Delta V

archimage_a

.. =. I hate my internet. I just finished a long post and i couldnt post it because i lsot connection. ANYWAYS. here's how it went....The last few pages have turned into a mod FLAME fest. Optimism at odds with realism? Anger at mods doing their job? WHAT the FLIP happened to you guys. Just because the mods are optimistic, doesn't mean they can't handle "realistic situations" Nex. It just means they can find the patience to listen to the assnine capers of the tavernite trolls, merilly running about and setting things on fire with arrows of damnation. You guys make no sense.. Can you lay off the mods for.. Y'know.. Doing their jobs? It's bad enough the mods have decided to be lenient with us even afteer us being incredibly predictable in the trolling season, and you guys keep doing it.. Talk about biting the hand that feeds..

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Meh, I criticize when I feel like it sometimes. No real feeling behind it.

I think my skill at writing grandisonant fluff can be a bad thing occasionally.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

.. It's fluff, but nothing grand. Flaming fluff, check.. And someone saying he didn't mean it, check. ... Why do i even bother sometimes.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Grandisonant = grand-sounding.

It's how I write my essays and such, I barely look at the paper. I just set my mind on the path of that one subject and spout out big words. Like grandisonant.

I was saying that a side consequence is that I barely look at any of my writing as a whole, and my mind goes on either emotional autopilot or damage control. Not sure what my thought process is at the moment, probably boredom and sleepyness.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Personally, if this [cabbage] keeps up, I feel the Tavern should be shut down until further notice. The way some of you act is ridiculous at times, and lately, it's ALL the time. The Tavern has actually become 'that forum to avoid' on tip.it; the atmosphere here is so negative.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Simple reason: you like to flame. Can we stop acting the bastard and just calm down?...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Simple reason: you like to flame. Can we stop acting the bastard and just calm down?...

I am...perfectly fine? :blink:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Personally, if this [cabbage] keeps up, I feel the Tavern should be shut down until further notice. The way some of you act is ridiculous at times, and lately, it's ALL the time. The Tavern has actually become 'that forum to avoid' on tip.it; the atmosphere here is so negative.

Yea no kdding, this [cabbage] has turned into a gigantic whine fest.

They're down, obviously means Archi wont be running it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?