[TWR] [Jagex Cup] Downfall Vs The Gladiatorz

Thehitman324

df5.png

VS

gladiatorz-4751278.gif

Declaration Topic: http://forum.tip.it/topic/271285-twr-the-gladiatorz-declare-on-downfall/

Downfall's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

Gladiatorz's Runehead: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=gladiatorz

WAR RECAP

So we got Gladz for Round 3 of the 20 vs 20 Sub-Division of the Jagex Cup. We then discussed the rules and agreed on All Styles after a while compromising in IRC. We knew we needed to perform well since we were going to be out-leveled. We had amazing styles and a good plan in mind for this war. We dropped at BH and then decided who were warring there. The war started 35-35 which we both dropped quickly. Since the rules were Higher Pull Attacks, I asked a Gladz official if we could attack because we had North Spawn and he agreed. We got a right click of their pile, seeing all of them 122+ we picked someone random and rushed. They send out a sniper from the start which was a bad idea because he got dropped quickly giving us a good +1 advantage. We were pumped up and we kept motivating people on audio, telling them to stay confident. They decided to pile Joe_2165 in the middle of the fight who tanked AMAZING, even being a low level he managed to out tank 3 of Gladz's 123+ members. We had someone cabbage tele and another person accidentally leaving the CC l0l. Even with that -2 we still managed to outperform and end strong. Good leading by Amateurnoob and myself we managed to find K0s along the way. I think we got under estimated and our confidence and positivity won us the war. Everyone did a fantastic job today so shout out to all of ya 20 people who warred and to the people who watched as well. It was a fun fight, really unexpected by most but it happened. It's a shame the last guy went out of bounds in shame wasting our time. Thx for the fight Gladz, even though you know a clan is mad when you spam "Pkri?" after a Cwa fight. :thumbsup:

And for the lolz again:(Tip.it/Rsc Predictions)

The Gladiatorz vs Downfall
~Abkb24

~uffan5

~cruelkiller

~Darkrai341

~Timmay

~RiceMonsta

~Zq50

~Unwanteet

~Jbomb207

~B_4_r_1_2²

WAR START:

100712183333.png

Downfall STARTING:

100712183729.png

Gladz STARTING:

100712183801.png

WAR ENDING:

100712185810.png

Last dude out of bounds^

WAR PICTURES:

Joe dragging for 3 kills

ncyr7.png

Random pics:

100712184016.png

100712185816.png

100712185851.png

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING JOB! 1 of the better performances i have been apart of, TREMENDOUS!

Gf gladz, respect.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

I missed it but good job guys! :mrgreen: Nice try Gladz. :thumbup:

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Great Job Guys! Way To Prove Em Wrong!

Itz about skillz not levels, Joe for best tank :s, you guys should of let lordhotshot war. :o

He should train then because levels will only help him do better with his "skillz". :o

Good fight DownFall, I only ran out of bounds at the end because of your couple of members laughing at us trying to kill them with 5 people. Congratulations you can tank 15 options!

You deserved this one though, good work.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

Itz about skillz not levels, Joe for best tank :s, you guys should of let lordhotshot war. :o

He should train then because levels will only help him do better with his "skillz". :o

Good fight DownFall, I only ran out of bounds at the end because of your couple of members laughing at us trying to kill them with 5 people. Congratulations you can tank 15 options!

These skills are better than levels lol. Seeing as you guys out leveled us lots.

df.jpg

100925185951.png

Sorry about whoever lol'd about tanking 5 people, you know how it is when you get an exciting win. People lose their mind for a bit.

Hope you understand.