forced to rely on jack offs to get the best exp. Someone worked it out if tbhey go up to 60 floors it will go to 3.7 times the exp we currently get when prestige hits 60.

I just want solo to get the same exp as teaming. I hate feeling forced to rely on jack offs to get the best exp. Someone worked it out if tbhey go up to 60 floors it will go to 3.7 times the exp we currently get when prestige hits 60.

I want this, but also 2x.

I'm fine with the rate of xp for 5:5 large. what I want is to be able to get the same rate soloing, and actually doing things in a floor. (gathering, making armor, etc.)

In other words, all the xp shouldn't come from finishing a floor.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Man, all I really want is to get the same xp/hr rate soloing as teaming, but 2x faster xp would be awesome. I'm stuck on a slow computer with dial-up internet 95% of the time I play Runescape, so absolutely no team will take me. I'm level 5 Dungeoneering, so I had no idea all the xp was from completing a floor. This may sound like a stupid question, but what's the fastest way to complete a floor? Just kill everything you see, defeat the boss, and move onto the next floor?

Another possibly even a dumber question, what is prestige? After each floor do I have to leave the room, and enter it again? If that's true, no wonder I'm getting 200 xp on a floor that seems to take me 20 mins. Oh, final question I promise: What's the fastest way to get xp soloing: Is it better to do floors with low complexity (1 or 2), or high complexity (5 or 6)?

Sir_Ddude.gif

Man, all I really want is to get the same xp/hr rate soloing as teaming, but 2x faster xp would be awesome. I'm stuck on a slow computer with dial-up internet 95% of the time I play Runescape, so absolutely no team will take me. I'm level 5 Dungeoneering, so I had no idea all the xp was from completing a floor. This may sound like a stupid question, but what's the fastest way to complete a floor? Just kill everything you see, defeat the boss, and move onto the next floor?

Another possibly even a dumber question, what is prestige? After each floor do I have to leave the room, and enter it again? If that's true, no wonder I'm getting 200 xp on a floor that seems to take me 20 mins. Oh, final question I promise: What's the fastest way to get xp soloing: Is it better to do floors with low complexity (1 or 2), or high complexity (5 or 6)?

Prestiqe i can't explain, but the best way to level up solo (not that solo is fast, it's extremely slow exp) is to kill monsters and pick up food you get from them and proceed to boss.

Make Gatestone runes+Vegance. And that's it. Don't cut trees or mine rocks or fish fishes unless u need food.

Looking at this logically, it might be wiser to level the skill now rather than later.

True that with more floors means a higher Prestige bonus, but you also have to factor in finding teams.

Currently, the majority do 25-35 in a 5:5 Large. That's 11 Floors, and about 450k experience average, factoring Level Mod, Deaths, and possible uncompleted skill rooms.

If you consider Dungeoneering after Batch 2, it'll most likely be 60 Floors total, with 60 requiring 119 Dungeoneering. All the high level Dungeoneerers will rush the lower floors, stopping at around 40. If you have low Dungeoneering prior to this update, then after the update, leveling will be a real chore, perhaps worse than it currently is, due to the lack of teams available, due to the fact that they have all moved on to the higher Prestige floors.

My conclusion is train now, or regret later.

• 2 weeks later...

Up to 99, the most exp i'd want from a 5:5 dungeon would be maybe in the 60-90k range. Past level 100, I'd expect exp in the range of 100k - 150k so it's more reasonable when you're at a really high dung level.

2vuhgcn.png

That is assuming JaGex uses logic. The level mod % is kinda, how shall I put it, [developmentally delayed]ed, I would be amazed if someone could find a formula for that lol.

4sDIn.png