[TWR] [Jagex Cup] Downfall Vs The Gladiatorz

Thehitman324

Good job, Downfall. I was that sniper who got stinked up early on. I managed to drag you guys until I ran out of run. Went to take my ring off and misclicked trying to reopen my inventory. By the time I recovered, I was at 18 HP which didn't end well lol. I can honestly say that it was an off day from us, but that's no excuse as you got the deserved victory. Your blast unit won you that fight, as its size completely screwed over the people using melee/range prayer. Please excuse the "PKRI?" spam as one member said it and gained a few followers before we were able to stop it. We'd love to fight you guys in any type of fight, so please don't be discouraged in asking us for something in the future. Although we just entered this category for fun, a part of me is relieved that we're eliminated since now we don't have to cut so many people for fights. '-'

Best of luck in the next round. Hopefully we can fight again in something which is a bit on a larger scale.

immortals3tv9.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Guys! Way To Prove Em Wrong!

Itz about skillz not levels, Joe for best tank :s, you guys should of let lordhotshot war. :o

He should train then because levels will only help him do better with his "skillz". :o

Good fight DownFall, I only ran out of bounds at the end because of your couple of members laughing at us trying to kill them with 5 people. Congratulations you can tank 15 options!

You deserved this one though, good work.

These skills are better than levels lol. Seeing as you guys out leveled us lots.

Damn bro, you failed to read ANYTHING I wrote.

"levels will only help him do better with his "skillz". :o"

Broken down further:

"will only HELP him do better"

You all did well, but you really need to stop making it seem like you're better than you are lol.

Edit: To the guy who said to understand when you get an exciting win, completely understandable - which is why I hope you understand why I did what I did, I normally don't do things like that but I felt it was the right moment to pull a stunt like that.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

Itz about skillz not levels, Joe for best tank :s, you guys should of let lordhotshot war. :o

He should train then because levels will only help him do better with his "skillz". :o

Good fight DownFall, I only ran out of bounds at the end because of your couple of members laughing at us trying to kill them with 5 people. Congratulations you can tank 15 options!

These skills are better than levels lol. Seeing as you guys out leveled us lots.

Broken down further:

You all did well, but you really need to stop making it seem like you're better than you are lol.

Edit: To the guy who said to understand when you get an exciting win, completely understandable - which is why I hope you understand why I did what I did, I normally don't do things like that but I felt it was the right moment to pull a stunt like that.

She is trying to say that skill is better then levels. Meaning that Lordhotshot would of probably perform better then most of your lvl 123+ who got k0ed this war. Should of not drop him, he's a good tank :P

And why do you keep saying that "were making it seem like we are better then we are"? We performed well and we're just stating the obvious, it's not like we're bragging or flaming you guys over a 20 vs 20 war.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I think it was safe to say we had a bad day. And Df really wanted it so grats to them.

Hate matched fights, always get dropped.

Edit: Read 2 sentences of Hit's post above and I laughed alittle.

what happened to our deal Joshy? :P

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

I think it was safe to say we had a bad day. And Df really wanted it so grats to them.

Found a loophole. :)

(19:30:42) <@A_tinkerbel> lordhotshot

(19:30:45) <@A_tinkerbel> rejoin downfall

(19:30:45) <lordhotshot> hi

(19:30:48) <@runepkers20|will> he is

(19:30:49) <@runepkers20|will> if we win

(19:30:50) <lordhotshot> if we lose

(19:30:52) <lordhotshot> i will

(19:30:53) <@runepkers20|will> ^^

(19:30:57) <@runepkers20|will> we have a deal.

I think it was pretty straight forward.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

Never said when. lol Got ya.

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad! :wall: :wall: :wall:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

Broken down further:

She is trying to say that skill is better then levels. Meaning that Lordhotshot would of probably perform better then most of your lvl 123+ who got k0ed this war. Should of not drop him, he's a good tank :P

And why do you keep saying that "were making it seem like we are better then we are"? We performed well and we're just stating the obvious, it's not like we're bragging or flaming you guys over a 20 vs 20 war.

Yes skill is better than levels, I NEVER SAID IT WAS NOT BETTER. I said that leveling up would help him use his "skillz" better. Got it? [bleep], use some brains.

I'm saying that you're making yourselves seem better than you are because yes you won, but yes we had a very off day, and just little [cabbage] like laughing because your members think they can tank when they have five people attacking them, tossing in the fact that you had two people accidentally leave the arena, [cabbage] like that really just makes it look like you're looking for every possible way to make it appear as if you were the severe underdogs and no way in hell you were going to win but you overcame all odds to get the victory... this isn't some [bleep]ing Maury story, this is RuneScape you beat us in a 20v20 congratulations. You deserved this win, we deserved to lose we did terrible, however it's not the end of the world and I'd appreciate it if it wasn't made out to be like we're gods or something in 20v20 (we're actually pretty [cabbage]ty in matched, we never can get the hang of it).

recruit10.gif

Yes skill is better than levels, I NEVER SAID IT WAS NOT BETTER. I said that leveling up would help him use his "skillz" better. Got it? [bleep], use some brains.

I'm saying that you're making yourselves seem better than you are because yes you won, but yes we had a very off day, and just little [cabbage] like laughing because your members think they can tank when they have five people attacking them, tossing in the fact that you had two people accidentally leave the arena, [cabbage] like that really just makes it look like you're looking for every possible way to make it appear as if you were the severe underdogs and no way in hell you were going to win but you overcame all odds to get the victory... this isn't some [bleep]ing Maury story, this is RuneScape you beat us in a 20v20 congratulations. You deserved this win, we deserved to lose we did terrible, however it's not the end of the world and I'd appreciate it if it wasn't made out to be like we're gods or something in 20v20 (we're actually pretty [cabbage]ty in matched, we never can get the hang of it).

We know that its just 20v20... we understand its not like we just beat a top 10 clan in a pkri... but we are HAPPY that we won... and actually pretty surprised. We do feel that we performed well... im sorry that you feel you did not. Like it or not you actually were some peoples favorites to win the 20v20 division, especially after some dominant performances in the earlier rounds. We're happy with the result and we do consider it an upset (levels and experience)... but in no way are we trying to make our victory into an unthinkable.. miraculous... incredible... "miracle on ice".. like upset story. Im sorry if enjoying our victory offended you.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

Broken down further:

I feel a little hostility in this post, I thought this was RuneScape like you said? Take a chill pill and quit the cabbages in your sentences, almost seems like your raging irl. I know exactly what you said and idc, maybe if you can comprehend and function your brain a little and try to realize what she was trying to say in the first place maybe you will get it.You guys shouldn't have drop Lordhotshot just because he is a low level, high cmb doesn't mean anything. No one cares if high lvls help you out, this isn't the point here. He would of perform better then most of your high lvls who performed badly.

Btw Josh, still waiting for that intro buddy!

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

It's funny how Gladz always end up fighting with people on here :unsure:

PS Lordhotshot is a noob and should probably hit up the pc boat.

Yeah kinda disappointing and I'm not going to become a pc prod.

you're just saying that because you're a soul wars prod r[]fl

immortals3tv9.jpg

you're just saying that because you're a soul wars prod r[]fl

Only for hp and so I can get a combat level before wars.

Ok wait a min, first of all who said we think we were good tanks for tanking 15 opts? I believe it was you who said it. None of our members did, they are just laughing out at a small little win. What? we can't laugh anymore for winning? Does a little "lol" always means trolling or flaming? :mellow:

And sorry this topic wasn't aimed at Gladz in anyway. It was to prove to the DF haters that they were wrong in what they predicted, Iam sure "people" thought Gladz had this fight 90%, I mean just go look at the predictions, but haters will always be haters right? This was merely a clan pride topic to show the clan world that anything can happen. Gladz is an experience clan with a rich history and experienced leadership. Youall had a bad day, we understand that. But don't try to change the way our members think and feel about this war, youall have your facts and we have ours. YOU might think it's not important, YOU might not care about a little 20 vs 20, YOU might think Gladz are not good at matched wars even tho I personally think you guys are great at it. YOU thought we acted imaturely because a few members got excited. We are soo sorry that we did this Gladz... would you guys ever forgive us? :ohnoes:

Please let us enjoy this fight, cuz it will only get harder.

Props to all the Members from DF and Gladz for comming tho. Showing great dedications to your clan is better than any war. I can learn something from those boys.

BTW to the one member in Gladz who told me Gladz got years of experience and Downfall dosen't? It's not what you heard but what your hearing.

Have a good week BUDDY. :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Congratz Downfall.

Truly genuine hard fought win, beast job.

Another remarkable performance, :thumbsup:

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Time to go back home man! :wub:

Chill out man, and stop trying to justify your loss, Lol. Downfall Earned more than they deserved, truly Noble.

And "Skillz" are always better than Levels, if you don't do the training part :P

van_sig.png

Everyone just calm down, honestly.

No Gladz members should be causing any drama on here. Yes, we had an off day, but that isn't the fault of Downfall, so any frustration should be handled appropriately on our forums so that we can prepare for our next fight. Anyone in Gladz who further argues on here is representing their individual views and not that of the clan, so be aware of the consequences which result from your comments. Unless you want to say good fight or respectfully give your interpretation of the fight, you shouldn't be posting.

Once again, good fight and good luck in the next round, Downfall.

immortals3tv9.jpg

Broken down further:

I feel a little hostility in this post, I thought this was RuneScape like you said? Take a chill pill and quit the cabbages in your sentences, almost seems like your raging irl. I know exactly what you said and idc, maybe if you can comprehend and function your brain a little and try to realize what she was trying to say in the first place maybe you will get it.You guys shouldn't have drop Lordhotshot just because he is a low level, high cmb doesn't mean anything. No one cares if high lvls help you out, this isn't the point here. He would of perform better then most of your high lvls who performed badly.

Btw Josh, still waiting for that intro buddy!

Guess what, you stupid incoherent [puncture]: I NEVER disagreed with her. I simply stated that if he trained his "skillz" could be improved, damn you all need to learn to read. Why do you care if we chose to use hotshot or not? We use the same method of choosing fighters as we normally do, it's no offense to anyone it's jut how we do it to keep things fair in our clan.

To vannaka: I already stated they deserved this win, you idiot. "Skillz" aren't ALWAYS better than levels FYI, there's luck involved in some of the [cabbage] as well, it is after all RS.

To king yufi or whatever the hell your name is: Laughing because you're barely having to work to tank 5 people is considered pretty lame in my book. It's five people, you shouldn't even be talking honestly... now if you're laughing and talking while you're tanking 40 then (Y) good job. I found it disrespectful that your clan members chose to laugh as our five remaining fighters attempted to kill them... while being mass bound, takes some real skill to mock us while that's happening.

Now, if anyone else has anything to say I'll gladly listen and dissect for you, so go for it. I stated that DF deserved this win, I also stated why we didn't deserve to win today, not taking anything away from DF just saying they shouldn't make themselves appear as if they are better than they are because of a 20v20.

recruit10.gif

i like runescape, dont ruin it :c

LORDHOTSHOT. :grin:

ps crazy, you have a spartan on your sig as well as part of rohan but your a Gladiator (i know my [cabbage] :thumbup: )

WHOA. 3in1