Common Macro Hangouts

RU_Insane

Can someone give me an idea or a list of the most common areas that botters hang around? I'm asking because I have a gnome ball, and I heard it can freeze up a bot if you throw it at one.

Yeah, it won't have an effect in the long run, maybe, but I haven't seen any bots in forever, I'm bored, and I want to at least delay them in some way.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

green dragons in the chaos tunnels, and red chins. There are many more but I can't think of them.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

Try the Rimmington Yews. I've been seeing a ton of non-talking people there lately. Even when I confirm (or conclude beyond a shadow of a doubt) that they're bots, I still can't report enough of them to make a dent in their presence. :(

~D. V. "I hate those [insert-foul-phrase-here] bots!!!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Rune Essence, Varrock.

Close Rune Shop door>Open Anvil door>Wait for bots>Close door. Tis fun. :thumbup:

I close the door to the shop at least once a week.

I swear at least 10 people get stuck, but it's still fun to do. :D

Link0000109.png

Going for:

85 Mining

50 Dungeoneering

60 Runecrafting

99 Firemaking achieved 24th June 2010!

Probably ivies too.

Yea, I've been doing some Woodcutting lately and most definitely! North of Falador Ivy seems to be very busy with them but down at Yanille now seems to have a few too.

Not as easy to tell as other activities of-course as Ivy isn't exactly the most intensive of tasks - but you still notice a few. ;)

Wannabe mods. If you're bored, go outside :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Don't worry mate, your 14 day ban will end soon...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

go outside :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Says the man who has plenty of 99's.

I haven't played in a long time but I believe that green dragons was another area.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

This man has been playing over 8 years. Do the math before you failpost :thumbdown:

You just digged your ass deeper in the hole. Someone who has been playing a game for 8 years then saying go outside makes it weaker.

94qbe.jpg

This man has been playing over 8 years. Do the math before you failpost :thumbdown:

You just digged your ass deeper in the hole. Someone who has been playing a game for 8 years then saying go outside makes it weaker.

Casual playing over 8 years makes my argument weaker? What? Are you sure you're even allowed be on these forums/playing this game?

And you have anime in your sig. Just sayin'.

Casual playing over 8 years makes my argument weaker? What? Are you sure you're even allowed be on these forums/playing this game?

Makes your current argument of going "outside" weaker. Also I'm not playing Runescape, last time I played was in the begging of June to sell everything. And just what the [bleep] are you insinuating by I'm not allowed here?

Yes, because I love girls with e cups shooting guns from their cleavage while 5 gallons of blood spew forth from the decapitated head of a body. Thank you.

Most of my signatures are videogames anyway!

94qbe.jpg

Makes your current argument of going "outside" weaker. Also I'm not playing Runescape, last time I played was in the begging of June to sell everything. And just what the [bleep] are you insinuating by I'm not allowed here?

Yes, because I love girls with e cups shooting guns from their cleavage while 5 gallons of blood spew forth from the decapitated head of a body. Thank you.

I'm not sure exactly what the point of this post was, as it really doesn't help your case in any way. And if you can't deduce what I'm 'insinuating' then you've proven my point. Next time you post, make sure you have a reason for doing so, rather then doing it just for the sake of having the last word :thumbdown:

The point of the post was at the beginning where I responded to your question of "Casual playing over 8 years makes my argument weaker?" in which my answer was "Makes your current argument of going "outside" weaker." The rest was just stings back at your stings, which actually have no point. Also your last post doesn't even contribute to anything except, ironically, "having the last word."

ONTOPIC:

Snake Grass on that one island with the Dagganoths, though I'm not sure how they work what with the new trading system. Remembered they just stand there until the item responds then they make a mad dash to it, then go back to their spot and wait.

94qbe.jpg

itt: wizzkid trying too hard to be cool

you got it or you dont bro

dont 'hunt' bots, if a bot pisses you off - report it

but runnin round looking for them is just sad

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

t

What he is inferring is that you're too young to play, based on your posting styles, and or arguments used to defend your stance. Also, anime tends to be only liked by the younger populace.

1) thing: Who cares about bots? lmao, don't waste your time, ruining other people's day.

2) Has no one here heard of damn chinchompas? I'd think that'd be the first on the list.

editL 2nd post says redchins. k. i was wrong

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge