The Tavern Webcomic

Iconic

Well I did learn a valuable lesson. When building your Soviet Union, fill your ranks with Stalins instead of Trotskys. :thumbup:

Please tell me that Dusty appreciates the wittyness and political allusion in this line. Otherwise, it would just be a run of the mill intellectual remark of no interest. :(

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, but Edel, I always wear my mask (Its not the gasmask looking kind, if that helps)...Oh and as a recall, hair is White over black now (I really need a camera lol) ill try to post a link to the style of mask (It makes drawing easier to)

EDIT: http://www.obscuria.com/mas_assets/full/CMBLM_a.jpg

Except mine is pure black with a pink heart stitched on the left (It almost looks like a ninja veil except all my neck still shows)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

hmm, but Edel, I always wear my mask (Its not the gasmask looking kind, if that helps)...Oh and as a recall, hair is White over black now (I really need a camera lol) ill try to post a link to the style of mask (It makes drawing easier to)

EDIT: http://www.obscuria.com/mas_assets/full/CMBLM_a.jpg

Except mine is pure black with a pink heart stitched on the left (It almost looks like a ninja veil except all my neck still shows)

Yeh, gasmasks are freaky.

Thats fine!

[Falador tavern]

I was actually going for the fact that when I (Lenin) was building an empire, I wouldn't stock my ranks with my peers (Trotsky was one of the original leaders of the October revolution) but those who followed in my footsteps (Stalin, who wasn't a leader in the October revolution)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Gasmasks are hott, not freaky xD

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I think the first episode should start in the middle of the action instead of giving an explination of events up to the present moment. Basically we all know each other and we're killing zombies.

[Falador tavern]

Well I did learn a valuable lesson. When building your Soviet Union, fill your ranks with Stalins instead of Trotskys. :thumbup:

Please tell me that Dusty appreciates the wittyness and political allusion in this line. Otherwise, it would just be a run of the mill intellectual remark of no interest. :(

I do. But keep in mind that every intellectual remark is run of the mill to somebody.

But it's annoying when every other application in a roleplay has weapons like "Twin kunai yaoshin swords with fourteen sinzaota shrukin" and then I'm over here with my shotgun like wtf.

Name: Archimage

Description Asthetically:

225px-N.Tesla.JPG

Description of Character:

There is no thing endowed with lifefrom man, who is enslaving the elements, to the nimblest creaturein all this world that does not sway in its turn. Whenever action is born from force, though it be infinitesimal, the cosmic balance is upset and the universal motion results.

Weapons: Teleforce Hand Cannon MK 4, powered by a Tripowered localized neutron subspace balancing collider, balanced by a photonic muon protocol intitialiser, of the K Series, with added Flux Density Detectors to compensate for the Graviton Particle Beam being bounced of the Primary Subspace Deflector Disk, A Series. All of this is controlled by the Duetronic Matrixs within the Positronic Neutral Interface Network Generator Stack, installed upon is the Heuristic Learning Algorithium and multi-core thread checking CPU and NCPU, as well as Vista. To compenstate for Vista being installed the Virtual Instant Stella Translation Array has been set to Hypertext/Hyperprotocol Megatext with input varifed by the American National Standards Institute and American Standard Code for Information Interchange Protocol, operating within a displacement of 1 in 1/9th cycles. The Feedback Surge Magnifer refocuses the Quantum Probability Intiate through the Higgs Boson Discriminator at a rate of 1 per 4,443 Decicambles per Diphonic Charge, this allows the Micron Energiser with the Dali Surrealist Disintergrator to engage at a rate below that of the Teleforce MK3, but above that of the Teleforce MK3A, allowing for the maximum force feed back, without a signficant overwhelming of the bio-jacketed componant of the operation(The Human) with too much force feed back. Additional Force Feedback is shunted through the Auxillary Electronic Transdermal Interfeed Blender and Rendered, allowing for an Optic Sight analyse of any anomolous readings, preventing the Operating Sentient Mammal to retain an overall cohesion in battle field tested environments.

Sometimes be glad you only have a shotgun.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

omg-dalek-775521.jpg

Darn, the other image was better.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Name: Earth Sage

Description Asthetically: (I need hair colour, hair style, chin shape, build, teeth, and the clothes you usually wear and any thing else you want to list. Or post a picture)

Mouse brown hair, comes down half of the forehead length, pale skin, yellowed and square teeth, round chin. i usually wear green stuff the fits the occasion.

Description of Character: (I basically need an outline of what you are like, if your calm and calculated, a little bit crazy or just a plain douche!)usually i just go to kill things! im insane and love to rush at things.

Weapons: (These are zombie hunting weapons, ammo depletes at the speed of plot so no need to worry about ammo but i'm not going to allow any Japanese weapons or weapons that require masses of training)

id take a fire wood axe, a small hammer, and a shotgun. plus a pistol.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Name: Sarchi

Description Asthetically: Jet-black robes and a horned, 'Viking-style' helmet. Wears multiple rings on each hand and wears a midnight-blue cloak. Other accessories include a fang amulet. Physical characteristics include white, fair skin; brown hair; blue eyes; and a tall, skinny torso.

Description of Character: Intelligent, Calm and Rational. Has a strong following and masquerades as the 'good guy', yet he also has a sinister personality in private. He's known to be a corrupt political leader, and some liken him to a benevolent dictator.

Weapons: Cutlass

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Edel, I actually use throwing knives IRL. I'm no good with them because I'm out of practice, but whatever. I'll switch weapons, since you seem to be so fond of freaking guns.

Give me a .308 rifle, a pair of .45 pistols, a flamethrower, a crossbow, and a big fat survival knife tucked into my trenchcoat.

a70c7.png

Lol. I don't see whats wrong with you having throwing knives Pie (they aren't useful against zombies though).

Oh, Im still sticking with my crowbar, its like a makeshift baton/bludgeon. Mwuahaha. *bashes zombie brains in with crowbar then proceeds to twirl it* >;P

Lqt9R.png

A cello is much better as a weapon. The endpin can be used as a spear, the body as a bludgeon, and you could still tune it and play on it when you're done. :D

Name: Mather

Description Asthetically: th_130435.jpg Without the belts. (Yes, those are the shortswords).

Description of Character: Hyper, lax, crazy and calculative.

Weapons: Dual shortswords fastened to back, a Kukhri and a Colt 1911 A1 with this colouring..

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

oooh,man. this is going to be fun. heck, we could make multiple tavernite based forums if we find multiple artists.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

BeerinthePantry?

It must be a forum, because beer doesn't go in there.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yeh, could we not have an all round plot and instead just an 'episode or arc's worth of plot' instead of a backstory and all of that stuff because its seriously limiting and I'm simply not going to follow a script I'll do characters based on their personality.

Now the plot basically is, we have lots of barrels of Raki in our sleeping shack (which we call The Tavern). And we go zombie hunting, lets not venture into the reasons until we have actually found out what this is going to be like.

And Archi, how do I draw it? I'm kind of imagining a sort of metal tube with a geigermeter and protruding claws and loads of spinning things and a marmot strapped to the bottom. Lol :)

[Falador tavern]

Like LFG and LICD.

Yeh basically.

You see if we come up with a backstory we can't divert from it, it will hold the story back instead of us allowing us to come up with it over time (I also think this applies to hegemony, an idea of hegemony will never work but if we gradually work everything out over a period of time everyone will be happy) and what more, we will have to referance it in the story and thats just another thing to remember. Most importantly its not free for the people to decide, if we really need a backstory we can discuss it after we've ran the comic for a bit. you can choose to do the backstory and I will include it but if I choose to divert from the backstory because I feel its holding the story back then the backstory is instantly non-canon.

I also feel a plot would hold us back even more? I mean whats the point, I want to allow us to discuss it within the thread so that every issue is discussed a bit before we actually doing anything (so in a way we make a plot but we all do it together and don't make a huge story). I will however allow us to discuss possible story arcs and woul incourage it to give us a bit of internest to the story.

[Falador tavern]

i ahve a betetr idea. we start it out with jokes and killing zombies. then we start getting into how the zombie apocolypse started. its a abse, fromw hichh we can build from.. i guess.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Name: Caesar

Description Asthetically: Bald. Very pale. Extremely manly.

Description of Character: He's just pretty epic. Laid back. Laughs at peoples misfortune.

Weapons: BEAR ARMS

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Do you mean literal bear arms? As if you have cut off your arms and had bear arms placed on yourself? I'm fine with that, sounds like it could result in some epic zombie pwning skills!

[Falador tavern]