[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

I used to like them a lot more. I remember when my older sister brought home the Californication album, I was probably only 12 but I knew it was gold.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I still own Stadium Arcadium. Dani California, Give It Away, Snow, and Stadium Arcadium are all of their songs that I really love. Stadium Arcadium is a great album altogether though.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

The Red Hot Chili Peppers were my favorite band for the longest time. My very first concert was seeing them at US Bank Arena here in Cincinnati during their Stadium Arcadium tour. (NOM was there too) Actually, they're still my top played artist of all time according to Last.fm.

I started moving away from them when my brother started playing bass guitar. He completely wore me out on them by playing Flea bass lines over and over again. Slap bass wears on you after a while.

Nowadays I'm a much bigger fan of John Frusciante's solo work, and considering he recently left the band, I predict listening to much more in the future.

It'll be interesting to see what impact Josh Klinghoffer has on the upcoming RHCP album.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Fix the title please? PLEASE@@@@

OT: I dont mind them, but I dont like when my friend goes all "OMG GREATEST BAND EVER YOU LISTEN TO THEM NOW!!@@"

he's also the same with Nirvana and compares EVERYTHING to Nirvana, including other band's members dieing. For [bleep]s sake (J-name), Kurt is dead, the band is dead. GET OVER IT!

Popoto.~<3

My favorite band, their early stuff is so cool, (although the slap sometimes gets overdone) but Mothers Milk and Blood Sugar are my favorite Cd's of theirs. They're going to fall, like every band, I have yet to see a band not fall eventually.There so awesome though, Subway to Venus and Pretty little Ditty are my favorite songs.

"Won't get fooled again."-The Who

Electro_Skel.png

Love them. Of course they have a large chunk of songs that I can't stand listening to, but overall I'd say they're a good band with a great sound.

Don't Forget Me!

:thumbup:

I love the live video of this song when Flea is wearing a skeleton suit. Sweet solo at the end.

I used to love them, but after Stadium Arcadium I started drifting towards other music. Californiacation and Blood Sugar Sex Magik are still two of my favourite albums.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

They are not bad, not my favorite, but they have some good stuff. Plus some of the first songs I learned to play on the drums are by them: Under the Bridge, Scar Tissue, Give it Away, and many others. Good times....

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis