[Jagex Cup] Knights of Order Vs Blacknights

Megamanx89

After a strong week of fights and defeating Poison in a pkri a day earlier, we were set bound to end the week strong with a victory over BK to advance into the next round  in the Jagex Cup.

Rules:

Rules:All styles, 20v20, Middle bounds, CWA, Rings allowed, No sniping, North Spawn attacks

Starting: Knights of Order: 20 (32 before the drop)

The Blacknights: 20 (28 before the drop)

xve58.png

The fight started off strong, with both clans refusing to DD, so it was a run clash at the southeast wall. BK piled Aoshi, while KO piled Mild. KO easily managed to take down their first pile, as Aoshi literally ran circles around the clan wars. Aoshi tanked amazingly for all styles and was able to out tank about 3-4 kills, putting us in a good spot. BK next piled Kolby, and Josh, which didn't do them any thing of good, as KO only managed to increase their lead. By the time they piled myself they had a very weak pile and by the time I was down, there were about 4-5 BK members left, which left easy tanking for Dranzer. KO managed to finish off the rest of BK with ease and remained victorious.

Ending: Knights of Order: 16

The Blacknights: 0

100724170130.png

Pictures:

100724165420.png

100724165435.png

100724165536.png

100724165803.png

100724170321.png

- Jagger

Well done KO :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers