The Gladiatorz defeat Hell Army

Knightmar3

Videos:

http://www.wegame.com/watch/the-gladiatorz-vs-hell-army/

Earlier in the week, we setup a PKRI against Hell Army for today. We agreed to the following rules.

• Melee/binds/range
  • Spiders -> East Tree
  • No Corrupt
  • Highest Pull Attacks
  • Team when crashed
  • 5-Man Sniper Cap

Due to the mass celebration of the United States winning the World Cup (as expected), the fight was pushed back an hour and the time limit was shortened.

Starting:

Gladz: 114

HA: 35 on TS

We started off great, instantly taking control of the fight. HA began regrouping about 10 minutes into the fight, and spent the vast majority of the remaining time mass-sniping without a pile. As the time limit came to a close, we got word that a clan of 90s was crashing, so we chased them out while HA logged in and regrouped at RDG. As the time limit ended, Gladz stood victorious. I think it's more than fair to say that we dominated from start to finish.

Ending:

Gladz: 123

HA: 66

100711230937.png

100711230938.png

Pics of the fight:

519ab4.jpg

iy1sw0.png

jul111002.png

14xpk4x.png

100711231046.png

Thanks for the fight, HA. Personally had 2 deaths sniping in the first 20 minutes, before I spent the last 40 minutes sniping on chocolate cakes.

Last but not least, great job to the USA!

ldon1-1.jpg

immortals3tv9.jpg

Apparently I made it on-time. I logged on after the football and saw that we were going to W17. I thought that meant we were crashed and had to find a new world but thankfully managed to attend the entire fight. We thoroughly dominated the entire fight.

4 kills, 2 deaths - A rare sight for me.

519ab4.jpg

k04m88.jpg

fmhxrb.jpg

2lxwjkk.jpg

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Sweet Gladz, nice pull.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cool. Too bad USA lost to a third-world country in the middle of a civil war bro.

Grats on the win though.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Don't know what you're talking about. I of course didn't watch the World Cup because it's my 9th favorite sport, but my sources tell me the USA beat Italy, Brazil, Portugal, and Spain on their way to the championship. I think you should recheck your claims.

immortals3tv9.jpg