Delta V

archimage_a

It's really the same thing. For example, you could reconfigure little parts in the bomb so that the antimatter remains separated and can be safely disposed of. Or use psionics to reconfigure a jet engine slightly so that the afterburn melts the exterior and causes the engine to fall apart.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I can do that already. All I need is a pebble, some machinery, and an elderly citizen.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Noooo, I'm worried now D:.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Not the concern, currently.

But why?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

*Cough* Anyone know where Archi is?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Yes, I do.

Don't get your hopes up for this game starting anytime soon.

and while your first reaction may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant. So the answer is that I don't really know whats happening and you shouldn't really invade peoples privacy.

[Falador tavern]

An admin just gave me a warning and said I would get banned if I did it again and regarding a moderator not an admin. And I'm worried of his reputation if he wants to get back, Admins are chosen by friendliness, if he's critiscising them he won't have a chance. He tells you things in confidence.

Lets change it to this:

Mather: Oh, thats not very good (variation)

Me: I know, I hope he does

Mather: Me to.

Me: Archi was a good person.

[Falador tavern]

If the Admins don't like us, let them ban us all. I love this place, and I dislike them to a fair degree. Not as people, merely as adjudicators. They have a very optimistic view that just isn't reliably compatible with realistic situations.

I dislike the Admins more than I've ever disliked you, Hex. I think your decision to bring your argument to a higher authority was correct, it's not your fault that the authority was completely unequipped to competently deal with the situation.

I believing censoring of any sort not pertaining to content which might be harmful to children is a violation. Moderators have no reason not to be criticized, if the criticism is coherent it can only help them improve.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Suprisingly I didn't take it to a higher authority, someone else did but I don't know who. See, most people would be ok with that but there was something else not regarding me about basically how the forum was run. It's his forum and he will always 'own' it, if he'd have done it on a seperate forum than he'd be happy but he doesn't want to do that unless everyone could please PM him or pm me to get the majority across that we'd all join a new forum.

Hey, for the short time I'm here can you refer to me as edelweiss.

[Falador tavern]

You are all under arrest for seditious acts. On a side note don't hate on Mather.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

The only flaming when Hex is here is from you and (to a lesser degree, Dungeonal) Rocco so , just shut the [bleep]ing hell up for once.

I'm tired of you being such an ass, go bash your head into a thin wall or jump off some bridge that won't injure you too badly. You're not too bad of a person, and sometimes enough is enough, I wish you'd get a temporary ban sometime soon just as a reminder that being a jerk when you can't back it up brings nothing but trouble for both the victim and the assailant.

To be honest I could do without the blatant and unfounded spite.

Seriously, could some mod just, like, suspend his privileges for a day or two? That would be kinda cool, it's not like there are any real games going on, and I wouldn't go to bed without a headache (God willing) for a little while at least.

No offense, Rocco, but you really have no sense of moderation. Dungeonal is the "best" troll here, and his trolling seems more like wry humour and less like actual hate and pointless flaming.

Now, I am tired, I am happy with this ultimatum, and I am going to bed before someone makes me wish I had just hit the power button and not tried to get the last word.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'm going to address a few points here:

First of all, everyone is welcome to contact an admin to express their concerns with a moderator. This can be if you disagree with action that was taken, have any worries or fears, want to report bias, etc. However, doing this publicly is NOT the answer. All of your concerns must be done via private message with an administrator. Doing it publicly only leads to staff bashing, flame fests, and possibly giving moderators an undeserved bad reputation. All concerns that are presented to the admin team will be thoroughly investigated, discussed and action taken if necessary.

We admins have never said we don't like the Tavern or its users. We're certainly not going to "ban you all," as we have no reason to. All we admins have done is enforce our rules. The Falador Tavern is hosted on the Tip.it Forums and is thus subject to the Tip.it Forum Rules, which you all agreed to abide by upon registration. We already show EXTREME amounts of leniency in this board compared to others. For instance, on any other board the entire last page or so would probably just be removed due to being off-topic. But I am choosing not to do that because I'd rather help you guys understand the situation and correct some misinformation and misinterpretations.

Additionally, once again, the flaming has to stop. I understand that some of you don't like each other, but being around people you dislike is a fact of life. Rather than lashing out at each other, you just have to start ignoring the people you don't like or at least be neutral towards them. If someone flames you, do not flame them back. Then in addition to dropping down to their level, you are also in violation of the Tip.it Forum Rules. Report rude or inappropriate posts so they can be dealt with. I have noticed that some of you have been reporting more lately and that's GREAT. It's very helpful and I'd like to encourage you all to continue.

And as said before, the admin team is not going to suspend anyone's privileges because they are annoying or someone doesn't like them. If a user violates the Tip.it Forum Rules or the rules of the game, report them (via the Report Function or directly to an administrator via PM) and action will be taken. We will dish out warnings or bans when appropriate, but we're not going to ban someone without a good reason and evidence to support it.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog