[TWR] [Jagex Cup] Downfall Vs The Gladiatorz

Thehitman324

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you know some1 on df's ts/vent didnt say something funny, or some1 in cc or pm said something funny and they said "lol" in the wrong chat.

Ive personally said lol a few times when last pile, not cos there pile at the end sucks but cos of something some1 has said or just cos its fun. People do tend to laugh when having fun you know. If you look at the LND vs Valiant topic you'll see they made no bigy over my "lol" and "ty for practice" comments when last pile in r2 so why are you making such a big deal over this? Its sad kid, really, really sad.

Honestly forgot to think about that..Towards the end, one of our leaders (the mexican one) said a few dirty [cabbage] that actually made people laugh for once. <3 (obv we cant repeat it) It was coincidently towards the end of the fight because he had been excited we actually won. Most likely all of this was blown right out of proportion.

NO JOE NO WIN FOR DOWNFALL <3:

This lol.

Anyways grats DF, & stinks Gladz about that being such an off day, could've probably been a more fun war and a closer one too if not for that!

lol@the lordhotshot stuff

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Why are you making fun of my so called "skill" when you just "claimed" you don't have any? How very hyprocrate of you bto say that. And by saying I was trying to put words in your mouth when you being sensitive thinking our member said "lol" to your last 5 members..... LOL Whoever said they were Laughing at you?

Oh wait? so you can laugh while others can't?

Crazy man.. just crazy... :rolleyes:

Don't mess with king yufei LOL. he owns and goes to the bar everyday.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Fantastic job DF. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Very impressed, nice job DF, goodluck in Round 4.

Awmg, i see Xlaw-AFK in one of your pics, is he back? :thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Very impressed, nice job DF, goodluck in Round 4.

Awmg, i see Xlaw-AFK in one of your pics, is he back? :thumbup:

sorta... he'll get on for wars now :P

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

gratz on your cwa win

that's something that annoys me no end, people who can't deal with the fact that CWA clans are successful, and say "OMGNOWAIIFYOUDONTPKINWILDYYOURCLANISNTFURREAL". Forgive us for finding fun and entertainment which does not coincide with your views, but I don't doubt DF would wreck you in matched 20vs20 cwa.

OT: Gratz on your win Df, looks like Gladz were doing okay initially. Goodluck in round 4 :thumbup:

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

gratz on your cwa win

that's something that annoys me no end, people who can't deal with the fact that CWA clans are successful, and say "OMGNOWAIIFYOUDONTPKINWILDYYOURCLANISNTFURREAL". Forgive us for finding fun and entertainment which does not coincide with your views, but I don't doubt DF would wreck you in matched 20vs20 cwa.

OT: Gratz on your win Df, looks like Gladz were doing okay initially. Goodluck in round 4 :thmbup:

i love you

kristn.png

gratz on your cwa win

OT: Gratz on your win Df, looks like Gladz were doing okay initially. Goodluck in round 4 :thumbup:

Pvp > Cwa

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

gratz on your cwa win

Pvp > Cwa

Obviously that's an opinion.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Pvp > Cwa

that is your opinion

you are Abkb24

hence your opinion is wrong.

I kid of course, whatever, I'm just saying that

1. People forget their roots, both you and Machamp came from primarily a cwa background.

and

2. People enjoy different things, flame baiting someone over something they enjoy..... that's just stupeed? Capiche?

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

gratz on your cwa win

amen.

machamp obviously fails to see his "clan" didn't even try and would have failed at.

anyway gratz on the win df :)

gratz on your cwa win

Pvp > Cwa

obvious abkb is obvious

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

The censor is there to stop words that are deemed unsuitable for these forums from being said. Therefore it is against the rules to try to get around the censor no matter how arbitrary you deem the word to be, if it is censored with the correct spelling then you are evading the censor if you spell it wrong intentionally in order to avoid the word being censored. If you do try to evade the censor then your post will be removed.

Cheers,

Steeny

Do you want to love me?

Pvp > Cwa

that is your opinion

you are Abkb24

hence your opinion is wrong.

I actually lold :razz:

Tk accepting ex-dv's , There getting into the top 10 soon!!

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

gratz on your cwa win

I'd rather have a CWA fight then BH PK my entire clanning career.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.