Napoleonic Hegemony

Nero

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, Dusty, I've read a bit of that. I was thinking Moatburdened both as a Boatmurdered joke and a reference to the D.A.S.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Do we all start equal (apart from bonus's)

I don't think so. You should be happy though: Austro-Hungary is one of the bigger powers, I think.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Do we all start equal (apart from bonus's)

I don't think so. You should be happy though: Austro-Hungary is one of the bigger powers, I think.

I had no idea, wikipedia gives you not much info on the size and the extent of the austro-hungarian empire could not as it would be now. Normally an equal game seems a bit more fun due to the fact that it it lets people be powerful in their own right and not just because they chose China, Russia, America or Japan.

[Falador tavern]

The Austro-Hungarian Empire is that big splotch of productive farmland in the middle of Europe. Aside from being beset by a decaying monarchy and ethnic tensions (There are Austrians AND Hungarians), I think it is rather wealthy.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I can't really make a judgement on that, is it biased? What do you define as big? What do you define as productive?

But yeh, wikipedia makes it out to be pretty epic.

Dusty, I think it would be a lot better if we slowly progressed into modern times, it will be extremly slowly though so we can savour every time period.

Will that happen?

[Falador tavern]

We would get to modern times, in 200 days, if Hegemony ever survives that long, which it never does.

Yes, except that was with the turtling state of people on far-flung planets. This is Europe. :rolleyes:

If millions of miles of space could not stop our murderous rage, how long can we last when we share borders!

Yes but we could manage to progress from Napoleonic times.

Right that is pretty large! I'm rivalling a lot of countrys at the moment but i'm all split up! I reckon i'm going to need to conquer some land to bridge all my land together, I don't like being next to a powerful country like france or have my smaller land mass seperated from my main country.

[Falador tavern]

Well, it's not really a problem since you're the Holy Roman Emperor currently and all those states are part of the HRE, so if France goes to war with you you could just march your army through all those states no problem.

Then again, if you lose the support of the electors (by doing stuff like not honouring the independence of HRE states against aggression from non-HRE members - like France or Poland - or attacking member states yourself, then they'll pass the title of emperor onto another monarch (most likely Prussia).

Or Russia? :lol:

Well I could always convince them to change to electronic voting instead of using a paper trail. :thumbsup:

I think the blank Victoria map might work better for this game, simply because it has more provinces in Europe, and less in places like Canada, Africa and Siberia. Ill try and find one somewhere.

EDIT - I lie, Its pretty much the same.

So are we starting tonight?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?