The Blackights vs The Gladiatorz

Cooldude3910

I came home from work yesterday and set up a 19 hour prep fight vs Gladz. We've had a lot of battles in the past and a pretty competitive fight a couple weeks ago. So, we knew we were in for another good fight.

[Rules]

-90 Minute Cap PvP Pkri

-All Styles

-Attack On Sight

-Spiders To East Tree Boundaries

-5 Man Snipe Cap

-No Corrupt

-No Dungeoneering

Bk Starting:

bkstartingvsgladzjuly18.jpg

Gladz Starting: 93 Options (Confirmed By Damin)

We rushed Gladz on spider hill and the fight began. It took us about 10 seconds to get a solid pile due to our rush. Once we managed to get our first pile we were able to get things going. Getting some good transitions in and some great styles and switching.

After about 15/20 minutes we noticed Gladz regrouping at RDG and we kept on the pressure. Our piling was strong with minimal tanking from Gladz and we continued to hit their regroups. We started to gain numbers on TS and it added to our performance. The next 30 minutes was the same thing over and over until people started to run our of binds/arrows.

We made our members mostly go bank since we already had 5 snipers sent, which gave Gladz a bit of time to get things going better and it showed. With them getting back up to around a 75 options main pile. It took us about 5 minutes to get everyone back and then we continue on our excellent performance.

Things were going great until about the last 10 minutes of the fight where we were crashed by multiple clans. DK hit us spamming leave or die killing both our clans and VR ended up rushing Gladz. We fought back for a bit, but our 120+ options main pile at the time with DK'S 180 or so didn't seem to aid our situation and after speaking with Gladz we decided to end out fight. We walked to mossies took out ending and then headed to MG for our full on a difference world.

Bk Immediate Ending:

bkimmediateending.jpg

Gladz Full Ending: This is with assist on, they had 96 options.

endingbk.png

Bk Full Ending:

bkfullendingvsgladzjuly.jpg

Overall today, you all did great Bk. I'm so proud of you all, you did what I felt we are capable off. Keep it up, we still have a long way to go.

To Gladz, thanks a lot for the fight today, we appreciate it. You all showed a lot of dedication to keep going and it shows why you all have been improving a lot lately. Keep it up, I hope to see more fights between our clans.

Personally I had 3 deaths, not sure on my kills, but was decent for sure :P Good fight once again!

Thanks a lot to the clans that aced, I didn't get a chance to see your names since the beginning we were trying hard to keep the pressure.

[Fight Pictures]

bkinspam.jpg

bkinspam2.jpg

bkinspam3.jpg

bkinspam4.jpg

bkinspam5.jpg

bkspam4.jpg

bkstrongspam.jpg

spampicture.jpg

spampicture2.jpg

tooeasyspam.jpg

wbspam.jpg

wbspam2.jpg

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

Thanks for the fight, BK. There was nothing we could do considering we fought most of the fight outnumbered 44 to 31 on TS, and peaking at 32 to your 48. Nonetheless, good job on the win.

Thought the start of the fight was even while the opts were, but while some of ours had to leave, your numbers drastically picked up. Hopefully we can have a rematch where the numbers are more similar. I knew our turnout today wasn't going to be great as we had so many people who were unavailable this weekend, but I thought we'd pull 35 to your 35-40. Proud of our members who stuck it out till the end despite the circumstances.

Think I had like 6 kills and 6 deaths. As I said before, I look forward to a rematch.

immortals3tv9.jpg

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There wasn't too much that we could do. After dying the first time, I checked the TS viewer and you had already shot up to 39 (within ~10 minutes of the fight beginning) and gradually climbed to a peak at 45-46, whilst we were stuck around 32-34. Good job on a very solid pull, I'm disappointed at our own. Perhaps it's time to cut some dead weight. :$

3 kills, not sure how many deaths.

ncbehc.jpg

2uetaqe.jpg

2lk76kh.jpg

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Grats BK :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Good fight BK - crap pull on our behalf, had some officials/key members out of town or busy with work and yeah, our pull reflected it.

You did well with your numbers, and once again thanks for the fight.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

GF Gladz, first time ever I've got more kills than deaths in PvP! You gave it a good go and at one point it looked like you might be making a bit of a comeback but in the end our numbers were overpowering and our styles were great too for the most part.

2 kills 3 assists 1 death

Cheers for the fight Gladz and great job BK! Keep it up <3:

Do you want to love me?